Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

Anti Zionism is anti Judaism. Anyone who has read the Old Testament and the Apocrypha, as I of course have, knows that for the Jews possession of the Land of Israel is as important as personal salvation is for Christians.

Consequently, we should let the Children of Israel have the land God gave them, and tell the Palestinians to move. Yes, I am in favor of ethnic cleansing, but I would let the Christians stay.
No it is not. And anyone who is in favor of ethnic cleansing...needs themselves to be cleansed...permanently. :)

No it is not. And anyone who is in favor of ethnic cleansing...needs themselves to be cleansed...permanently. :)
Ethnic cleansing has occurred during most of history and all of human prehistory. It is the process by which civilization and human evolution advance.

Ethnic cleansing has occurred during most of history and all of human prehistory. It is the process by which civilization and human evolution advance.
The Arabs ethnically cleansed Jews from many Middle East countries. Where there once were thriving Jewish communities of 150,000 or more, there now are fewer than 50 Jews remaining, and in some cases, 0.

Virtually all Jews are on 0.5% of the land mass of the Middle East. Now the Jew-hating Palestinians want even that, and to make the entire Middle East Judenfrei.

No it is not. And anyone who is in favor of ethnic cleansing...needs themselves to be cleansed...permanently.

In other words Jack, you just stated that people like YOU need permanently cleansed. Or don't you see the odd parallel between attacks calling for the entire decimation of the Jewish State and your calls and others like you of your desire to utterly eradicate all "deplorable" people, all "MAGA" people, all J6 people, all conservative or religious people, and all Trump supporters?

Oh, what a hypocritically tangled web we garagelessly weave!

In other words Jack, you just stated that people like YOU need permanently cleansed. Or don't you see the odd parallel between attacks calling for the entire decimation of the Jewish State and your calls and others like you of your desire to utterly eradicate all "deplorable" people, all "MAGA" people, all J6 people, all conservative or religious people, and all Trump supporters?

Leftists have everything backwards. If you want to know what they themselves are guilty of, just pay attention to what they accuse their opponents of.

You really need to work on your delusions and your paranoid persecution complex. No one is calling for your eradication. I just want you marginalized. Mostly because I'm tired of listening to you complain about things that don't exist and your unwillingness to just get along while hiding behind your yelling of "free speech!!". And I would take your comments on "parallels" more seriously if I knew you felt the same about the civilians in the Gaza Strip (who, looks like have suffered almost 8 times the dead that the Israelis suffered on 10/7) or the Palestinians in the West Bank, who've had their land taken from them and been straight up murdered by settlers...all with the protection and the say so of the IDF and the Israeli government. But I know you care about any of them. And you're just looking to make political points, hoping Republicans won't be on the receiving end of a bloodbath next November.

You really need to work on your delusions and your paranoid persecution complex. No one is calling for your eradication. I just want you marginalized.
Marginalized. Is that your new catchword for everyone disagreeing with you rounded up in camps and "re-educated?" Lemme guess, Jack, you're just here to "help," right?

Mostly because I'm tired of listening to you complain about things that don't exist and your unwillingness to just get along while hiding behind your yelling of "free speech!!".
Easy solution to that, Jack: just shove pencils into your eyes and earholes then nothing will ever offend you again.

And I would take your comments on "parallels" more seriously if I knew you felt the same about the civilians in the Gaza Strip (who, looks like have suffered almost 8 times the dead that the Israelis suffered on 10/7)
That's it Jack, because they slaughtered 1200 Jews on 10/7, the IDF should have stopped at killing 1200 Hamas, right? :dunno:

or the Palestinians in the West Bank, who've had their land taken from them and been straight up murdered by settlers...
😭 This is war Jack. All those people should have thought of that in the first place, instead, they've been training and raising children since birth for generations to kill Jews.

Marginalized. Is that your new catchword for everyone disagreeing with you rounded up in camps and "re-educated?" Lemme guess, Jack, you're just here to "help," right?

Easy solution to that, Jack: just shove pencils into your eyes and earholes then nothing will ever offend you again.

That's it Jack, because they slaughtered 1200 Jews on 10/7, the IDF should have stopped at killing 1200 Hamas, right? :dunno:

😭 This is war Jack. All those people should have thought of that in the first place, instead, they've been training and raising children since birth for generations to kill Jews.
So essentially, you ARE for ethnic cleansing?...of Palestinians.
It's Ok. I know you believe it. I'd just appreciate if you were honest about it.

So essentially, you ARE for ethnic cleansing?...of Palestinians.

So you ARE for ethnic cleansing of MAGAs, Trump Supporters and all Deplorables in general. Do you READ what some of your friends here often say?

The Palestinians have been begging for this all my life. Now they say this is just the beginning. They want every Jew on the planet dead.

All I'm for is Israel having the right to defend itself and END the constant 24/7 threat at their borders.

One way or the other, there will be PEACE in the Middle East.

that may be how you want to tie your personal reflections on Jews you have met with the foreign policy of a secular government 7000 miles away but that doesn't make it relevant, correct or useful.

"goyim" means "nations." It has developed into a term used for non-Jews but since there are non-Jews in the israeli government and throughout Israeli society, I'm not sure of its relevance here.

Again, every occupier can find a Quisling, but no one respects a Quisling.

Israel is an apartheid state. If it ever stopped being on- giving ALL Arabs an equal say to what Jews have, it would cease to be.

So then you are fine with what Hitler tried to do, then?

The Arabs ethnically cleansed Jews from many Middle East countries. Where there once were thriving Jewish communities of 150,000 or more, there now are fewer than 50 Jews remaining, and in some cases, 0.
You mean after Jews STOLE what they consider their second holiest region, they were driven out.
You leave out how they were only driven out of Egypt AFTER Israel conspired to steal the Suez Canal from them, or how they were only driven out of Iran after the cruel dictator they supported was finally overthrown. Just leave those parts out, and you guys really do look like "victims".

Virtually all Jews are on 0.5% of the land mass of the Middle East. Now the Jew-hating Palestinians want even that, and to make the entire Middle East Judenfrei.

Um, okay, sounds like a good reason for them to go back to Europe where they came from. Seems to me that if you KNOW people are determined to kill you if they get a chance, staying there is... kind of stupid. Let's leave aside whether or not their reasons for WANTING to kill you are good ones or not.

Heck, simple enough solution. Let's just give the Jews a big chunk of the US as the Jewish State (as long as it's not a part where I have to give up property. Somewhere in MAGA country. The Jews get their own state, the Islamic world doesn't have a conflict with them, everyone wins.

So then you are fine with what Hitler tried to do, then?
If we talk about new soil and territory in Europe today, we can think primarily only of Russia and its vassal border states.

- Adolf Hitler, from Mein Kampf, Volume II, Chapter XIV "Eastern Orientation or Eastern Policy"

Hitler's mistake was in trying to displace nations as evolved as Germany. The Israelis do not make that mistake in the Near East.

Last edited:
A study shows some alarming data about the Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion staff, which average 45 staff members per institution and are made of up leftist anti-Israel and pro-Communist bigots. (Even more ironic is that they are overrepresented by POC who ostensibly seek to eradicate bigots.)

45 DEI per university

That's a lot of libs who dont have to work at Starbucks

You mean after Jews STOLE what they consider their second holiest region, they were driven out.
Jerusalem is considered holy by the Jews and the Christians. It is mentioned many times in the Old Testament, the Apocrypha, and the New Testament. Jerusalem is never mentioned in the Koran. The Muslims have Mecca. The Jews deserve possession of Jerusalem.

You leave out how they were only driven out of Egypt AFTER Israel conspired to steal the Suez Canal from them.

The Suez Canal was built by the British and owned by them. Egypt stole the Suez Canal from Great Britain.

Um, okay, sounds like a good reason for them to go back to Europe where they came from. Seems to me that if you KNOW people are determined to kill you if they get a chance, staying there is... kind of stupid. Let's leave aside whether or not their reasons for WANTING to kill you are good ones or not.

Heck, simple enough solution. Let's just give the Jews a big chunk of the US as the Jewish State (as long as it's not a part where I have to give up property. Somewhere in MAGA country. The Jews get their own state, the Islamic world doesn't have a conflict with them, everyone wins.
God's Chosen people deserve to live everywhere they want to live. We in the United States already benefit from the superior intelligence of the Jews. Nevertheless, many Jews prefer to live in the land God gave them.

45 DEI per university

That's a lot of libs who dont have to work at Starbucks
They will need to work at Starbucks when they graduate and learn how worthless their degrees in the liberal arts and the social sciences are.

Israel is an apartheid state. If it ever stopped being on- giving ALL Arabs an equal say to what Jews have, it would cease to be.
In South Africa the level of civilization has declined since the end of apartheid.

----------
"Mooncalves at Harvard Think They Understand Africa," by Jared Taylor

Mary McGrory went to her reward in 2004, but her spiritual descendants live on at the Harvard school of government. They have just written a 170-page report that regretfully notes some of the things that have gone wrong [in South Africa] since 1994 but is full of chirpy confidence in the future...

The report that follows is pure, erudite foolishness...White people turned a modern economy over to people with an average IQ of 80. There’s not a single word about the slaughter of some of the world’s most productive farmers or attempts to drive the rest off the land.

There are fleeting references to appalling crime, corruption, and looted infrastructure, but nothing about how to fix any of that...

Income per capita has fallen for more than a decade. Unemployment, at 33 percent, is the highest in the world. Youth unemployment is over 60 percent. More than 55 percent of the population is poor, even by South Africa’s unexacting standards. Inequality – the difference between the people at the top and the people at the bottom – is the highest in the world...

The last year whites ran South Africa, 92 percent of young children were in school. Now, fewer than 80 percent are.

In most African countries the number of houses with running water is growing. In South Africa, it’s shrinking. The country’s sovereign debt was once top rated; now, at BB-, its bonds are junk. The rand has lost half its value against the dollar in the last 10 years...

South Africa has the third-highest rape rate in the world – the two highest are its next-door neighbors...it has the eighth-highest murder rate...

The one disaster the kids highlight is the one everyone already knows about: “The country has catastrophically lost this ability to produce and supply electricity.”

South Africa’s main competitive advantage used to be cheap, reliable electricity for mining and manufacturing. Not anymore...

When they’re not taking apart pylons for scrap, thieves steal cables. “Jo’burg infrastructure is being stolen ‘on an industrial scale’,” says this article, which mentions a gang of men who showed up at a power station with rifles, dug up and made off with hundreds of kilograms of underground cables.

----------

And on and on. According to the Official Story, since the end of apartheid, the people of South Africa have lived happily ever after. Every now and then the truth leaks out.

Again, every occupier can find a Quisling, but no one respects a Quisling.

you can keep repeating your same errors. That doesn't make them true, or give them any more utility.

Forum List

Back