ANti Vaxer dies of covid - lets down his wife and young family

almost as stupid as allowing diabetes to get out of control so you have to amputate body parts and let down your family!!!!!

Colin Powell had both shots and the booster……he got covid and died….

Do you understand how stupid you are?
Oh so you believe he died of covid? Why him and not all the other people who have died of covid? Hmm?

2021 was the deadliest year in U.S. history, and new data and research are offering more insights into how it got that bad.
The main reason for the increase in deaths? COVID-19

COVID-19 deaths rose in 2021 as variants spread and many Americans refused to get vaccinated or follow public health measures, like wearing masks.

It's you Republicans who said masks don't work. You were wrong no Fauci.

It's you Republicans who said masks don't work. You were wrong no Fauci.

My microscope does not lie.

What it shows is the plain truth.

zPICT0001pHQE-1600x800.JPG

Its a modern tragedy. People swallow these lies and then - die. he will never see his kids grow up and do great things just because he bought a hoax on the net.
More emotional cherry picking from Tommy T. There is no doubt that there have been MANY people who have died of Covid who were fully vaxxed, but all of that data is suppressed because that is how the New World Order works. You will see what we want you to see.

It's the best. On Howard Stern they are playing all these anti vax republican radio personalities. Very popular men. OMG you should have heard them. Masks are for pussies. I refuse to wear one. I wish I got covid. I'm not afraid. I'm taking hydrocloratozolofuckme.

It's GREAT hearing guys who are now dead from Coronavirus a few weeks ago talking about how their freedom is more important than our safety.

His friends told that outlet that Kuzma became ill after attending the far-right “ReAwaken America Tour” event in Texas, which happened in mid-December. Lin Wood, a prominent pro-Trump attorney, told his followers on Telegram at the end of last month that Kuzma had “taken a turn for the worse” after he was admitted to hospital.

Sooo many outspoken anti vaxers have died. It's great. Sorry, but they are hurting the rest of us. It's better they are purged from society. Especially when they are spreading their disease on the airwaves and making dumb people like you even dumber.

Doug is suffering from Covid after returning from a recent patriot conference,” Wood wrote, adding that the host’s lungs were “not responding to treatment. Another Telegram post around that time, from Kuzma’s employer the Frog News Network, said he was in need of prayers and had been put on a ventilator.

Kuzma is not the first vaccine skeptic to generate headlines in this way. Conservative hosts Phil Valentine and Marcus Lamb also died of COVID-19.

You're a ghoul and for absolutely no reason

1649910105584.png

Why? They are no different than you. You can spread it, just as easily as they can. You can catch it, just as easily as you can.

You need to quit being an ignorant partisan and learn to think for yourself.

Actually that's inaccurate. Vaccinated have destroyed their immune systems. They get MORE infections now.

More emotional cherry picking from Tommy T. There is no doubt that there have been MANY people who have died of Covid who were fully vaxxed, but all of that data is suppressed because that is how the New World Order works. You will see what we want you to see.

the UK vaccine surveillance reports did not suppress the info week after week after week. The vaccinated have been getting more Covid infections for months now. Working theory is, in layman's terms, the spike protein factory they injected over and over is a "one trick pony" that cannot now adapt to variants. So they will keep getting infected. Worst case scenario, as yet unproven but possible: an immunosuppressed condition like permanent long covid will be their lifelong vaccine souvenir.

Many people tried to warn them.

You people are nutters. But you are also dangerrous.

They overcrowded saint judes, botsford, mercy, university of michigan hospital, providence. You asked me to name them. There they are. Now prove they weren’t. 😂

I would really love to have faith that actual data will change your mind but frankly you have proven yourself too ignorant for that.

I repeat.

The vaccines are now showing NEGATIVE efficacy. More infections. Waning in protection against severe infection and death. WITH all the horrid side effects.

I don't know what kind of high you get from being a ghoul about people dying but it's not even accurate.

1650009890905.png

They overcrowded saint judes, botsford, mercy, university of michigan hospital, providence. You asked me to name them. There they are. Now prove they weren’t. 😂

Oh and would you LOOK at this data from U of M? That's beyond failure. That's the vaccines DOING HARM.

WAKE UP!!!

1650009988796.png

I would really love to have faith that actual data will change your mind but frankly you have proven yourself too ignorant for that.

I repeat.

The vaccines are now showing NEGATIVE efficacy. More infections. Waning in protection against severe infection and death. WITH all the horrid side effects.

I don't know what kind of high you get from being a ghoul about people dying but it's not even accurate.

View attachment 630858
~50% of those in the hospital STILL Unvaccinated
~75% of ICU patients STILL Unvaccinated
~100% on ventilators STILL the Unvaccinated
Never too late to get started..

Thanks for keeping it real.

That would be Trumps government.
I don't give a damn...........Nor do I give a damn about your TDS.......

Go get the jabs and roll the dice bro..........

Nice job of the Globalist who have butt fucked the entire world with inflation over this crap........While doing nothing to the ones who were playing in the lab.

~50% of those in the hospital STILL Unvaccinated
~75% of ICU patients STILL Unvaccinated
~100% on ventilators STILL the Unvaccinated
Never too late to get started..

Thanks for keeping it real.
The vast majority being an average age of 81 with 4 comorbids.

And the younger ones .........who get the cytokine storm............denied early treatment care that stops that shit.

WE have the worst stats on the planet........have fucked the economy with lock downs for NOTHING..........NOTHING.......
May KARMA torture the fucks who brought this shit on the world.

Complaints about my comments are being taken in the 4th port o let on the right basement section.

Forum List

Back