Masked Antifa Mob Chases, Beats, Kicks Trump Supporters in Berkeley – Police Stand Down

I guess Berkeley REAAAALLY doesn't want any white supremacist Nazi's in their town. :dunno:
You mean you guess ANTIFA is a gang of brownshirt Nazi thugs.
Well they don't wear brown and they regularly fight against Nazi's sooooo.......
They are the Nazis, you fucking witless baboon. "Fighting against" (assaulting) against innocent people is that hallmark of Nazis.
No it's not. You should probably read what the Nazi's were all about. Actually.... you might end up joining them. Hmm. Nvm just keep on pretending.
Yes it is, asshole. You obviously don't know what Nazis are all about. You're obviously a brainwashed tool who has been told you are doing good when you are actually a thug.

What an opportunity for the National Guard

poster-7-1503870898.jpg

I guess Berkeley REAAAALLY doesn't want any white supremacist Nazi's in their town. :dunno:
Well they don't wear brown and they regularly fight against Nazi's sooooo.......
They are the Nazis, you fucking witless baboon. "Fighting against" (assaulting) against innocent people is that hallmark of Nazis.
No it's not. You should probably read what the Nazi's were all about. Actually.... you might end up joining them. Hmm. Nvm just keep on pretending.
You're actually defending the assault of innocent people.
Nazi's? I don't know that I'd call them "innocent."

You're actually defending the assault of innocent people.
Nazi's? I don't know that I'd call them "innocent."
What crime have they committed, Nazi?

Forum List

Back