Antifa Becoming Dangerous

Look at his cabinet of billionaires and bankers. Trump was elected by the rich, and that’s why he gave them massive permanent tax cuts and gave you peasants a small one that expires in a few years. At one of his weekly Mar-a-Lago vacations he told his massively wealthy supporters he just made them a whole lot richer. You were played for a fool, peasant.

There's probably a good reason nobody ever appoints hobos to high ranking positions.

What you've seen has been seen though a far left filter.

Name one "fringe" that you've seen me "court", you marxist.
The white supremacist Nazi’s that powered Trump’s nomination. Duh. Have you been confused about the topic this whole time?

Yeah, as I expected. You don't like someone, you label them Nazis and now you feel justified in committing or supporting violence against them.

Trump was elected by working class and middle class whites flipping from the dems, attracted by his messages on Trade and Immigration.

For you to smear those good Americans as Nazi's is you being a vile asshole.

Your rationalizations for your violence is noted and dismissed. You are a marxist want a be tyrant.
Trump was elected by a bunch of super rich people, and by a bunch of gullible midwesterners. He was NOMINATED by Nazi’s and ne’er do wells.

None of that nonsense you just posted it true.

The superrich, the politically powerful, they as a group, wanted Hillary. She was the status quo candidate.

The "midwesterns, included the south and many norther eastern states, such as Pennsylvania and Ohio. Really much more of America than not.

And lets face it marxist. Your problem is not that you think that Trump is not going to be good for them, but you think he WILL be good for them.

There are not enough nazis in this country to win a primary. When a real nazi ran for office,, ie David Duke, he got .04% of the national vote.

Your lies are insanely stupid.
Look at his cabinet of billionaires and bankers. Trump was elected by the rich, and that’s why he gave them massive permanent tax cuts and gave you peasants a small one that expires in a few years. At one of his weekly Mar-a-Lago vacations he told his massively wealthy supporters he just made them a whole lot richer. You were played for a fool, peasant.

Oh you're playing dumb again. I get it.

When nazis are caught lying, they just pretend they actually believe what they say.

In this instance, the nazi BlackFlag (that's a good handle for a nazi, btw)...is pretending that Trump saying "Hey I made everybody a lot of money" means that he did something illegal..

When in reality, he's just affirming that his policies are working. He said he'd make people money, and he is.

But backfag, the nazi, is playing dumb. Just like they play dumb when they pretend that Trump *said* he hates all migrants, like they play dumb when they pretend to believe Trump was *ridiculing* retards when he made fun of a reporter for playing dumb.

m7ZegRVPXLXWrx5hoQ0po3_--Wwp2DgNl7Bi7xe8bRw.png

"
  • A black flag (Black Standard) was used by Muhammad to represent his religion.[1] It was used as the standard of the Abbasid Caliphate. It has also been stated that it will be the flag of the army that will fight the Dajjal.
  • During the German Peasants' War in the 16th century the black flag was used by the revolting farmers.
  • Afghanistan flew a solid black flag from 1709–38 and from 1880–1901 (see Flag of Afghanistan).

"The color black was famous as the flag of Italy's National Fascist Party, designed after the party's paramilitary Blackshirts.
Upon the surrender of Nazi Germany in World War II German U-boats were ordered to fly a black flag and sail to an Allied port and surrender.[3]"

"In Ali Soufan's book The Black Banners, he explains the title by noting that quotes from various Hadiths regarding "Black Banners" of a "new army" taking over Khorasan have some kind of prophetic significance with many modern adherents of extremist jihadism. He notes that it is "not a coincidence" that Osama bin Laden made al-Qaeda's flag black."

List of black flags - Wikipedia

The white supremacist Nazi’s that powered Trump’s nomination. Duh. Have you been confused about the topic this whole time?

Yeah, as I expected. You don't like someone, you label them Nazis and now you feel justified in committing or supporting violence against them.

Trump was elected by working class and middle class whites flipping from the dems, attracted by his messages on Trade and Immigration.

Your rationalizations for your violence is noted and dismissed. You are a marxist want a be tyrant.
Trump was elected by a bunch of super rich people, and by a bunch of gullible midwesterners. He was NOMINATED by Nazi’s and ne’er do wells.

The superrich, the politically powerful, they as a group, wanted Hillary. She was the status quo candidate.

The "midwesterns, included the south and many norther eastern states, such as Pennsylvania and Ohio. Really much more of America than not.

And lets face it marxist. Your problem is not that you think that Trump is not going to be good for them, but you think he WILL be good for them.

There are not enough nazis in this country to win a primary. When a real nazi ran for office,, ie David Duke, he got .04% of the national vote.

When nazis are caught lying, they just pretend they actually believe what they say.

In this instance, the nazi BlackFlag (that's a good handle for a nazi, btw)...is pretending that Trump saying "Hey I made everybody a lot of money" means that he did something illegal..

When in reality, he's just affirming that his policies are working. He said he'd make people money, and he is.

But backfag, the nazi, is playing dumb. Just like they play dumb when they pretend that Trump *said* he hates all migrants, like they play dumb when they pretend to believe Trump was *ridiculing* retards when he made fun of a reporter for playing dumb.
Where did I say his cash grab for the wealthiest was illegal? Lies, all you have. Are you a little more scared now than last year about shouting your Nazi slogans in public? I bet you are. Thanks, Antifa.

Where did I say his cash grab for the wealthiest was illegal? Lies, all you have. Are you a little more scared now than last year about shouting your Nazi slogans in public? I bet you are. Thanks, Antifa.

Bitch! I'll walk down the street doing the "SIg Heil" thing right in front of Antifa. First one that steps up is gonna have one helluva bad day.

Is "Sig Heil" right? IDK, I'm just an ornery American that ain't gonna put up with no Antifa bullshit, no way, no how.

Okay, so that's not really me, but..what if I sport a MAGA cap and Confederate flag muscle shirt I won at the carnival?

Bitch! I'll walk down the street doing the "SIg Heil" thing right in front of Antifa. First one that steps up is gonna have one helluva bad day.

Is "Sig Heil" right? IDK, I'm just an ornery American that ain't gonna put up with no Antifa bullshit, no way, no how.

Okay, so that's not really me, but..what if I sport a MAGA cap and Confederate flag muscle shirt I won at the carnival?
Then you’d be a walking stereotype. But... I suspect you are anyways.

I'm a cracker, boy. See that flag in my signature? I'm a real cracker.

I've been up in the projects @ 2AM with a bat, yelling, "Who the fuck stole this car?" Ok?

I don't fuck around. I got my information that night, too, and the car the next day. I don't mess around with punks.

Antifa are punks.

I've been up in the projects @ 2AM with a bat, yelling, "Who the fuck stole this car?" Ok?

I don't fuck around. I got my information that night, too, and the car the next day. I don't mess around with punks.

Antifa are punks.
Nobody cares who you were yelling at in the nursing home

Antifa are punks.
Nobody cares who you were yelling at in the nursing home

There's a huge difference between the middle of the projects, and a nursing home, white bread.

Your white-bread ass doesn't have the reputation or balls to do something like that.

Last edited:
No, Hoss, the Constitution does not have rules that authorize vigilantism.

The Dems are not making the rules and are not supporting antifa.
All the more reason to eliminate them. The Dems do back them, they are part of the Government and they are fomenting anarchy. Anyone financed by Soros & Co. are guilty. The Constitution does outline measures to take. This is why the 2d Amendment is vital.
If I get you right, you argue for a one-party state, vigilantism, that antifa is part of government, and the Dems support them as part of a NWO. Am I correct that is what you think?

All the more reason to eliminate them. The Dems do back them, they are part of the Government and they are fomenting anarchy. Anyone financed by Soros & Co. are guilty. The Constitution does outline measures to take. This is why the 2d Amendment is vital.
If I get you right, you argue for a one-party state, vigilantism, that antifa is part of government, and the Dems support them as part of a NWO. Am I correct that is what you think?
No, only the last part about Democrats. Dems need to rebuild the Party. They are now NWO.

No, only the last part about Democrats. Dems need to rebuild the Party. They are now NWO.
OK.

Some guys did that as a joke at an antifa rally...the press pretends they were actually saluting a nazi flag. They were mocking antifa.

And the left, per usual, pretends to be too stupid to understand it. Just like they pretend not to understand hyperbole. Or the difference between calling immigrants who are affiliated with MS13 "animals" and calling all migrants "animals".

They have taken stupidity and made it a requirement. Which is of course how the left historically manipulate their minions.

Shouldn’t gun grabbers advocate for cofiscation of all weapons from Antifa?

I would love for antifa to get in my face, any time of the day or night. I'm a 54 year old woman and I would welcome it. You little scumbags don't worry or frighten me, my 14 y.o. daughter is a bigger threat physically.

And your pretend stupidity..."where did I say"blah blah blah AGAIN. You are raving that it's a sign of Trump's criminality and corruption that he celebrated the success of a policy. Then when someone says "er..no, he's just celebrating the success of a policy that had the exact outcome that he said it would"....you're like "wait a minute I never said..."

Sheesh you people are such gnats.

Last edited:
Lemme tell ya'll something, me and 2 others guys held back a mob of 50 angry assholes, throwing beer bottles and all, yet nobody stepped up to get dropped.

I know how things work. Antifa are pantywaists.

Leo, Leo, Leo. Antifa just like the alt right neo-fascist have a right to own and bear arms.

Leo, Leo, Leo. Antifa just like the alt right neo-fascist have a right to own and bear arms.

They shouldn't because, as we have seen by their rioting, breaking windows, burning cars, etc., they are much more dangerous.

Here's the thing, though: If they happen to, they're extreme n00bs with them.

Whereas most Americans have had firearms all their lives.

I've had one since I was 11. That's over 30 years of experience.

Forum List

Back