Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

Hamas was propped up by Netanyahu. Israeli citizens have said that. So it's time the right stop these disingenuous accusations of anti semitism.

Israeli Journalist Gideon Levy: Israel Should Lift Siege & Call Off Plan for Ground Invasion of Gaza​

I certainly do not think so. I am glad that we did not call off the ground invasions of Normandy and Iwo Jima. In boxing and in war, when you can tell the enemy is in trouble, you hit him harder than ever before. :D

Funny you should mention that. I'm only German on my father's side. On my mother's side, I'm Irish, Dutch, English and Cherokee. No one in my family speaks German (I speak a little, very badly, my Mandarin is actually better than my German, and my wife can tell you my Mandarin isn't that hot.) I married a Chinese woman, my other siblings married non-german ethnicities.

On the other hand, most of the Jews in the Zionist Entity are from the millions who emigrated from Europe, and they are still trolling the former USSR, trying to find more of them.

The point remains, the Jews of Israel are colonists and invaders, the Palestinians are the indigenous people. Israel is an apartheid state.
well----you are wrong again---you are not at all unusual---most people in the USA and
in Israel have "mixed" mixed backgrounds-----in fact so do "palestinians"

There are no illegal Israeli settlements in Gaza
There are no illegal settlements in the West Bank and the Golan Heights either. As far as the laws of Israel and Moses are concerned, those settlements are legal.

International law did not keep Egypt and Syria from trying to destroy Israel in 1967. It has no bearing now.

Except that the "NON-CITIZENS" are the indigenous people of that land. ''

So if China invaded part of America, and decided that only Chinese and those Americans who were favored by the CCP were "Citizens", would that make it okay for them to abuse the rest of us?

Yes, the Jews piss people off no matter where they go.

I still think a Jew in Egypt had a better life than a Jew in Germany in the 1930's though.
Joe----your comment is beyond stupid. How about 1960? 1860? How about
the life of a Sudanese in Alabama in 1840??

Last edited:
So what? The Jews are more indigenous than the Palestinians.
No, they aren't. They are a bunch of white people from Central Europe who couldn't live with other white people in central Europe.
I certainly do not think so. I am glad that we did not call off the ground invasions of Normandy and Iwo Jima. In boxing and in war, when you can tell the enemy is in trouble, you hit him harder than ever before. :D
Except- We weren't expelling the French from Normandy, we were expelling the Germans.

And for someone who never wore a uniform in his life, you really have a lot of opinions about what the military should do.

My dad was one of the guys who were at Normandy. He had nightmares for the rest of his life.

Anti Zionism is anti Judaism. Anyone who has read the Old Testament and the Apocrypha, as I of course have, knows that for the Jews possession of the Land of Israel is as important as personal salvation is for Christians.
Hey maybe we should make decisions based on rational data and not Bronze Age superstitions.

Consequently, we should let the Children of Israel have the land God gave them, and tell the Palestinians to move. Yes, I am in favor of ethnic cleansing, but I would let the Christians stay.

Okay. The minute you can get God down to sign a statement in front of witnesses that he really wants to Jews to have Palestine, then you can get back to me.

Oh, that's right. There is no God. Never was.

No, they aren't. They are a bunch of white people from Central Europe who couldn't live with other white people in central Europe.

Except- We weren't expelling the French from Normandy, we were expelling the Germans.

And for someone who never wore a uniform in his life, you really have a lot of opinions about what the military should do.

My dad was one of the guys who were at Normandy. He had nightmares for the rest of his life.

Hey maybe we should make decisions based on rational data and not Bronze Age superstitions.

Okay. The minute you can get God down to sign a statement in front of witnesses that he really wants to Jews to have Palestine, then you can get back to me.

Oh, that's right. There is no God. Never was.

Majority of Israelis are descendants of refugees from Islamic states.

But don't let us disrupt your "white-hunt" with facts.

Majority of Israelis are descendants of refugees from Islamic states.

Then why are all the leaders European Squatters?

Only 800,000 Jews immigrated from Islamic states.

The rest are europeans.

The rest are europeans.
wrong again---in fact lots of the jews ALREADY in Palestine before
1948 were from islamic states ----uhm have you ever heard of ITAMAR BEN GVIR?

We've been over this. Less than 10% of the population of Palestine was Jewish in 1900. They had to be transplanted from Europe.

The rest are europeans.

Because the people elect them, genius.
The majority are born in Israel, but they're
descendants of refugees from Islamic states.

Was your little race theory, meant to make sense?

have some compassion, Rylah----Joe is very confused---the number of jews that were
actually FORCED to flee islamic shitholes is approx 800,000- so he
IMAGINES that 800,000 is the TOTAL world mizrachi population.

So you are trying to tell me that all these Middle Eastern Jews feel SOOO inferior that they only vote for European Jews for leadership positions?

Yes, it makes sense in that the claim of EUROPEANS to Palestine is bogus.

So you are trying to tell me that all these Middle Eastern Jews feel SOOO inferior that they only vote for European Jews for leadership positions?

Interesting point----the fact is that most Mizrachi jews vote Likud.

The claim of European Jews in Israel is legitimate, and has been established by defeating Arab efforts to destroy Israel.

That's what you tell yourself, because your little race theory doesn't work.

I've voted for a party led by a descendant of refugees from Kurdistan,
knowing their vote goes to a candidate who's a descendant of
refugees from Lithuania, both born in Israel.

Why you frame that as "inferiority" is for your doctor to answer.

have some compassion, Rylah----Joe is very confused---the number of jews that were
actually FORCED to flee islamic shitholes is approx 800,000- so he
IMAGINES that 800,000 is the TOTAL world mizrachi population.
Plus, the Arabs didn’t pay a single Jew one red cent for all the houses and land they stole. In one case (Egypt), the Arabs demanded all Jews leave within 24 hours in order to ethnically cleanse the country of all Juden, and forced them to sign documents leaving all their property to the Muslims who forced them out.

How come the antisemites never mention THAT side? Oh right….the people who were expelled were Jews, so shhhhhh……

Yup. Just this Friday evening, at services, I met two Jews who were born in Israel in the early 40s.

Forum List

Back