Zone1 Antisemitism sweeping colleges ironically being fueled by DEI staff

You mean places that are poorer and also suffered slavery, discrimination, and economic exploitation?
Sub Saharan Africa was always poor and primitive. European empires there suppressed the Arab slave trade, cannibalism, and human sacrifice.

Except science has rejected your racism years ago, which is why all your heroes have been denounced by the institutions that gave them jobs.
The Woke Inquisition has suppressed my racism, and that of Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton. The Woke Inquisition suppresses what it cannot disprove, and what is obvious to anyone with extensive experience with the three main racial groups. .

Sub Saharan Africa was always poor and primitive.

So was Europe before the Industrial Revolution. So was most of Asia before the 19th Century.

European empires there suppressed the Arab slave trade, cannibalism, and human sacrifice.

The Europeans extracted millions of black people as slaves.... you don't get away with that one, buddy.

And brought in rampant genocide. I mean, I guess Africa can consider itself lucky; they weren't genocided like the Australian Aborigines or the Native Americans. But not for a lack of trying, like the way that Leopold II ran the Belgian Congo and murdered 2 million people. I think the occassional human sacrifice doesn't sound too bad.

We still execute people in this country on the altar of "Crime Control", I don't think we need to be whining about "Human Sacrifice".

So was Europe before the Industrial Revolution. So was most of Asia before the 19th Century.
Before the Industrial Revolution the Europeans and the East Asians had mathematics and systems of writing. The Negroes had neither. The art and architecture of Europe and East Asia was vastly superior to anything in sub Saharan Africa.

The Europeans extracted millions of black people as slaves.... you don't get away with that one, buddy.
The European Slave trade ended before the Arab slave trade. Thereupon the Europeans suppressed the Arab slave trade. Whites did not enslave Negroes. Negroes were enslaved by other Negroes and sold to white slave traders.

Before the Industrial Revolution the Europeans and the East Asians had mathematics and systems of writing. The Negroes had neither. The art and architecture of Europe and East Asia was vastly superior to anything in sub Saharan Africa.

I guess that was awesome for the 5% of the population that was literate. For the average serf in China or Europe, life was actually pretty fucking miserable.

The European Slave trade ended before the Arab slave trade. Thereupon the Europeans suppressed the Arab slave trade. Whites did not enslave Negroes. Negroes were enslaved by other Negroes and sold to white slave traders.

I think you (intentionally) miss why the trans-Atlantic slave trade was so bad. Before that, everyone enslaved their own. Europeans enslaved Europeans, blacks enslaved blacks, Arabs enslaved Arabs. People had their station in life, and it wasn't the kind of wanton cruelty you had when white people enslaved millions of blacks, half of them died on the journey, and the ones who made it were subjected to horrific abuse.

And when countries advanced to stop doing that and everyone was equal, THIS country found new ways to keep black people down.

I guess that was awesome for the 5% of the population that was literate. For the average serf in China or Europe, life was actually pretty fucking miserable.

I think you (intentionally) miss why the trans-Atlantic slave trade was so bad. Before that, everyone enslaved their own. Europeans enslaved Europeans, blacks enslaved blacks, Arabs enslaved Arabs. People had their station in life, and it wasn't the kind of wanton cruelty you had when white people enslaved millions of blacks, half of them died on the journey, and the ones who made it were subjected to horrific abuse.

And when countries advanced to stop doing that and everyone was equal, THIS country found new ways to keep black people down.
Wrong. Arabs/Muslims enslaved everyone, other Arabs, Blacks, Whites even Asians. Arabs/Muslims raided as far North as England for slaves. Arabs/Muslims took many times as many black slaves as Europeans did.

If you see a poor Palestinian kid covered in dust from the destruction and crying for its mother, it's only right to criticize the perps who caused it. Israel's response is far from a measured response and they can't hide behind the cloak of antisemitism when criticized.

If you see a poor Palestinian kid covered in dust from the destruction and crying for its mother, it's only right to criticize the perps who caused it. Israel's response is far from a measured response and they can't hide behind the cloak of antisemitism when criticized.
There's no such thing as a measured response in war. Any country that tries is betraying its soldiers.

Wrong. Arabs/Muslims enslaved everyone, other Arabs, Blacks, Whites even Asians. Arabs/Muslims raided as far North as England for slaves. Arabs/Muslims took many times as many black slaves as Europeans did.

Take your Islamophobia somewhere that they give a damn.

There's no such thing as a measured response in war. Any country that tries is betraying its soldiers.
Actually, no. There are very specific rules of engagement, and if you ever served as a soldier, you'd know this.

You don't needlessly endanger civilians.

- AZralewhale

You interpret the truth about Muslims as "Islamophobia."

You condemn hostility to Muslims and express hostility toward the most accomplished religious group on earth. :mad:

Last edited:
Yes, they are very accomplished at wearing out their welcome anywhere they go.
Jews are accomplished at earning the resentment of those who lack the IQ power to compete with them academically and economically.

Man, did you see those Ivy League College Presidents testifying before Congress yesterday? Frightening, absolutely frightening.
What's frightening is that we have Jews with the same anti black beliefs as neo nazis complaining about anti semitism.

What's frightening is that we have Jews with the same anti black beliefs as neo nazis complaining about anti semitism.
Don’t be an idiot. We have no Jews who are like neo-Nazis on this forum that I know of.

And NO…..pointing out that preferences in hiring or college admissions based on race is NOT racist. It’s the very opposite of racist. Those who insist that skin color be a factor in handing out promotions, such as Claudine Gay said, are the ones who are racist.

So stop resenting Jews because they achieve despite the venomous hatred directed their way.

And we have blacks with anti-white, anti asian, anti-jew anti ... Your point? The black woman that tried to burn down MLK's house was a black nationalist that hope to spake race wars. Do you find that frightening?

The perps who caused it are the HAMAS terrorists.

Why do you cry more for a Palestinian kid covered in dust crying for its mother more than the Israeli baby cooked alive in an oven, or the Israeli babies who had their heads sawed off, or the toddlers burned alive, or the women raped to death, or the hostages starved and beaten?

The Jewish victims have been intentionally tortured. Yet you don’t mention them at all.

Thats because you have double standards….a blatant clue of antisemitism.

Actually, no. There are very specific rules of engagement, and if you ever served as a soldier, you'd know this.

You don't needlessly endanger civilians.
I almost certainly served longer than you. And the key to your statement is the word “needlessly”. Civilians are always killed in wars and always have been. The Allies even killed French civilians in large numbers during WWII in bombing raids. Until we were hampered by ROEs that forbade harm to civilians, we actually WON wars. In Iraq and Afghanistan our troops couldn’t return fire if there was even a chance of civilian casualties.

Forum List

Back