Zone1 Anti-western civilisation and Jews?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
On some online sites, i read, there are many who think "its all the jews doing" i mean the woke stuff, and that its because they are anti-western civilisation

My opinion which i told those guys... and im trying to be objective and unbiased

Im not sure really ie do not really know the full extent to how many jews, and how much jews do all this queer and satanic stuff, it could easily be possible that jews mock christianity, it wouldnt surprise me, but didnt christians mocked judaism and persecuted them too like the spanish inquisition? islam persecutes christians as well, even the "peaceful" hindus and buddhists persecute other religions. That being said, i think you focus too much on "the jews as a race or people" like the nazis did, certainly there are jews who are religious + for respect of other religions and even if they do not believe in jesus christ they wouldnt mock jesus. But like i said i know too few, its just what logic tells me, that many jews are religious morally upright men, and many christians are not, not only christians in name but bishops priests and even the pope are maybe satanists? Do you think there is still jews behind that? That sounds too nazi.
GThZv3kXsAAWPvT

the desert religions are one in the same - false commandments they use to persecute and victimize the innocent, within even their own congregations.

Im not sure really ie do not really know the full extent to how many jews, and how much jews do all this queer and satanic stuff, it could easily be possible that jews mock christianity,

confusing affirmation of their own bigotry ...

the desert religions are one in the same - false commandments they use to persecute and victimize the innocent, within even their own congregations.

confusing affirmation of their own bigotry ...
I think you missed a bit the whole perspective, of what SOME say and think. I dont know who you are though, and why you say such things. And is it really only "the desert religions"? What about the peaceful hindus and buddhists?

Forum List

Back