Antifa "protester" drags old woman with flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's where your violence is coming from. Look at the video and see all the masked thugs protesting free speech.
WATCH: Older Woman Holding American Flag Hit, Dragged in Boston

where does it say the person who pulled the flag away was an "antifa" or which side the older woman was on?

just wondering since it appears you got that from the voices in your head.
I was just going to post that! I can say it WAS NOT Antifa who grabbed the flag, they did NOT have Anifa garb on, and the perp had long blonde hair wearing a denim jacket it looked like....could have been another woman....? Really hard to tell? The punk could have had no ''side'' and just delinquent idiot troublemaker?

Plus the poor injured older woman had guts to continue to run after him or her!
kudos to her!

No where can you tell what side was she on...though waving the American flag is like waving the Union Flag, so I am thinking since it was not a confederate flag, she is probably on the left... :D

:lol:

Oh Puhlease! :)

Hi Care, still love ya even though it still seems like you are whacko, and hope all is well with you. Just stopped in to say hi.

Immie
:rofl:

HOLY SMOKES!
Hiya Immie! Wow! Good to see ya back here!

No more whacko than usual, honest! ;)

It's telling all the remarks by the fascists here. Their agenda is clear.

For the Reich Wing, the "anti fascists" have become the bad guys.

The peaceful patriotic elderly lady in question who was terrorized.

Screen-Shot-2017-08-19-at-8.20.18-PM.jpg

They want ice cream, and they want it now..2 Scoops..Is chocolate chip mint considered a fascist flavor? I am sure no one wants to hurt the old lady, 'cept maybe FlatCan..

Start beating these assholes

I agree.

Antifa thugs dress in black and wear masks when they confront right wing groups....

I would suggest right wing groups to do the same.

Let everybody be masked. :thup:

It's only fair!

They want violence? Give it to them
Someone else give it to them.....right?

You should cease being redundant...cow
Sorry...got in the way of your chest thumping, did I?

As for the video....while the guy who assaulted her should be arrested for that assault....watching the video I wonder what made him suddenly turn around AFTER he had passed her and backhand her and grab at her flag? More like a reaction than an action. Hmmmmm.....even tho that does not excuse him.

With FOX news right there to catch the action.....so lucky

He is a democrat, he hates the American flag and everything it stands for, There is no question, he is a Khmer Rouge traitor engaging in violence to end the Republic. You democrat gutter scum are fighting a civil war to end the free republic; you are traitors.

I agree.

Antifa thugs dress in black and wear masks when they confront right wing groups....

It's only fair!

Someone else give it to them.....right?

You should cease being redundant...cow
Sorry...got in the way of your chest thumping, did I?

As for the video....while the guy who assaulted her should be arrested for that assault....watching the video I wonder what made him suddenly turn around AFTER he had passed her and backhand her and grab at her flag? More like a reaction than an action. Hmmmmm.....even tho that does not excuse him.

With FOX news right there to catch the action.....so lucky

He is a democrat, he hates the American flag and everything it stands for, There is no question, he is a Khmer Rouge traitor engaging in violence to end the Republic. You democrat gutter scum are fighting a civil war to end the free republic; you are traitors.
You actually think the guy only votes democratic party? It must be a small world where you live..

How far did he drag her?

It's still assault, you wouldnt be saying that if it was your mother. Or would you?
My mother would never be out there fighting for white supremacy so.... I don't really have an answer for you.

Looked to me like she was just holding an American flag.
Funny how you morons somehow turn what's probably just a moderate/conservative into something like "white supremacy.

BlackFlag is a terrorist. Holding an American flag is more than enough to cause him or other Antifa terrorist to assault or kill others.

Yes. No need to coddle them. Thomas Jefferson knew what was called for re these gimps.

Every society has a right to fix the fundamental principles of its association, and to say to all individuals, that if they contemplate pursuits beyond the limits of these principles and involving dangers which the society chooses to avoid, they must go somewhere else for their exercise; that we want no citizens, and still less ephemeral and pseudo-citizens, on such terms. We may exclude them from our territory, as we do persons infected with disease.-Thomas Jefferson to William H. Crawford, 1816

It would be great for them, too; we can dump them in Iran or Somalia, where they can get some serious Social Justice Warrioring done, and show us how wonderful they are in real time.

How far did he drag her?

It's still assault, you wouldnt be saying that if it was your mother. Or would you?
My mother would never be out there fighting for white supremacy so.... I don't really have an answer for you.

Looked to me like she was just holding an American flag.
Funny how you morons somehow turn what's probably just a moderate/conservative into something like "white supremacy.

BlackFlag is a terrorist. Holding an American flag is more than enough to cause him or other Antifa terrorist to assault or kill others.

Many of them are still heavily depressed and angry over the 4th of July celebrations, the yearly festivities that throw up just how irrelevant and ignored and utterly ineffective they really are in spreading their idiotic agendas directly in their faces.

Here's another take on this coward.

Here they are, the Antifa the Fascists.

The Antifa Far Left Fascists.

Fuck Antifa Scum....you have it coming to you....Tick Tock Tick Tock :eusa_whistle:

upload_2017-8-20_4-24-43.png

^^^^ Free Speech is Dead - ReTweet to piss on its grave.

They PROUDLY admit they are Traitors, POS need rounding up en masse and dispatching.

The Far Left are THE threat....NOT Conservatives (which includes the Right-Wing) or Libertarians or Classical Liberals or Centrists.

The Far Left are THE threat. Period. Deal with them like the insects they are.

upload_2017-8-20_4-26-41.png

Fuck Antifa Scum....you have it coming to you....Tick Tock Tick Tock :eusa_whistle:

View attachment 144843

They PROUDLY admit they are Traitors, POS need rounding up en masse and dispatching.

The Far Left are THE threat....NOT Conservatives (which includes the Right-Wing) or Libertarians or Classical Liberals or Centrists.

View attachment 144844

I dont understand, did they think that was a Confederate flag?? just the other day they were standing up for the Union vs General Lee. Seems they change their alliances rather quickly.

I agree.

It's only fair!

Yes, and why should Antifa have the advantage?

What's fair is fair.;)

Don't stoop down to their level Skye, sadly its the way the national dialogue has been trending. I'm not going to bail you out for assault and battery :nono:
... ok well maybe only one time because you probably don't have any priors
;)

:laugh:........

But seriously, it's not a matter of stoop down to their level, but a matter of self protection.

Why be a doormat and let them win the day????? No way.

Go into the thick of it using the same weapons and tactics of your enemy, even if those tactics are distasteful. ;)

Well sure, I would never begrudge you or anyone self defence Skye, though I've been giving this so much thought lately. Unfortunately us conservative normal people (im almost there) are going to have to be the adults in the room, and thats something I never wanted to do before.
But really, maybe it's in more of a general sense, This little violence we've been seeing now has had sort of a different flavor for the last 4 years or so and I'm hoping it's not the beginning of something worse. Though those white Supremecists only make up a tiny fraction of the population and the Alt-Left or whatever they are, probably are just a tiny fraction as well,... I hope these cancer cells can be extracted before they metastasize to the rest of the body. I'd hate to see us go the route of Nicaragua where people were kidnapped and tortured for their political affiliation. of course thats the xtreme end, and would probably be several generations away. Most likely continued violence like this will really just paralize our political process into a worse state than it already is.
Damn, i'm afraid we may not be able to just Molly Wopp these people cause they have it coming... there must be some kind of way to bring rational dialogue back again to how it used to be (when was that? the 80s?) I don't really have any answers for that though.

I agree with you and also hope this is not the beginning of something worse.

The only winners here are Soros, Obama and his leftovers, and the Deep State.

These people want to promote a civil war and bring down the Trump Administration....and they are using these Antifa pathetic useful idiots and thugs.

I hope with all my heart the the President is very aware of what is going on ...sees through this sham and finally punished these people.

Things can not continue this way.

View attachment 144843

View attachment 144844

I dont understand, did they think that was a Confederate flag?? just the other day they were standing up for the Union vs General Lee. Seems they change their alliances rather quickly.

The Petition was started on the 17th.

upload_2017-8-20_5-29-59.png

upload_2017-8-20_5-30-31.png

Formally recognize AntiFa as a terrorist organization | We the People: Your Voice in Our Government

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back