🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Antifa violence forces Berkeley campus police to rethink their tactics

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
More than 100 police officers — some garbed in combat helmets and body armor and armed with tear gas launchers — spread out across the University of California, Berkeley’s crowded Sproul Plaza on Wednesday afternoon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh my goodness what shall we ever do.

I love the smell of OC spray in the morning ... Smells like ... VICTORY.

2748481.jpg

More than 100 police officers — some garbed in combat helmets and body armor and armed with tear gas launchers — spread out across the University of California, Berkeley’s crowded Sproul Plaza on Wednesday afternoon.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes Trump is just like Reagan.

get some remote control trash bins and let them chase them around with their lighter.

honestly, i'd pay big bucks to be the one running the remote.

Forum List

Back