Antifa Takes Over Seattle Area

Barack Obama = possibly the most DANGEROUS subversive and Anti-American man to ever be allowed into The White House and behind the scenes and in FRONT of the scenes he is STILL in control of the Left AND the Domestic Terrorists now attempting this Communist Insurrection:

First attempt was a big fat goose egg and PBO and big Mike had to bail them out... If this would have happened in Chi Town instead of Lake titikaka, Mn. it would have been even a bigger mess... What a farce...

^^^^ This:

:confused-84:

PBO is? Big Mike who? Chi Town is? Lake titikaka, okay I know that is not Japan so where is it? Mn? I think perhaps Vietnam?

Seattle has really changed since I was last there ...

MV5BYzA2ZjVhYzctZjFjYS00YTlkLWFlYzMtOTQyMGU2ZTNjYjQ5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDEwNTk0NA@@._V1_.jpg

As far as I can tell it's fake news.

Nothing on AP, Reuters, CNN, abc, CBS and so on.

Just RWNJ crap and YouTube.

They tried it (and failed) in Minneapolis too...I wonder where else antifa is trying to take over?

Rioters Take Over Minneapolis Hotel, Raise Over $138,000 on GoFundMe to Turn It Into Operations Base

Rioters had taken over the Sheraton Minneapolis Midtown Hotel and have crowdfunded over $138,000 to turn it into shelter and operations base.

The Antifa militants and rioters claimed that they were given permission by the owner to take over the building after they opted to flee the city and evacuate their property, but they were evicted by the owner on Tuesday following a drug overdose in the building.

Antifa have allegedly barricaded and zoned off a section of Seattle, and attempted to create their own autonomous zone.

ANTIFA DECLARES INDEPENDENT "FREE ZONE" IN SEATTLE ...

I looked up the Seattle-Times and Post-Intelligencer, both newspapers that have "live feeds during such happenings as protests and riots;" in both cases, there in "no" mention of Antifa setting up and creating their own "autonomous zones." It isn't happening.

The US MSM though can not be trusted now, you should know they are supporting the attempted Communist Insurrection.

Agreed.

My daughter lives there.

It's not happening...

They tried it (and failed) in Minneapolis too...I wonder where else antifa is trying to take over?

Rioters Take Over Minneapolis Hotel, Raise Over $138,000 on GoFundMe to Turn It Into Operations Base

Rioters had taken over the Sheraton Minneapolis Midtown Hotel and have crowdfunded over $138,000 to turn it into shelter and operations base.

The Antifa militants and rioters claimed that they were given permission by the owner to take over the building after they opted to flee the city and evacuate their property, but they were evicted by the owner on Tuesday following a drug overdose in the building.

And it didn't really happen.

Guess the source?

Gateway Pundit of course.

I haven't seen anything in any of the reputable news outlets about this at all.

Frankly, a large and well-connected conspiracy called "Antifa" does not exist. It's a hoax.
It's the new conservitard boogyman.

This is no longer about George Floyd, & Antifa just made a FATAL mistake, proving they are the Domestic Terrorist Group the President says they are...

Time to CRUSH Antifa holding 6 blocks in Seattle 'hostage'!

Antifa Releases List of Demands After Taking
Over 6 Square Block Section in Seattle and
Setting Up Armed Security Watch —

List Includes Reparations and Ending Police Dept.

....reminiscent of Muslim 'No Go Zones' in Britain

The antifa terrorists are advocating for “folks with firearms” to take shifts defending the barricades.

Seattle @MayorJenny is allowing a dangerous situation to fester. #Antifa militants have taken over & created an “autonomous zone” in city w/their own rules. Police precinct abandoned. Antifa set up barricades to create a border. Calling for volunteers to provide armed guard. pic.twitter.com/ksQI4NI5kP
— Andy Ngô (@MrAndyNgo) June 9, 2020

Antifa Demands:
SURRENDER TO FASCIST ANTI-AMERICAN DOMESTIC TERRORISTS

Their demands include:

- Dis-armament and abolishment / elimination of Seattle police

- No use of 'armed force' during transition period - police are being eliminated.
-- No guns, no batons, no riot shields, no chemical weapons, especially against those exercising their First Amendment right as Americans to protest.
* As police are being targeted, ambushed, and killed across the country while thugs, thieves, terrorists, and looters ransack, destroy, and burn

- NO jail / prisons for kids who commit heinous crimes - no accountability

- Reparations for victims of police brutality
-- I would be open to allowing confirmed victims of police brutality to sue the police force / city of Seattle.

- DECRIMINALIZATION OF THE ACTS PERPETRATED BY LOOTERS, THUGS, THIEVES, DOMESTIC TERRORISTS, ARSONISTS, ATTACKERS, MURDERERS...THE IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF THOSE ARRESTED FOR ENGAGING IN THESE CRIMES

- Immediate release of all people in jail for a marijuana-related offense and expunge the related conviction.

- The immediate right to vote for all felons - which requires legislation to be passed....FOLLOWED by such legislation.

- THE ABOLISHMENT OF IMPRISONMENT
-- No jail time for crimes committed - WTF?!

- 'Replacement of the current criminal justice system the creation of 'restorative/transformative accountability programs as a replacement for imprisonment'
-- Restorative / transformative accountability programs'? WTF?! So those responsible for 18 murders in 24 minutes and those who blew up and robbed 50 ATM machines in Chicago should not face jail time for doing so? We are just going to have them attend groups - similar to AA:

'Hi, I'm Tony (Hi Tony) I blew up and robbed 2 ATMs this week, killed 2 and wounded 1 in a drive-by....oh, and I killed a cop'.
-- Group hug, everybody!

The United States does not negotiate with terrorists! The police / military should roll through the barricades, 'liberate' the 6 blocks, and arrest anyone involved.

Forum List

Back