ANti Vaxer dies of covid - lets down his wife and young family

What "STUDY"? This is no STUDY. It's who is in the U of M hospital as of YESTERDAY for Covid. !?!?!?!

View attachment 630919
And you believe the numbers? Do you believe around 1 million people have died of COVID? First admit you believe the numbers from the medical community. I thought you think they are saying people died of COVID when they died of other things because they get more money for COVID deaths?

Then why are you on here saying the unvaxxed should die and etc and that would be great if they did? Are you mentally ill?
If i die or COVID I did it to myself. Should have gotten vaccinated. You say if I get aids from the vaccine I did it to myself.

At least I wasnt anti vax. I don’t want people to die but karma is a bitch. I don tell others not to get it. I’m not spreading lies.

I love all the anti vax conservatives who’ve died of COVID. They changed their tunes in their final moments.

If I get aids from the vaccine I’ll tell you you were right.

I is funny or odd you believe some reports from some sources but not reports from the official scientific community. So who are these sources you treat as reliable?

There are multiple sources and studies in the links in the article, which you are frankly too close minded to read. And not that you deserve my explanation--you most certainly do not--but I took a "wait and see" approach with the vaccines. I don't do well with flu vaccines but if these were good, effective vaccines I would have gotten them.

My first warning was the enhanced side effects I saw in a LOT of people. Fevers, vomiting, muscle aches. Missing multiple days of work. The creepy "It means your immune system is working!!!"--no. That's a BAD thing. That means your immune system is on overdrive. I have two autoimmune. I know.

Then I saw people around me getting infected despite the vaccines. So that was the final nail for me.

Now, believe me or not, the vaccines ENHANCE infection. You will get more infections if you are vaccinated. This is seen all over the world.

And you believe the numbers? Do you believe around 1 million people have died of COVID? First admit you believe the numbers from the medical community. I thought you think they are saying people died of COVID when they died of other things because they get more money for COVID deaths?

People absolutely died of covid. I know people who were hospitalized with it. I don't know if it was a million. You're aware the CDC admitted that some of their numbers are not actual Covid deaths, right?

Then why are you on here saying the unvaxxed should die and etc and that would be great if they did? Are you mentally ill?
I forget the actual numbers but our chances of dying from Covid is 20 in 1000. Vaccinated is like 3 in 1000. So our chances are still good just not as good.

Plus we reall don’t know the long term effects of the vaccine. And, no I don’t trust moderne and pziser

If i die or COVID I did it to myself. Should have gotten vaccinated. You say if I get aids from the vaccine I did it to myself.

At least I wasnt anti vax. I don’t want people to die but karma is a bitch. I don tell others not to get it. I’m not spreading lies.

I love all the anti vax conservatives who’ve died of COVID. They changed their tunes in their final moments.

If I get aids from the vaccine I’ll tell you you were right.

What does that mean: "At least I wasn't anti-vax"?

It's looking like the vaccine gave you a nice three month window of protection. Maybe six. Then you have more heart attacks, more blood clots, a potentially messed up immune system. Why would it not be really smart to be "Anti-vax"? Because some people told you to be and you just believed them?

I forget the actual numbers but our chances of dying from Covid is 20 in 1000. Vaccinated is like 3 in 1000. So our chances are still good just not as good.

Plus we reall don’t know the long term effects of the vaccine. And, no I don’t trust moderne and pziser

Oh. Then you're anti-vax.

People absolutely died of covid. I know people who were hospitalized with it. I don't know if it was a million. You're aware the CDC admitted that some of their numbers are not actual Covid deaths, right?

It’s like unemployment insurance. People took advantage and applied for it and got it even though they weren’t qualified. If hospitals could make more for a COVID death than a flu death, I would believe the hospital would lie.

What does that mean: "At least I wasn't anti-vax"?

It's looking like the vaccine gave you a nice three month window of protection. Maybe six. Then you have more heart attacks, more blood clots, a potentially messed up immune system. Why would it not be really smart to be "Anti-vax"? Because some people told you to be and you just believed them?
Yea I believed the medical community. Who were you listening to?

Right. Still more unvaccinated, holding out, rolling the dice, gambling.. and losing.

THere are 14 vaccinated people in the U of M hospital and 10 unvaccinated. These numbers will just get worse. They will not get better from here.

And that's not even counting all the people in for vaccine effects. Wait til the medical professionals find out they can talk about it....

Yea I believed the medical community. Who were you listening to?

Thank God I had enough experience with "the medical community" to listen to them but then DO MY OWN RESEARCH...and more importantly...wait to see how it played out in the real world.

Now

Stop the ghoulish celebrating over the unvaxxed. In most cases they probably made the better call!!!

It’s like unemployment insurance. People took advantage and applied for it and got it even though they weren’t qualified. If hospitals could make more for a COVID death than a flu death, I would believe the hospital would lie.

They did. And yet you are dancing all over the skeptical.

Oh. Then you're anti-vax.
Not really. I’m going to the doctor at ten am. If they offered it I’d take it. But they say, “sorry you have to make an appointment and come back” so fuck it.

Im also getting a colonoscopy in July. They don’t require the booster but they do require I got vaccinated. So hospitals aren’t even strongly requiring the booster. Neither is my work.

I would show you week after week of stats from the UK but it wouldn't make any difference. You all hate it when the science contradicts your religious beliefs.
You haven't shown anything yet. Why would any sane, numerate person wait for more? You're just sick in the head.

They did. And yet you are dancing all over the skeptical.
Go ahead and be skeptical. Just dont spread your lies. You guys have spread too much information for us to feel sorry for the ones who died. I love to hear them on their death beds. I was wrong. Get vaccinated. I wish I did.

I don’t know anyone who said they wish they didn’t get vaccinated. Made me feel safer.

You haven't shown anything yet. Why would any sane, numerate person wait for more? You're just sick in the head.
They loved that one source that came out of the uk. It was always that uk source any time I clicked on the link.

Yet 92% of brits got vaccinated

Forum List

Back