Antifa's New War Cry: "No Trump, No Wall, No U.S.A. At All!"

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This should get publicity. Let people know who and what these Anti-American Bolsheviks stand for and that is:

Antifa=Anti-First-Amendment

Twitter

This should get publicity. Let people know who and what these Anti-American Bolsheviks stand for and that is:

Antifa=Anti-First-Amendment

Twitter

Let's be honest. If this were any other intelligent country that put national health ahead of spastic idealism and political correctness, and didn't coddle and nurture whining, impudent brats, we would have the National Guard, DHS or some paramilitary outfit come in with some BAZOOKAS and solve this problem very quickly.

American patriots need to pull those faggot burkas off the "antifa" domestic terrorists to trigger them. My guess is the "antifa" domestic terrorists will run! Except for the fat, unshaved, tatooed dykes with green hair that are very aggressive!

Really? Twitter is a reliable news source?

All Twitter is to me is a bunch of people tweeting whatever comes to their minds at the time, and much of it is of no real significance.

Besides, you can always get a few people to go along with whatever screwed up idea you can come up with. There are a lot of unstable and strange people in the world.

Really? Twitter is a reliable news source?

All Twitter is to me is a bunch of people tweeting whatever comes to their minds at the time, and much of it is of no real significance.

Besides, you can always get a few people to go along with whatever screwed up idea you can come up with. There are a lot of unstable and strange people in the world.

Didn't watch the video, did ya?

Forum List

Back