Antifa urges members to take up arms after Rittenhouse verdict

It is called the second amendment. Even total dumbasses have the right to carry arms. Even 17 year old punks, with no training whatsoever and the maturity of a five year old, have the right to carry arms. Damn skippy, all Anti Fata participants should carry the most powerful weapon they can procure, regardless of their lack of training. And if some dumbass tries to take their weapon, well they can blow their ass away. If they get skeered, they can blow everyone away. I mean this is America, have you not read the second amendment. It doesn't say a damn thing about maturity, training, nope, nothing. Strap a firearm on your five year old for his first day of kindergarten. Who knows, he might stop a school shooting.
You sound bitter

Overall there are more anti-ANTIFA than there are leftwing freaks trying to burn down America

So getting armed is not the best solution for libs

You sound bitter

Overall there are more anti-ANTIFA than there are leftwing freaks trying to burn down America

So getting armed is not the best solution for libs
While Panty-fa is getting slaughtered in Portland, we here in South Dakota will be gently taking in hand the few who are stupid enough to try anything silly and teaching them a lesson.

When you prove that you can take responsibility, you can play with the big kid toys.
Tell me, do you agree that the 2nd is so citizens can prevent government tyranny?
The election was stolen. You'll feel better once you admit it.
If so, how do you explain all the 2nd Amendment nutters allowing the government to steal the election in the greatest act of tyranny in American history?

Are they actually just big mouthed pussies?

Not sure if this is going to work out the way they think it will. :laughing0301:

"Some members of Antifa are responding to the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse last week by getting guns themselves.

According to social media posts collected by conservative journalist Andy Ngo, the violent leftist group sees as a threat to them Mr. Rittenhouse’s successful claim of self-defense in the shootings of three rioters in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last year.

“Antifa accounts in Portland & beyond are terrified over the Rittenhouse acquittal because they’re afraid others will shoot them dead during an attack & have a legal argument for self-defense. They’re urging comrades to get guns immediately so they can kill before being killed,” Mr. Ngo wrote on Twitter, providing multiple screenshots to support his claim.

The account Antifada161 noted that “every leftist and antifascist who doesn’t have guns…should consider getting one/some as fast as possible” just hours after the acquittal.

Another screen-shotted activist replied by saying he was worried about carrying a gun without knowing how to use it, but solicited for “an antifascist group to learn with in SW Washington.”

Antifa urges members to take up arms after Kyle Rittenhouse verdict
after xiden told them they had a right to be angry with the verdict, that sort of dog whistle, well this is what he wanted.

Tell me, do you agree that the 2nd is so citizens can prevent government tyranny?

If so, how do you explain all the 2nd Amendment nutters allowing the government to steal the election in the greatest act of tyranny in American history?

Are they actually just big mouthed pussies?
I see only one big mouthed pussy here.

Not sure if this is going to work out the way they think it will. :laughing0301:

"Some members of Antifa are responding to the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse last week by getting guns themselves.

According to social media posts collected by conservative journalist Andy Ngo, the violent leftist group sees as a threat to them Mr. Rittenhouse’s successful claim of self-defense in the shootings of three rioters in Kenosha, Wisconsin, last year.

“Antifa accounts in Portland & beyond are terrified over the Rittenhouse acquittal because they’re afraid others will shoot them dead during an attack & have a legal argument for self-defense. They’re urging comrades to get guns immediately so they can kill before being killed,” Mr. Ngo wrote on Twitter, providing multiple screenshots to support his claim.

The account Antifada161 noted that “every leftist and antifascist who doesn’t have guns…should consider getting one/some as fast as possible” just hours after the acquittal.

Another screen-shotted activist replied by saying he was worried about carrying a gun without knowing how to use it, but solicited for “an antifascist group to learn with in SW Washington.”

Antifa urges members to take up arms after Kyle Rittenhouse verdict

They will horrify their Snowflake base out in the Burbs, since they have little or no discipline and all kinds of dope addled criminals in their gangs; it will be like the hippies finding out the truth about violent biker thugs at a Stones concert. They will massacre a lot of their own as well as innocents and lose support overnight. Their black thugs are already armed anyway, so adding in a lot of doper white cretins will escalate the mayhem.

Let them keep turning their cities into shitholes; it's what Democrat run cities deserve.

Last edited:
That's the best you got. How original.

I was busy explaining how to use their new rifles with some friends of mine. You would hate them. Dark skin.

An explanation of Army Tactics from my time with the 82nd Airborne.

I doubt I’ll have time to fully train them before the RW kicks the war off. But every day you give us is worth a ton of gold. If you give us six months they will be team leaders. With three trained militiamen behind them.

Not at all. This Saturday we are covering Thermite. How to make it and how to ignite it. Nice and legal. I learned how when I was at Fort Bragg. 307th Engineers Airborne.

I know you hope I am lying. Because armed and prepared Blacks is scary for you racists dreaming of eradicating them.

Not at all. This Saturday we are covering Thermite. How to make it and how to ignite it. Nice and legal. I learned how when I was at Fort Bragg. 307th Engineers Airborne.

I know you hope I am lying. Because armed and prepared Blacks is scary for you racists dreaming of eradicating them.
Every comment you make is a lie.

I see only one big mouthed pussy here.
So the patriotic big talking 2nd Amendment nutters who allowed government tyranny without resistance are brave heroes?

Good to know that at least they can talk the talk.

Last edited:
Next up, we will have the left pushing to repeal the Hughes Amendment.

I must say, I am loving this "if you can't beat'em, join'em" firearms movement from those who have attempted to interfere with our gun rights.

Welcome to liberty.

Forum List

Back