Antifa Burns US Flag

ok will do it real slow....jake has always claimed he is a republican.......through the years he always seemed to side a great deal of the time with the left....still with me?....so many righties here have always accused him of NOT BEING what he claims he is.....hence his nickname....fakey jakey....now do you get it?...
Has Jake ever taken a conservative position? I put him on ignore about 8 years ago so I don't really know the answer to that.
i can put it like this.....over those 8 years i have yet to see a righty here claim the guy as one of them....but that could be because he never has anything good to say about the right....nothing....

What tangible good does the right do?
we are talking about jake wry not the right....i would expect that if a guy claims he is a republican that he would once in a while back them on something and other republicans would back the guy....show me one of those posts....i cant find one....

I understood that, however, my question was generic. I can't think of a thing the right does that benefits We the People.
right now and probably this entire century neither party has done much to benefit we the people....but they are great with their tit for tat bullshit.....

Has Jake ever taken a conservative position? I put him on ignore about 8 years ago so I don't really know the answer to that.
i can put it like this.....over those 8 years i have yet to see a righty here claim the guy as one of them....but that could be because he never has anything good to say about the right....nothing....

we are talking about jake wry not the right....i would expect that if a guy claims he is a republican that he would once in a while back them on something and other republicans would back the guy....show me one of those posts....i cant find one....

I understood that, however, my question was generic. I can't think of a thing the right does that benefits We the People.
right now and probably this entire century neither party has done much to benefit we the people....but they are great with their tit for tat bullshit.....

Seems to me the clean air and water act, the civil rights act and the voting rights act helped We the People; the disability act and Obama care helped a number of other people; regulations have made automobile transportation safer and systems like BART and DART and the Metro have made it easier to get to work and school for many others.

Seems to me the clean air and water act, the civil rights act and the voting rights act helped We the People; the disability act and Obama care helped a number of other people; regulations have made automobile transportation safer and systems like BART and DART and the Metro have made it easier to get to work and school for many others.
i said right now and this century.....and i delivered mail to quite a few people were Obama care fucked up their ins while it helped some too.....

i said right now and this century.....and i delivered mail to quite a few people were Obama care fucked up their ins while it helped some too.....

Didn't Obamacare improve their policies by getting rid of lousy ones with high deductibles, high co-pays and limits, which in times of major surgeries or chronic illness (cancer, heart disease) were exceeded and left the family in debt? Didn't those with a preexisting condition who lost their job or quit for a better one end up with no health care at all?

Didn't Obamacare improve their policies by getting rid of lousy ones with high deductibles, high co-pays and limits, which in times of major surgeries or chronic illness (cancer, heart disease) were exceeded and left the family in debt? Didn't those with a preexisting condition who lost their job or quit for a better one end up with no health care at all?

Here, give this a shot.
2017 Obamacare Average Premiums and Average Deductibles - HealthPocket.com

Here, give this a shot.

Averages? lol

There are liars, damn liars and statistics.

Here, give this a shot.
Because the Trump admin would not permit the subsidies that the program needed to keep costs down.

This is on the far right.

The first bill Obama signed - Lily Ledbetter law - benefited women by getting rid of unfair business practices. He also provide people with a preexisting condition the ability to obtain health insurance; Don't ask, don't tell was repealed, allowing gay men and women to serve our nation in our military forces, to name a few.

dOnald tRump is pretty much burning the Constitution and you're worried about some protesters engaging in 1st amendment protected free speech?

Typical.
How is Trump burning the Constitution ?

Q. How is Trump burning the Constitution

A. IF you believe the Preamble to COTUS is the vision left us by the founding fathers, and a Mission Statement for Presidents (and Members of The Congress and the Courts) than you wouldn't need to ask this question.

dOnald tRump is pretty much burning the Constitution and you're worried about some protesters engaging in 1st amendment protected free speech?

Typical.
The last I checked the only ones trampling on our Constitution, are the leftists telling people on the right that their voices shouldn't be heard and telling their followers that those on the right should be chased out of stores, restaurants and harassed at their homes. The Trump administration wants only "strict" Constitutionalists on the Supreme Court bench.

not the people i was talking too on the route,some of them had ins they were pretty happy with but with new regulations they now had policies that were changed and they were not happy....but like i said some people who had no ins were happy because now they had ins...

Here, give this a shot.

Averages? lol

There are liars, damn liars and statistics.

I know, don't ya just hate it when statistics don't support the liars?

Here, give this a shot.
Because the Trump admin would not permit the subsidies that the program needed to keep costs down.

This is on the far right.

Good thing the unemployment numbers are quite low....now you have the opportunity to get a fricken job.

Typical.
The last I checked the only ones trampling on our Constitution, are the leftists telling people on the right that their voices shouldn't be heard and telling their followers that those on the right should be chased out of stores, restaurants and harassed at their homes. The Trump administration wants only "strict" Constitutionalists on the Supreme Court bench.
Who said your voice shouldn't be heard?

Don't need one, thinker101. I am independent. Never had a need to use govenment assistance. Have you?

not the people i was talking too on the route,some of them had ins they were pretty happy with but with new regulations they now had policies that were changed and they were not happy....but like i said some people who had no ins were happy because now they had ins...

Did your hlth. ins. change? Mine did not, not in price nor in benefits.

Like Hillary, this domestic terrorist group took cash from the Russians to spread racial hatred and violence...just like Black Lives Matter and the Black Fist did...

Forum List

Back