Antifa Becoming Dangerous

Leo, Leo, Leo. Antifa just like the alt right neo-fascist have a right to own and bear arms.

They shouldn't because, as we have seen by their rioting, breaking windows, burning cars, etc., they are much more dangerous.
Than alt right bombers, rioters, shooters, killers? Leo, Leo, Leo . . . what did you say?

images.jpg

I could take 5-6 Antifa out with just a bat. They rue the day they run into me. Homey ain't playin' that.

iu

Leo, Leo, Leo. Antifa just like the alt right neo-fascist have a right to own and bear arms.

They shouldn't because, as we have seen by their rioting, breaking windows, burning cars, etc., they are much more dangerous.
Than alt right bombers, rioters, shooters, killers? Leo, Leo, Leo . . . what did you say?

View attachment 206150

Try reading it again Jakey. Apparently the truth is not strong within you.

Attacking me only reveals your weakness, Leo. I am in your head, I own you.

We are a country that runs by Rule of Law. When the Alt Right or Antifa criminals break the law, then they belong to LEO.

Last edited:

We are a country that runs by Rule of Law. When the Alt Right or Antifa criminals break the law, then they belong to LEO.

Just trying to help you Jakey, I don't know why, but I kinda like you. BTW I didn't actually attack you I said the truth is not strong with you.

"Antifa Suspect in South Dakota Found with 'Concerning' Amount of Weapons and Bomb-Making Materials"

Antifa Suspect in South Dakota Found with 'Concerning' Amount of Weapons and Bomb-Making Materials

"Sioux Falls Police arrested an apparent antifa radical on Tuesday after finding a "concerning" number of illegal firearms and bomb-making materials in his apartment while serving a search warrant in connection with three area burglaries. Police also found antifa-related items during their search, including an antifa jacket and an anti-police manifesto. Authorities reportedly evacuated the surrounding area and called the Sioux Falls Police bomb squad."

"Captain Jason Gearman with the Minnehaha County Sheriff's Department said they also found an "antifa" jacket and "indications of extreme hatred for the police, fire and the government."

Hey TDSers and leftist lovers....You are responsible for these loonies.

Let us know when they reach the lethal levels of your rightwingnuts.

"Antifa Suspect in South Dakota Found with 'Concerning' Amount of Weapons and Bomb-Making Materials"

Antifa Suspect in South Dakota Found with 'Concerning' Amount of Weapons and Bomb-Making Materials

"Sioux Falls Police arrested an apparent antifa radical on Tuesday after finding a "concerning" number of illegal firearms and bomb-making materials in his apartment while serving a search warrant in connection with three area burglaries. Police also found antifa-related items during their search, including an antifa jacket and an anti-police manifesto. Authorities reportedly evacuated the surrounding area and called the Sioux Falls Police bomb squad."

"Captain Jason Gearman with the Minnehaha County Sheriff's Department said they also found an "antifa" jacket and "indications of extreme hatred for the police, fire and the government."

Yes we know you far left drones support terrorists!

They don't have the smarts. They do stuff like:

Please take note of the rest of the Antifa liars (self defense......how pathetic).

318977e1497635907o9057.jpg

Just trying to help you Jakey, I don't know why, but I kinda like you. BTW I didn't actually attack you I said the truth is not strong with you.
I hit a nerve. "Apparently the truth is not strong within you." in a personal attack. It is meerely your opinion based on what: the 2dA applies to Antifa and Alt Right alike? That is they break the law, they are liable to the law? That we are a nation in which the Law rules?

You need to think carefully about what will you post. You are behind on this one by a long short.

I hit a nerve. "Apparently the truth is not strong within you." in a personal attack. It is meerely your opinion based on what: the 2dA applies to Antifa and Alt Right alike? That is they break the law, they are liable to the law? That we are a nation in which the Law rules?

You need to think carefully about what will you post. You are behind on this one by a long short.

Not it isn't....I just said the truth is not strong with you I didn't call you an out and out liar. I really think you could be a victim of limited information.

They are not my right wing nuts. You conflate Trump supporters with them which IMO, is hysterical and non productive.

Yeah, don't listen and keep blowing empty bubbles....Ya, that's the ticket!

Must be nice to be in the upper management and not have to follow the board rules!

Do you have a better response to assinine comments like "the left" (or according to others "the right") support terrorists? If you do, I"m all ears. I find it a waste of time.

Do you have a better response to assinine comments like "the left" (or according to others "the right") support terrorists? If you do, I"m all ears. I find it a waste of time.

Yet you posted it anyway! That is why it is just easier to call you a far left drone and be done with it!

But you far left drones do support terrorists, like Antfia, do not be hurt when the truth is told!

Forum List

Back