Antifa "protester" drags old woman with flag

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's where your violence is coming from. Look at the video and see all the masked thugs protesting free speech.
WATCH: Older Woman Holding American Flag Hit, Dragged in Boston

where does it say the person who pulled the flag away was an "antifa" or which side the older woman was on?

just wondering since it appears you got that from the voices in your head.
I was just going to post that! I can say it WAS NOT Antifa who grabbed the flag, they did NOT have Anifa garb on, and the perp had long blonde hair wearing a denim jacket it looked like....could have been another woman....? Really hard to tell? The punk could have had no ''side'' and just delinquent idiot troublemaker?

Plus the poor injured older woman had guts to continue to run after him or her!
kudos to her!

No where can you tell what side was she on...though waving the American flag is like waving the Union Flag, so I am thinking since it was not a confederate flag, she is probably on the left... :D

:lol:

All that is what's IMPORTANT to you? GUESSING what side she was on? Go check yourself.. It's not funny or amusing if you feel that way..
I said no such thing...please stop with your b.s. of putting words in another person's mouth!

I simply responded to Jillian's post...and compared it to the op's post, WHO DID FEEL it was important to ASSIGN BLAME in his thread title, did he not?

There's where your violence is coming from. Look at the video and see all the masked thugs protesting free speech.

where does it say the person who pulled the flag away was an "antifa" or which side the older woman was on?

I was just going to post that! I can say it WAS NOT Antifa who grabbed the flag, they did NOT have Anifa garb on, and the perp had long blonde hair wearing a denim jacket it looked like....could have been another woman....? Really hard to tell? The punk could have had no ''side'' and just delinquent idiot troublemaker?

kudos to her!

No where can you tell what side was she on...though waving the American flag is like waving the Union Flag, so I am thinking since it was not a confederate flag, she is probably on the left... :D

All that is what's IMPORTANT to you? GUESSING what side she was on? Go check yourself.. It's not funny or amusing if you feel that way..
I said no such thing...please stop with your b.s. of putting words in another person's mouth!

I simply responded to Jillian's post...and compared it to the op's post, WHO DID FEEL it was important to ASSIGN BLAME in his thread title, did he not?
Since the antifa criminal assaulted the woman on video, and for no reason, he is to blame.

I examined the video, and it looks like the man who hit that woman had a Rebel battle flag on his jacket.
agitator.png

Here's another take on this coward.

so the people in black, the ANTIFA people came to help her at the end of the video? Why didn't you mention that...?

You must be mistaken.

nope, not mistaken....watch it again....a girl in all black is squatting next to her as or after they sat her down and is holding her arm if memory serves, her husband and friend are behind her and another all in black guy went to her other side for a minute and talked to her then ran away for a minute and brought back this other lady in a red jacket to help or something, then it ended.... Antifa was helping her....

I am going to put it this way:

I do not care if the bastard was to the left, right or some mental midget that rape themselves with a purple dildo because that individual need their head knocked in for doing what they did.

Do not assault the elderly or anyone at all!

kudos to her!

Since the antifa criminal assaulted the woman on video, and for no reason, he is to blame.
He wasn't dressed as ANTIFA,

he was a criminal....that's all we know.

And she was not dressed in any way that would depict who she supported.

kudos to her!

He was marching in the crowd that ALL had their faces covered, ONLY Antifa cover their faces.

Sorry people have been monitoring Antifa for several years and know all about them, those who apologise for Antifa or appear sympathetic to Antifa are now to be considered Antifa by Association.

Remember Remember the 5th of November.

Antifa groups have something planned for America to begin on the 4th of November, they are being monitored.

kudos to her!

He was marching in the crowd that ALL had their faces covered, ONLY Antifa cover their faces.

Sorry people have been monitoring Antifa for several years and know all about them, those who apologise for Antifa or appear sympathetic to Antifa are now to be considered Antifa by Association.

Remember Remember the 5th of November.

Antifa groups have something planned for America to begin on the 4th of November, they are being monitored.

^^^^ Their aim is to VIOLENTLY overthrow American Democracy, they aim to BEGIN VIOLENCE and CONTINUE the VIOLENCE until Trump and Pence are driven OUT of the WH.

Of course Anti-Trump Democrats are being used by this crowd, don't think they want the Democrats either they don't, their aim is to install a Communistic form of Government on America.

They were infiltrated some time ago, so people have attended these Regional Conferences they have.

upload_2017-8-19_22-30-4.png

This is the SAME crowd behind the Berkeley Riots.

refuse-fascism.jpg

Last edited:
The good news is the more "Antifa" shows up to anything, their true colors will show.

The best advertisement for the Republicans is just letting the country see what lunatics the far left have become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back