ANTIFA gets beat down !

in this video you see the classic cowardly masked homo democrat trying to bludgeon an unarmed patriot with a club !

This one's a great example of hand-to-hand. ANTIFA coward tries to hit an unarmed man. Unarmed man catches coward's weapon bare-handed, while his arm's pulled all the way back. Unarmed man swings while sizing up his opponent. Unarmed man checks swing when he sees ANTIFA coward is a soi boi. Unarmed man swings all of 8 inches. ANTFA coward folds like a crunchy taco in a rainstorm.

He could have killed the coward with a full swing...but chose not to.

Wouldn't have been a great loss had he offed the trash.

in this video you see the classic cowardly masked homo democrat trying to bludgeon an unarmed patriot with a club !

This one's a great example of hand-to-hand. ANTIFA coward tries to hit an unarmed man. Unarmed man catches coward's weapon bare-handed, while his arm's pulled all the way back. Unarmed man swings while sizing up his opponent. Unarmed man checks swing when he sees ANTIFA coward is a soi boi. Unarmed man swings all of 8 inches. ANTFA coward folds like a crunchy taco in a rainstorm.

Naaah. He's just a stupid kid. There's a possibility he'll grow out of his retardery. Being a dumbass isn't a capital crime; the unarmed guy used the appropriate amount of force.

This is an old one, but I can't help but notice thatANTIFA woman have bigger balls then ANTIFA men. In what crowed would an American man let a like minded American woman talk all the shit and step between them and another man? ANTIFA men are weak.

Naaah. He's just a stupid kid. There's a possibility he'll grow out of his retardery. Being a dumbass isn't a capital crime; the unarmed guy used the appropriate amount of force.

Mm. In my day the lesson came on the toe of a boot when your mouth over loaded ones ass.

i am not advocating violence against anyone !!! this thread is a teaching tool for people who are thinking about attacking others because they dont like someones viewpoints or political beliefs and try to silence them with violence like the liberal communist terrorist group ANTIFA does ! this is a thread to post videos of what happens when leftist ANTIFA cowards and weaklings attack people that love this country ...please feel free to post videos ANTIFA getting there asses kicked by people they attack .
I'm sure well would love to see

White Supremacists gets even a bigger beat down, right? How many people did they mow down in the last month, alone?

Mm. In my day the lesson came on the toe of a boot when your mouth over loaded ones ass.

The kid will probably think twice about swinging on someone next time.

i am not advocating violence against anyone !!! this thread is a teaching tool for people who are thinking about attacking others because they dont like someones viewpoints or political beliefs and try to silence them with violence like the liberal communist terrorist group ANTIFA does ! this is a thread to post videos of what happens when leftist ANTIFA cowards and weaklings attack people that love this country ...please feel free to post videos ANTIFA getting there asses kicked by people they attack .
I'm sure well would love to see

White Supremacists gets even a bigger beat down, right? How many people did they mow down in the last month, alone?
If it's okay to punch a Nazi, it's even more okay to punch a Commie, since Communism killed and oppressed far more people than Nazism.

Right?

I use the term mano y mano rather than hand and hand. Even a white person from Georgia has an inkling what mano y mano means.

I use the term mano y mano rather than hand and hand. Even a white person from Georgia has an inkling what mano y mano means.

Well, to be strictly honest, there was only one man in that fight.

This is an old one, but I can't help but notice thatANTIFA woman have bigger balls then ANTIFA men. In what crowed would an American man let a like minded American woman talk all the shit and step between them and another man? ANTIFA men are weak.

For a fun game, try counting the number of times the word "fucking" was used.

You would think, but I have my doubts.

"Fuck" has become like "racist" in its shock value.

"Fuck" has become like "racist" in its shock value.

You would think, but I have my doubts.

indubitably

Forum List

Back