Antifa at the J6 Event?

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 12, 2014
Plasticville U.S.A
I distinctly remember seeing people at the entrance of congress on J6 that were wearing trademark antifa helmets, and they had some type of handmade stickers on the back that said TRUMP on them. No Trump colors or so on, just Trump. I thought that was real odd. Then sometime down the road, the pics disappeared......couldn't pull them up on a search.

I distinctly remember seeing people at the entrance of congress on J6 that were wearing trademark antifa helmets, and they had some type of handmade stickers on the back that said TRUMP on them. No Trump colors or so on, just Trump. I thought that was real odd. Then sometime down the road, the pics disappeared......couldn't pull them up on a search.

Of course they were there!

I distinctly remember seeing people at the entrance of congress on J6 that were wearing trademark antifa helmets, and they had some type of handmade stickers on the back that said TRUMP on them. No Trump colors or so on, just Trump. I thought that was real odd.

That's right. A retired FBI agent who was there that day reported seeing both BLM and Antifa there at the J6 Pelosi riot.

Lara Logan?

:ack-1:

Lara Logan?

:ack-1:
Newsmax is junk journalism. They’re controlled opposition. They shill for RINOs and cover up realities. I know a lot of conservatives are fans of some of the hosts but Newsmax is Fox News Junior. THIS is why I’m building discern.tv.

Newsmax is junk journalism. They’re controlled opposition. They shill for RINOs and cover up realities. I know a lot of conservatives are fans of some of the hosts but Newsmax is Fox News Junior. THIS is why I’m building discern.tv.

Keep building the alternatives! YAY!!!

Newsmax and Fox News are for RINOS.

She got kicked off 60 Minutes, Fox News and finally Newsmax because of her wild conspiracy claims

And 1,000's of flag waving, capitol destructing, weapon carrying trump supporters.
Lead in by Ray Epps, BLM and Antifa, who never would have gotten that far if Pelosi hadn't stopped having proper protection as requested by President Trump. And very little of the Capitol was damaged other than a couple of doors and windows. Most of the couple hundred that actually went inside (not thousands) respectfully didn't even cross the ropes and go outside public areas. And there were no guns, knives or bombs taken in or used by anyone except the capitol cop who murdered poor unarmed Ashley Babbit shooting her in the face.

Actions have consequences.
As you are about to find out in 17 days. :71:

Lead in by Ray Epps, BLM and Antifa, who never would have gotten that far if Pelosi hadn't stopped having proper protection as requested by President Trump. And very little of the Capitol was damaged other than a couple of doors and windows. Most of the couple hundred that actually went inside (not thousands) respectfully didn't even cross the ropes and go outside public areas. And there were no guns, knives or bombs taken in or used by anyone except the capitol cop who murdered poor unarmed Ashley Babbit shooting her in the face.

It's interesting to see the leftist vermin getting more shrill and piercing with their fear. Just like the one you were responding to. This is a nice warmup for the flat-out animal insanity that will follow the beat-down coming on Nov. 8.

I really don't GAF what you believe.
Ray Epps????? Find him and question him?

So Proud Boys and Oath Keepers and 1,000's of others at the Capitol that day are innocent, and you must blame BLM, Antifa and of course the boogeyman Ray Epps.

Ashli Babbitt suffered the consequences of her actions.
Plan and Simple. Don't breech the Boundary, she'd still be alive.

No.

Forum List

Back