Antifa "protester" drags old woman with flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's where your violence is coming from. Look at the video and see all the masked thugs protesting free speech.
WATCH: Older Woman Holding American Flag Hit, Dragged in Boston

where does it say the person who pulled the flag away was an "antifa" or which side the older woman was on?

just wondering since it appears you got that from the voices in your head.
I was just going to post that! I can say it WAS NOT Antifa who grabbed the flag, they did NOT have Anifa garb on, and the perp had long blonde hair wearing a denim jacket it looked like....could have been another woman....? Really hard to tell? The punk could have had no ''side'' and just delinquent idiot troublemaker?

Plus the poor injured older woman had guts to continue to run after him or her!
kudos to her!

No where can you tell what side was she on...though waving the American flag is like waving the Union Flag, so I am thinking since it was not a confederate flag, she is probably on the left... :D

:lol:

All that is what's IMPORTANT to you? GUESSING what side she was on? Go check yourself.. It's not funny or amusing if you feel that way..

nooooooo.... responding to the lying o/p DECIDING what side each was on with zero evidence but his own delusions..

he could have said how horrible, someone assaulted someone with a flag.

and most people would have said, yeah that was awful.

but he had to lie.

and now it seems that the poor innocent dear was yelling nazi epithets. I don't know if she was. but if she was, she still shouldn't have been assaulted. but I wouldn't feel bad for her nazi butt.
and now it seems that the poor innocent dear was yelling nazi epithets.
Link?

There's where your violence is coming from. Look at the video and see all the masked thugs protesting free speech.

where does it say the person who pulled the flag away was an "antifa" or which side the older woman was on?

I was just going to post that! I can say it WAS NOT Antifa who grabbed the flag, they did NOT have Anifa garb on, and the perp had long blonde hair wearing a denim jacket it looked like....could have been another woman....? Really hard to tell? The punk could have had no ''side'' and just delinquent idiot troublemaker?

kudos to her!

No where can you tell what side was she on...though waving the American flag is like waving the Union Flag, so I am thinking since it was not a confederate flag, she is probably on the left... :D

All that is what's IMPORTANT to you? GUESSING what side she was on? Go check yourself.. It's not funny or amusing if you feel that way..

nooooooo.... responding to the lying o/p DECIDING what side each was on with zero evidence but his own delusions..

but he had to lie.

and now it seems that the poor innocent dear was yelling nazi epithets. I don't know if she was. but if she was, she still shouldn't have been assaulted. but I wouldn't feel bad for her nazi butt.
Link?

I said "seems' based on what has been reported.

perhaps you should ask the idiot o/p for a "link" that proves his false assertions.

*yawn*

Start beating these assholes
Go right ahead. Oh....you mean you want someone else to do that work for you...............

I'd gladly throat punch anyone attacking an old lady....go for it cow
"Old Lady" that was not an old lady....why do you want to put women in the ground before they've even gotten close to their elderly years? What are you saying about middle aged women here?

As for you throat punching anyone........:lol: That would require effort, would it not?

Let's leave old people alone, everyone, shall we. No reason to do that.

Boy Faux News has a team on short stools milking this cow with fanatical vigor though, trying to equate, again using the false equivalency, this to something that happened in Charlotte. Faux News is anti -American. But let's ALL leave old people the hell alone derpies.
She's not Old.

Start beating these assholes
Go right ahead. Oh....you mean you want someone else to do that work for you...............

I'd gladly throat punch anyone attacking an old lady....go for it cow
"Old Lady" that was not an old lady....why do you want to put women in the ground before they've even gotten close to their elderly years? What are you saying about middle aged women here?

As for you throat punching anyone........:lol: That would require effort, would it not?

Not much effort for an old cow like you.

kudos to her!

but he had to lie.

Link?

perhaps you should ask the idiot o/p for a "link" that proves his false assertions.

*yawn*
and I asked for a link to that.

Reported by who?

the little gremlin that sits on your shoulder?

a morse code message sent by your ass?

MSNBC?

CNN?

SOMETHING gave you that idea.

Boston ANTIFA - the group thst would have sided with General Gage and the Redcoats against the Sons of Liberty.

upload_2017-8-19_18-17-53.png

Let's leave old people alone, everyone, shall we. No reason to do that.

Boy Faux News has a team on short stools milking this cow with fanatical vigor though, trying to equate, again using the false equivalency, this to something that happened in Charlotte. Faux News is anti -American. But let's ALL leave old people the hell alone derpies.
She's not Old.
Argue with the press

Boston Protest Turns Violent as Elderly Woman Is Dragged With American Flag and Knocked to the Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back