Any Conservatives Want Some Help?

I noticed that too. Must be conservatives from blue states, cause red states receive more welfare and other help than anyone else.

I live in one of those red States you say gets more. The intersting part is the only blue district within it, the poorest by far, greatly exceeds any amount the other 6 red district gets. For what you say to be valid, you'd have to show me that those voting red are the only ones getting welfare assistance. You can't do that.

So you really didn't understand what I said did you? I said "red states receive more welfare and other help than anyone else" I didn't say right wingers were the only ones receiving government assistance, just that red states receive more. Just stick with your Hannity quotes, cause you fail horribly when you try to form a thought of your own.

I understand what you were trying to misrepresent. Even if my State as a whole receives more and it's red as a whole, if the blue parts are the cause, your statement is invalid. You blame the red state because the blue idiots in it can't support themselves making us red voters appear as something we aren't. Talk about stereotyping.

Do you ever get dizzy trying to twist facts? Your attempt at justifying right wing states requirement for more government help, by blaming Democrats is only rational to other teabaggers. It's laughed at in the real world.

My red state requires it because the blue district overwhelmingly gets it. You don't have to believe me but the numbers don't like. Only fucking retards like you discount the true numbers.

What ever you say. Where did you get that information? Pull it out of your ass? If you had any proof of that, you would have a link. Spouting rhetoric that supports your beliefs doesn't prove anything. How about at least telling you which state you are talking about. Red states receive more aid. Sorry if you and Hannity don't know that.

Sick? Aren't you glad affordable healthcare is available? Thanks Obama.

I had affordable healthcare before Obamacare. Had spinal fusion surgery several years ago. Cost me a total of less than $500 out of pocket. Should I thank that POS for that?

Another reason to laugh at right wing posts. You think the president is a POS? At least he isn't showing his ignorance here like you are, you POS.

I know the President is a POS just like those that support him. He isn't showing his stupidity here. He did it on TV last night and all you ass lickers puckered up for him.

Well good for you. You're finally standing up just like a little man. Of course, what you are saying is crazy, but you're saying it forcefully.

I've been a man for a long time son. I have stood up and supported myself, abided by the law, and did what a man does without expecting anyone else to do it for me. Unlike those you support getting my money, I get my own. Perhaps you should start being one and doing for yourself.

Well good for you. You sound like a whiney little kid. Do teabaggers ever do anything but whine? Have you ever had a single thought for anyone but yourself?

I live in one of those red States you say gets more. The intersting part is the only blue district within it, the poorest by far, greatly exceeds any amount the other 6 red district gets. For what you say to be valid, you'd have to show me that those voting red are the only ones getting welfare assistance. You can't do that.

So you really didn't understand what I said did you? I said "red states receive more welfare and other help than anyone else" I didn't say right wingers were the only ones receiving government assistance, just that red states receive more. Just stick with your Hannity quotes, cause you fail horribly when you try to form a thought of your own.

I understand what you were trying to misrepresent. Even if my State as a whole receives more and it's red as a whole, if the blue parts are the cause, your statement is invalid. You blame the red state because the blue idiots in it can't support themselves making us red voters appear as something we aren't. Talk about stereotyping.

Do you ever get dizzy trying to twist facts? Your attempt at justifying right wing states requirement for more government help, by blaming Democrats is only rational to other teabaggers. It's laughed at in the real world.

My red state requires it because the blue district overwhelmingly gets it. You don't have to believe me but the numbers don't like. Only fucking retards like you discount the true numbers.

What ever you say. Where did you get that information? Pull it out of your ass? If you had any proof of that, you would have a link. Spouting rhetoric that supports your beliefs doesn't prove anything. How about at least telling you which state you are talking about. Red states receive more aid. Sorry if you and Hannity don't know that.

According to people who believe like you, saying it means it's true. I've asked for proof on a number of occasions on claims they made. They said they didn't owe me any proof but that I should trust them. You willing to do what your kind demands?

If you want a source, here's one. Take a look at the interactive map and view the State of South Carolina. What the colored portions of the map show are the 63 Congressional Districts that have at least 1 in 5 households (>= 20%) receiving food stamps under the SNAP program. If you click on the light orange one in SC, it will say 6th Congressional District. That is the only blue District in the state. The other 6 are red. Notice NONE of them fit the description.

SNAP participation by Congressional District The Rundown PBS NewsHour

Here's another one. Pay particular attention to the last 5 paragraphs. It refutes the Democrat bullshit talking points you seem to claim are true.

No GOP Reps Are Not More Likely To Have Constituents On Food Stamps

When you want to talk about someone pulling something out of their ass, try your head. The lack of oxygen is causing you brain damage.

I had affordable healthcare before Obamacare. Had spinal fusion surgery several years ago. Cost me a total of less than $500 out of pocket. Should I thank that POS for that?

Another reason to laugh at right wing posts. You think the president is a POS? At least he isn't showing his ignorance here like you are, you POS.

I know the President is a POS just like those that support him. He isn't showing his stupidity here. He did it on TV last night and all you ass lickers puckered up for him.

Well good for you. You're finally standing up just like a little man. Of course, what you are saying is crazy, but you're saying it forcefully.

I've been a man for a long time son. I have stood up and supported myself, abided by the law, and did what a man does without expecting anyone else to do it for me. Unlike those you support getting my money, I get my own. Perhaps you should start being one and doing for yourself.

Well good for you. You sound like a whiney little kid. Do teabaggers ever do anything but whine? Have you ever had a single thought for anyone but yourself?

Being that it is good for me, that means it's not whining. Whining is what you good intention, do nothing, bleeding hearts do when you say the rest of us should be forced to support other people. Not one single government program is needed in order for those you claim to have compassion for to get what you say they should get. Government programs do not have to exist for you to voluntarily reach into your pocket and buy whatever it is you say someone else needs. Charity doesn't involve a government mandate nor does the compassion you claim to have come from seeing how many of the rest of us you can get the government to force money.

Interesting you talk about me thinking about myself. Do you really think those living off someone else's hard earned money really give a damn about where it came from as long as they get it? If you do, you give them far more credit than they deserve.

As for me thinking of me and my family, they come FIRST. My wife and I have saved, sacrificed, and lived below our means in order that we owe nothing other than monthly bills based on use (power, water, etc.). We pay cash for just about everything. College for our children will be paid for when they go. We didn't bust our butts earning multiple college degrees each and furthering our careers in order that have more of it taken to pay for college for some other person's kid or support someone because the choices they made in life produced results they can't afford. That doesn't mean we don't help where WE see fit. It means it's not your place to make that determination.

According to people who believe like you, saying it means it's true. I've asked for proof on a number of occasions on claims they made. They said they didn't owe me any proof but that I should trust them. You willing to do what your kind demands?

If you want a source, here's one. Take a look at the interactive map and view the State of South Carolina. What the colored portions of the map show are the 63 Congressional Districts that have at least 1 in 5 households (>= 20%) receiving food stamps under the SNAP program. If you click on the light orange one in SC, it will say 6th Congressional District. That is the only blue District in the state. The other 6 are red. Notice NONE of them fit the description.

Here's another one. Pay particular attention to the last 5 paragraphs. It refutes the Democrat bullshit talking points you seem to claim are true.

When you want to talk about someone pulling something out of their ass, try your head. The lack of oxygen is causing you brain damage.

So you think one highly gerrymandered district proves your point for the entire country? Keep trying teabagger.

So you think one highly gerrymandered district proves your point for the entire country? Keep trying teabagger.

Never said it did. I spoke of MY state. Perhaps you missed the part where I said "My red state requires it because the blue district overwhelmingly gets it" Didn't say a thing about any other state. Or, is it that you can't read very well Obama ass kisser? Lick up. He likes people like you tickling his asshole.

All one has to do is look at why that District ultimately votes the way it does and the history behind why it was gerrymandered that way. It was because the black race baiters claimed that the way the state legislature drew the districts, it didn't give minorities a chance of being elected. Since the district has been drawn, it has elected a black member to Congress not because he's qualified but because he's black in a district where blacks make up around 60%. Nothing like creating a district to purposely produce a result.

Never said it did. I spoke of MY state. Perhaps you missed the part where I said "My red state requires it because the blue district overwhelmingly gets it" Didn't say a thing about any other state. Or, is it that you can't read very well Obama ass kisser? Lick up. He likes people like you tickling his asshole.

All one has to do is look at why that District ultimately votes the way it does and the history behind why it was gerrymandered that way. It was because the black race baiters claimed that the way the state legislature drew the districts, it didn't give minorities a chance of being elected. Since the district has been drawn, it has elected a black member to Congress not because he's qualified but because he's black in a district where blacks make up around 60%. Nothing like creating a district to purposely produce a result.

Of course that one district always votes the same way. Obviously you don't know how gerrymandering works. You put all the victims of gerrymandering into just one or a very few districts. You are assured they will control that district, but with your opposition confined to a limited area, the rest are easy to control. I stated that red states use more government assistance, and you went to all that trouble and think one district in one state disproves that. Congratulations. You disproved a claim that I didn't make. Typical teabagger.

Of course that one district always votes the same way. Obviously you don't know how gerrymandering works. You put all the victims of gerrymandering into just one or a very few districts. You are assured they will control that district, but with your opposition confined to a limited area, the rest are easy to control. I stated that red states use more government assistance, and you went to all that trouble and think one district in one state disproves that. Congratulations. You disproved a claim that I didn't make. Typical teabagger.

The district in my state to which I refer was gerrymandered with a majority of blacks because the of the whiny agitators.

I disproved your claim that stated I said it applied all over the country. You discount that it could.

Typical good for nothing piece of shit Liberal.

As for teabagging, ask your wife/girlfriend about the last time I stuck my nut sack on her chin.

You disproved nothing. I said red states receive more government help than blue states, and nothing you try to come up with will disprove that fact. Of course, you can try to find small exceptions to every rule, but a tiny anomaly doesn't disprove anything, even if that's what Hannity led you to believe.

The district in my state to which I refer was gerrymandered with a majority of blacks because the of the whiny agitators.

I disproved your claim that stated I said it applied all over the country. You discount that it could.

Typical good for nothing piece of shit Liberal.

As for teabagging, ask your wife/girlfriend about the last time I stuck my nut sack on her chin.

You disproved nothing. I said red states receive more government help than blue states, and nothing you try to come up with will disprove that fact. Of course, you can try to find small exceptions to every rule, but a tiny anomaly doesn't disprove anything, even if that's what Hannity led you to believe.

You said red states receive more government help than blue states. I said that in my State it was the blue district that made it appear as if the red districts were the cause. The problem is you look at the whole without taking into account that the way the parts are arranged cause something to appear as something it isn't. What I said proved that the claim I made ONLY ABOUT MY STATE was true. I didn't address any of the other States even if you think so because sticking your head up the President's ass has caused you to lose so much oxygen to what little brains you had.

I took the time at the current House for each of the Districts where more than 20% receive food stamps. A significant majority are Blue.

Good morning all.

The new "Obamacare" rate estimates are now available for review. If you are one of the conservatives who has had their premiums double or triple under "Obamacare", I may be able to help you find a better deal.

If you have a plan through your employer and your premiums exceed 9.5% of your income......you can go on the exchange and get a better deal.

If you are uninsured or have an expensive individual plan, you can go on the exchange and possibly find a better deal.

I am willing to help you yet your estimate. Just give me the following information and I'll give you some info about the plans that are available to you.

Ages of persons being insured.
Whether or not persons smoke.
Whether or not any are pregnant
Your zip code.
Your family's adjusted gross income.

I'm happy to help.

My company just wrote me a letter saying things were going to get expensive for 2015 because then all Obamacare issues had to be covered. My new rates were 40% higher at $825/month plus a $6300 deductible! 60% higher is affordable care? He should be impeached for all the lies he used to pass it, not to mention the results.

It makes perfect sense though. People get poor not rich under socialism. We've seen it hundreds of times but liberals lack the IQ to understand what they see.

Good morning all.

The new "Obamacare" rate estimates are now available for review. If you are one of the conservatives who has had their premiums double or triple under "Obamacare", I may be able to help you find a better deal.

If you have a plan through your employer and your premiums exceed 9.5% of your income......you can go on the exchange and get a better deal.

If you are uninsured or have an expensive individual plan, you can go on the exchange and possibly find a better deal.

I am willing to help you yet your estimate. Just give me the following information and I'll give you some info about the plans that are available to you.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

My company just wrote me a letter saying things were going to get expensive for 2015 because then all Obamacare issues had to be covered. My new rates were 40% higher at $825/month plus a $6300 deductible! 60% higher is affordable care? He should be impeached for all the lies he used to pass it, not to mention the results.

It makes perfect sense though. People get poor not rich under socialism. We've seen it hundreds of times but liberals lack the IQ to understand what they see.

Stop lying. Please. You are not going to be paying 40% more for insurance unless you are a fucking idiot.

Give me the name of the plan, the ages of the people being covered, your state and the name of the new plan that you are being told that you have to buy.

Lets go, liar. I'm here for you.

Good morning all.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

Stop lying. Please. You are not going to be paying 40% more for insurance unless you are a fucking idiot.

Give me the name of the plan, the ages of the people covered by the plan, your state and the name of the new plan that you are being told that you have to buy.

Good morning all.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

Give me the name of the plan, the ages of the people covered by the plan, your state and the name of the new plan that you are being told that you have to buy.

Do you want to bet $10,000 that I didn't get a letter saying $826/month with a $6300 deductible just for me and me alone? This is yes or no question.

Good morning all.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

Do you want to bet $10,000 that I didn't get a letter saying $826/month with a $6300 deductible just for me and me alone? This is yes or no question.

Give me the name of the policy, your state and your age. Also, the name of the plan that you are being asked to switch to.

If you were buying insurance on the individual market, you can expect premiums that high. That's America, for you.

I have never met a single person who could prove a premium increase of 40%. Lots of claims. No proof. You are possibly a target of a ripoff by your insurer. But....that is a long shot. More likely you are simply lying.

Good morning all.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

Give me the name of the policy, your state and your age. Also, the name of the plan that you are being asked to switch to.

If you were buying insurance on the individual market, you can expect premiums that high. That's America, for you.

I have never met a single person who could prove a premium increase of 40%. Lots of claims. No proof. You are possibly a target of a ripoff by your insurer. But....that is a long shot. More likely you are simply lying.

Good morning all.

Your zip code.

I'm happy to help.

No you have never met a single person who is stupid enough to give their personal information to some anonymous internets idiot. How about you let that one go and provide a solution for the scenario I gave you days ago.

Forum List

Back