Antifa Takes Over Seattle Area

Antifa have allegedly barricaded and zoned off a section of Seattle, and attempted to create their own autonomous zone.

ANTIFA DECLARES INDEPENDENT "FREE ZONE" IN SEATTLE ...

Black Lives Matter = continuation of The Black Panthers (Communist) Antifa = continuation of The Weather Underground (Communist)

Okay IMO you MIGHT have to let this play out to it's logical conclusion BUT by deliberately PUSHING them into the direction of setting off bombs, firebombs, liquid bombs, perhaps chemical attacks etc ONCE ANY of that occur you can have them slaughtered in the open.

You are correct. BLM was founded by three females who were communists.

Don't have a link, but it should be easy to find.

I say we nuke the entire place from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

I WANT to NUKE them also. I am in and GAME :Boom2::tank:

Careful now, you'll get put on a list. If some guy named "Mohamed" contacts you and offers to hook you up with some plutonium, he's probably an FBI agent.

:laughing0301:

Nobody puts me on ANY list, but I am part of a team that puts OTHERS on Lists and we have VERY VERY BIG LISTS now, and as I have a Diplomatic Passport I am literally untouchable I can travel ANYWHERE and it is AGAINST International Law to search me or ask me ANY questions, it looks like this:

1591737304735.png

And as I the above I have Diplomatic Immunity and I am literally untouchable. I was actually emailing with someone in the FBI last week and also The US Department of Homeland Security and that darling is ALL I can say because I have to now observe strict Protocol.

Last edited:
Antifa have allegedly barricaded and zoned off a section of Seattle, and attempted to create their own autonomous zone.

I looked up the Seattle-Times and Post-Intelligencer, both newspapers that have "live feeds during such happenings as protests and riots;" in both cases, there in "no" mention of Antifa setting up and creating their own "autonomous zones." It isn't happening.

Careful now, you'll get put on a list. If some guy named "Mohamed" contacts you and offers to hook you up with some plutonium, he's probably an FBI agent.

Nobody puts me on ANY list, but I am part of a team that puts OTHERS on Lists and as I have a Diplomatic Passport and have Diplomatic Immunity I am literally untouchable. I was actually emailing with someone in the FBI last week and also The US Department of Homeland Security and that darling is ALL I can say because I have to now observe strict Protocol.

I got put on a list a couple years ago. Sold a Korean War era US Army compass to a guy in the UK, on ebay. The compass dial had traces of radioactivity in the dial, so it would glow in the dark.

It set off the radiation detectors when it went through Customs in the UK, and they confiscated it. I got a nasty letter from the Postmaster General and the letter was forwarded to the DHS.

I still have that letter somewhere.

Black Lives Matter = continuation of The Black Panthers (Communist) Antifa = continuation of The Weather Underground (Communist)

Okay IMO you MIGHT have to let this play out to it's logical conclusion BUT by deliberately PUSHING them into the direction of setting off bombs, firebombs, liquid bombs, perhaps chemical attacks etc ONCE ANY of that occur you can have them slaughtered in the open.

You are correct. BLM was founded by three females who were communists.

Don't have a link, but it should be easy to find.

It is ALWAYS the Communists and it ALWAYS will be until ALL Communists are DESTROYED.

Nobody puts me on ANY list, but I am part of a team that puts OTHERS on Lists and as I have a Diplomatic Passport and have Diplomatic Immunity I am literally untouchable. I was actually emailing with someone in the FBI last week and also The US Department of Homeland Security and that darling is ALL I can say because I have to now observe strict Protocol.

I got put on a list a couple years ago. Sold a Korean War era US Army compass to a guy in the UK, on ebay. The compass dial had traces of radioactivity in the dial, so it would glow in the dark.

It set off the radiation detectors when it went through Customs in the UK, and they confiscated it. I got a nasty letter from the Postmaster General and the letter was forwarded to the DHS.

WTF?! That's crazy.

I looked up the Seattle-Times and Post-Intelligencer, both newspapers that have "live feeds during such happenings as protests and riots;" in both cases, there in "no" mention of Antifa setting up and creating their own "autonomous zones." It isn't happening.

The US MSM though can not be trusted now, you should know they are supporting the attempted Communist Insurrection.

Seattle is a major port City on the Pacific Coast, and is obviously cooperating with naval support from similar autonomous zones in China: Hong Kong, Taiwan, Tibet, Wuhan, etc. in rebellion and insurrection against the United States of America.

Agreed!

No wonder democrats want us disarmed. No police...no DHS...no I.C.E.

Their coup attempt isn't over yet!

How is this being allowed to continue? This is crazed. Why can't The Donald send Federal Troops to crush the attempted Communist Insurrection? President Dwight Eisenhauer and President John F. Kennedy they were allowed to send Federal Troops to stop things not as DEMENTED as this.

Is doing that sort of thing Constitutional?

No.

I worry for America, these POS need to be stopped. Zero Tolerance. Fire WITH fire.

I am uneasy about talks of disbanding police but American civilians are more heavily armed than our Army. And there are millions of veterans and many combat veterans. If things turn sour then we will form militias.

My daughter and her boyfriend live in Capitol Hill in Seattle. I just got off the phone with them.

The police precinct there is still fully staffed and operational. Barricades have been removed to allow protesters/marchers the ability to go through.

Antifa has successfully taken over nothing...

Last edited:

No.

I worry for America, these POS need to be stopped. Zero Tolerance. Fire WITH fire.

I am uneasy about talks of disbanding police but American civilians are more heavily armed than our Army. And there are millions of veterans and many combat veterans. If things turn sour then we will form militias.

Yes 100% in support of Militias. I read that in The American Civil War (the First, this now the attempted Second one) President Abraham Lincoln Federalise the State Militias, I think The Donald should think about doing this.

This entire Communist Insurrection directed IMO by Barack Obama aka filthy Marxist POS. The WARNING about him was there in 2008 but it was ignored. Obama connection to The Weather Underground Terrorist Bill Ayers as I already comment Antifa = The continuation of The Weather Underground, this why I mention the things about Antifa potentially setting off bombs in America JUST like The Weather Underground did.

Barack Obama = possibly the most DANGEROUS subversive and Anti-American man to ever be allowed into The White House and behind the scenes and in FRONT of the scenes he is STILL in control of the Left AND the Domestic Terrorists now attempting this Communist Insurrection:

1591738857656.png

1591738878697.png

1591738901276.png

Barack Obama = possibly the most DANGEROUS subversive and Anti-American man to ever be allowed into The White House and behind the scenes and in FRONT of the scenes he is STILL in control of the Left AND the Domestic Terrorists now attempting this Communist Insurrection:

First attempt was a big fat goose egg and PBO and big Mike had to bail them out... If this would have happened in Chi Town instead of Lake titikaka, Mn. it would have been even a bigger mess... What a farce...

Attachments

• Michelle-Obama-Barack-Obama-Jussie-Smollett.jpeg
    Michelle-Obama-Barack-Obama-Jussie-Smollett.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 53
Antifa have allegedly barricaded and zoned off a section of Seattle, and attempted to create their own autonomous zone
Seattle is a major port City on the Pacific Coast, and is obviously cooperating with naval support from similar autonomous zones in China: Hong Kong, Taiwan, Tibet, Wuhan, etc. in rebellion and insurrection against the United States of America.
Is this a Civil War or an actual foreign military invasion from China?

Your idea sounds very romantic indeed and the tactician within me wants to analyze this possibility further. Problem is all American military and defense intelligence early warning radars, reconnaissance satellites, naval groups and submarine quick-line patrols would needs be taken offline in order for Chinese forces to either bomb or land on US soil. Unless all members of USPACOM, Space Command, etc. suddenly changed sides I don't see this kind of scenario bearing much fruit. But let's get romantic with it for kicks. What if all those massive container ships sailing from Chinese ports were loaded up to the gills with Chinese troops instead of rubber dog shit?

Forum List

Back