ANti Vaxer dies of covid - lets down his wife and young family

The experimental injection doesn't prevent infection or transmission, but you got one anyway. To add insult to injury, you get boosters because--now listen to this very carefully--the ineffectiveness of the injection wanes over the course of months.

Besides being ineffective as a vaccine (because it's NOT a vaccine), it's also ineffective as a treatment since it is being used as a preventative treatment that doesn't prevent infection or transmission. And it gets crazier! After your preliminary experimental injections and the prescribed boosters, you still don't feel safe. And you're not going to feel safe until everyone participates in the insanity of receiving the same failed experimental injection that you did. You're essentially blaming everyone and everything EXCEPT the failed injection. Now how much sense does that make?
Please highlight all the above that you honestly believe to be factual and not insultingly obvious. That should save a lot of time. Hopefully all of it. Otherwise, thanks for playing.

And these people who've died of covid, how well would they have fared if they had had one dose of the experimental injection? How about after two doses? How about after two doses and a booster? How about after two doses without a booster? How about after two doses and a booster, but not the second booster? Do you have the stats on those varying degrees of "protection"? I mean, say, if I get the first booster, but neglect to get the second booster, and six months go by, am I back to square one as far as probably gonna die if I become infected with covid?
Are you seeking serious answers? Just beginning to research this? Here? Really?

Sorry I feel like you guys are the reason it spread, continued, mutated and became resistant to vaccines. You have spread misinformation that killed idiots. So to me it's darwinism. Thinning the herd of the dumbest. It's mother nature making things right. And if this aint I told you so I don't know what is?
Right. Not the only reason, but definitely willing contributors. And in many cases, still going,.. full speed ahead. Killing people by spreading misinformation.. Deliberately.. With malice, in other words. Murderous and unrepentant. Yet butt hurt.

Sorry I feel like you guys are the reason it spread, continued, mutated and became resistant to vaccines. You have spread misinformation that killed idiots. So to me it's darwinism. Thinning the herd of the dumbest. It's mother nature making things right. And if this aint I told you so I don't know what is?

Phil Valentine, a prominent Tennessee rightwing talk radio host, had released a song called Vaxman, an anti-Covid vaccination ditty based on the Beatles track Taxman.

Marc Bernier, a host in Daytona Beach, Florida, had declared himself “Mr Anti-Vax”. Dick Farrel, also from Florida, urged his listeners not to get vaccinated, and Jimmy DeYoung asked on air whether the vaccine could be a “form of government control of the people”.

All four men died in August of coronavirus. A fifth conservative radio host, Bob Enyart, died on 13 September, weeks after he told his listeners to boycott vaccines that were “immorally developed”.

The death of the men, just weeks apart, illustrated both the depth of anti-vaccine feeling among some conservatives, but also hinted at the problems rightwing talk radio, along with other conservative media, is causing as vaccination rates in the US have slowed.

behind the scenes thousands of small radio stations make up a patchwork of conservative media across the US that is enjoyed by millions.

In terms of the spread of misinformation, talk radio’s impact is unappreciated

Fox [News] is going to reach a couple of million people a day. Talk radio is reaching 40 million, 60 million people depending on the day, maybe even more.

“The guys who are dying, you could treat them as [having] small radio shows, but they have really high concentration in their communities.”

These radio hosts can be even more outspoken than their equivalents on Fox News. Personalities on the rightwing TV network tend to be careful about how they address vaccine opposition, urging viewers to “speak to a doctor” and make their own decisions before getting vaccinated, rather than telling people outright to avoid the shots.

Advertisement

There is less direct anti-vax messaging on Fox News, but a recent report by Media Matters still found that 60% of the network’s vaccination coverage “included claims undermining or downplaying vaccinations”.

Those claims and the network’s output leave Fox News open to suggestions of hypocrisy: this week it was revealed that the vast majority of employees at Fox Corporation, which includes Fox News, are vaccinated, and those who are not have to undertake daily Covid tests to continue to work.

You can choose to "feel" any bigoted way you want but that is not the reality.

Right. Not the only reason, but definitely willing contributors. And in many cases, still going,.. full speed ahead. Killing people by spreading misinformation.. Deliberately.. With malice, in other words. Murderous and unrepentant. Yet butt hurt.

There is no information that we could present you that would change your mind.

That's religion. It's not science.

I note all the vaccine defenders that no longer come around. They're either smarter or have come out of their religious fervor.

the UK vaccine surveillance reports did not suppress the info week after week after week. The vaccinated have been getting more Covid infections for months now. Working theory is, in layman's terms, the spike protein factory they injected over and over is a "one trick pony" that cannot now adapt to variants. So they will keep getting infected. Worst case scenario, as yet unproven but possible: an immunosuppressed condition like permanent long covid will be their lifelong vaccine souvenir.

Many people tried to warn them.

As usual you always draw the silliest conclusions about the vaccines and covid which are not based in medicine or science.

Please highlight all the above that you honestly believe to be factual and not insultingly obvious. That should save a lot of time. Hopefully all of it. Otherwise, thanks for playing.
You've not addressed anything in my post, but you posted anyway.

Start with your response to the fact that the experimental injection doesn't prevent infection or transmission. I don't think you're going to answer that. I think you're going to not address anything again and again. I think you're going to do whatever is necessary to the maintenance of your religious-like belief that you are actually receiving immunity from the experimental injection. We'll see.

Last edited:
your response to the fact that the experimental injection doesn't prevent infection or transmission. I don't think you're going to answer that. I think you're going to not address anything again and again.
Hi. Nice meeting you too. Already answered. It's insultingly obvious that the latest variant has proven particularly resourceful at spreading itself.

Hi. Nice meeting you too. Already answered. It's insultingly obvious that the latest variant has proven particularly resourceful at spreading itself.
You're deliberately ignoring the question. The experimental injection didn't provide immunity to those who took it for original covid. So, in your own words, why did you take something that was not designed to provide you with immunity?

You should ponder the fact that the manufacturer of the experimental injection has already stated that their experimental injection was not designed to prevent infection.

You're just learning that for the first time right now, aren't you?

And these people who've died of covid, how well would they have fared if they had had one dose of the experimental injection? How about after two doses? How about after two doses and a booster? How about after two doses without a booster? How about after two doses and a booster, but not the second booster? Do you have the stats on those varying degrees of "protection"? I mean, say, if I get the first booster, but neglect to get the second booster, and six months go by, am I back to square one as far as probably gonna die if I become infected with covid?
They would have been fine. They are fine.

Funny you fear the shot which has killed way fewer people than covid itself. And it’s killing big mouth conservatives like you. I think it’s karma.

Trump is out of shape he got vaccinated. Everyone at Fox is vaccinated. Very strict policy a Fox. No Fox employees died of the vaccine.

I'm antivaxxed, and I have had Covid--the EArlier deadlier version. I survived it and now immuned to it---despite having an immune disorder. I couldn't imagine running around in FEAR of catching Covid still---

The Vaccines don't work hun--my husband just lost ANOTHER one of his employees who are all fully vaxxed to Covid.

We are all going to get the virus---and like with the flu (and even the common cold) some will die and there isn't much that we can do about it but try to eat healthy and wash our hands while avoiding the sick to limit the VIRAL load when do get it which increases our chances of surviving it. SUNSHINE HELPS TOO...VIT D AND UV KILLING VIRUS'S HELPS.
You didn’t go to a hospital and get put on a ventilator. You got lucky. My brother got COVID before the vaccine came out. His entire family. We saw people in our church dying. After the vaccine, we only kept seeing the unvaccinated dying.

That would be your side, using pressure, propaganda, and coercion to get people to take this dangerous, experimental mRNA shit under the fraudulent premise that it will protect them from an overhyped cold/flu bug that is no threat to the overwhelming vast majority of us in the first place.

hard to understand but I’ll go back and try to make sense. The answe4 is probably no, that’s not what I’m saying. That’s just what you’re saying.

Im just saying that this "anti vaxxer" term is being used at people who aren't taking the mRNA shot. It simply isn't true that one is an anti vaxxer if one chooses to pick and choose what vaccine they use. But, this is what a foul people/media/govt/pharma does. They are hypocrites and should never be given the time of day.

Define anti-vaxxer.
Oh this? Someone who isnt Vaccinated. Who thinks there’s magnets in the vaccine. Who spreads misinformation. Doesn’t trust the scientists or Fauci and listens to conservative radio and Fox the hypocrites. Someone who comes here and spreads right wing lies. Who won’t even admit it’s the unvaccinated are the most dying from this. Cherry pickers.

I don’t have the flu shot but I’m not anti flu shot. I quietly shut my mouth and take my chances. You’re not a doctor.

Forum List

Back