Antifa "protester" drags old woman with flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start beating these assholes

I agree.

Antifa thugs dress in black and wear masks when they confront right wing groups....

I would suggest right wing groups to do the same.

Let everybody be masked. :thup:

It's only fair!

They want violence? Give it to them

Yes, and why should Antifa have the advantage?

What's fair is fair.;)

Don't stoop down to their level Skye, sadly its the way the national dialogue has been trending. I'm not going to bail you out for assault and battery :nono:
... ok well maybe only one time because you probably don't have any priors
;)

They are going to. They are going to move towards continuing rallies and events. They are going to continue to throw off and distance themselves as far as possible from the white supremacist groups and then kick back and watch the counter protestors act like asshats, record it and flood the internet with it.

I agree.

Antifa thugs dress in black and wear masks when they confront right wing groups....

It's only fair!

Yes, and why should Antifa have the advantage?

What's fair is fair.;)

Don't stoop down to their level Skye, sadly its the way the national dialogue has been trending. I'm not going to bail you out for assault and battery :nono:
... ok well maybe only one time because you probably don't have any priors
;)

:laugh:........

But seriously, it's not a matter of stoop down to their level, but a matter of self protection.

Why be a doormat and let them win the day????? No way.

Go into the thick of it using the same weapons and tactics of your enemy, even if those tactics are distasteful. ;)

Just saw on twitter that the woman who was "dragged" or tripped had been shouting Nazi epithets

I must admit. I am starting to actually like you. Enjoy reading your posts. Keep up the good work. Compared to other protests and "happenings" I too did not find this one so "bad".

Maybe you could add, She should be arrested for Flag mistreatment.

Just saw on twitter that the woman who was "dragged" or tripped had been shouting Nazi epithets

^^^^ This :funnyface:

auq.png

She's asking if you condone assaulting an elderly woman.
Of course I don't.

Of course you do. All of you antifart pussies are all alike. The woman was holding an American Flag. That is a patriotic thing to do. antifart (I'm stealing this from Joe Pags, so all credit to him for the new nickname) is anti American so it makes sense that they would attack the symbol for this country.
Well profart, I'm just waiting to hear the full story over here. Let me know when you have it.

The "whole story" is in the video. An elderly woman was holding a flag. A antifart coward grabbed the flag and dragged the older woman along with it. That is Assault. You condone it because you are a racist, elder hating scumbag. Simple.
What was going on that the profart woman was trying to block from the camera with the flag? Did she threaten anyone? Was she blocking the path?

Sorry but we're missing a lot of information here.
The only thing missing from this equation is your brain.

HUH HELL dogshit, YOU SUPPORT The antifa shit TERRORIST organization That is what you support violating peoples constitutional rights, You support any means of violent attack against anyone you disagree with no matter what their position is. That means you are complicit in the actions of the terrorist seditionist organization antifa! That is what treasonous scum.

There's where your violence is coming from. Look at the video and see all the masked thugs protesting free speech.
WATCH: Older Woman Holding American Flag Hit, Dragged in Boston

where does it say the person who pulled the flag away was an "antifa" or which side the older woman was on?

just wondering since it appears you got that from the voices in your head.
I was just going to post that! I can say it WAS NOT Antifa who grabbed the flag, they did NOT have Anifa garb on, and the perp had long blonde hair wearing a denim jacket it looked like....could have been another woman....? Really hard to tell? The punk could have had no ''side'' and just delinquent idiot troublemaker?

Plus the poor injured older woman had guts to continue to run after him or her!
kudos to her!

No where can you tell what side was she on...though waving the American flag is like waving the Union Flag, so I am thinking since it was not a confederate flag, she is probably on the left... :D

:lol:

Oh Puhlease! :)

Hi Care, still love ya even though it still seems like you are whacko, and hope all is well with you. Just stopped in to say hi.

Immie

I agree.

It's only fair!

Someone else give it to them.....right?

You should cease being redundant...cow
Sorry...got in the way of your chest thumping, did I?

As for the video....while the guy who assaulted her should be arrested for that assault....watching the video I wonder what made him suddenly turn around AFTER he had passed her and backhand her and grab at her flag? More like a reaction than an action. Hmmmmm.....even tho that does not excuse him.

With FOX news right there to catch the action.....so lucky

Watch the video and see.
Not that far

So you condone assaulting women? You also condone assaulting elderly women?

Okay, got that, we're not surprised.
Huh?
She's asking if you condone assaulting an elderly woman.
Of course I don't.

YES you do you didn't say that you didn't support it so you DO and you are part of the most despicable group of shit that ever came to this nation to destroy it TRAITOR!!! you support destroying the flag YOU DIDNT say you didn't support them and the assault on the old lady as soon as you saw the video so you are a traitorous assaulter.

I agree.

It's only fair!

Yes and that's THE MOST violent terrorists of ALL....the Amish :eek-52:

JimBowie1958 it's the Amish again :eek-52: :omg:

religion-extremist-terrorist-terrorists-cartoon-radical-12243803_low.jpg

blog%2Bswat%2Bbarn.JPG

DBcWdwmVwAI9jRa.jpg

The below are Top Secret pictures from one of the TWENTY MILLION Amish Terrorist Training Camps.

Amish Radical Terrorist with a Shoulder to Air Rocket Launcher.

rocketman2.jpg

Amish Radical Terrorist Wimmens practicing Target Shooting.

1337885387946amish-shooters1.jpg

The below are the Senior Commanders of Amish Radical Terrorist Sleeper Cells # VI, # VIII and # X.

amishgun.jpg

The Amish are dangerous and they're out of control :eek-52: :omg:

45fc01c974c140ef80e3b7e61f82b8bf052f344c6a04a748cf01a0878eec6d3d_1.jpg

I agree.

It's only fair!

As for the video....while the guy who assaulted her should be arrested for that assault....watching the video I wonder what made him suddenly turn around AFTER he had passed her and backhand her and grab at her flag? More like a reaction than an action. Hmmmmm.....even tho that does not excuse him.

You don't think I read all that gibberish do you?

I agree.

It's only fair!

You don't think I read all that gibberish do you?
--LOL

does any buddy

--LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back