Antifa militant justifies his use of flame thrower against whites

Does his story sound like bullshit?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Peaceful counter protesters with flamethrowers. Good times.

The fact is that he was defending himself. The fact that he was shot at shows this was not a peaceful protest. Another black man was beaten up by these peaceful demonstrators.

No one shot at him. Not a single other person (on the left) or cop reported gun shots. Also gun shots "at your feet" w would skip and ricochet across the ground and hit someone else in a crowd that thick. That didn't happen either. He's a terrorist that enjoys destruction of monuments, just like ISIS.

Charlottesville: Man pictured using homemade flame thrower on white supremacists speaks out

Charlottesville_flame_thrower.jpg

But the 23-year-old said the scene quickly turned violent when one of the thousands of extremists who had taken to the streets fired a gun next to his feet - while police nearby failed to react.

Another extremist later lunged at Mr Long with a confederate flag and he fought back with a spray can he said he found on the ground, putting a lighter to the nozzle and turning it into a weapon.

1: Police are most certainly going to react to bullets being fired.
2: Does he find this spray while he's being attacked by a flag [UNLIKELY]? Or does he find it later and come back to spray them with fire?
3: Why does he have a lighter on him for this express purpose, he's obviously practiced and trained using spray cans as flamethrowers in the past. When I used a similar setup against honey bees under my facia board I had to practice a few times in my backyard.
4: If he never trained/practiced before with this type of weapon, then what would make him even think to use a random discarded spray can (which is normally empty when discarded) with a lighter to create a flame thrower?
5: Why would some one discard of a non-empty spray can? It's suspicious that the discarded can that he claims to have picked up had sufficient contents to create and maintain such a robust stream of fire.

Someone should find him and lynch his monkey ass.

Forum List

Back