Any Conservatives Want Some Help?

a insurance policy does not guarantee quality health care

Der...........otayyyyyyyyyy!

you are so stupid

you make in fucking sick

Sick? Aren't you glad affordable healthcare is available? Thanks Obama.

I had affordable healthcare before Obamacare. Had spinal fusion surgery several years ago. Cost me a total of less than $500 out of pocket. Should I thank that POS for that?

Another reason to laugh at right wing posts. You think the president is a POS? At least he isn't showing his ignorance here like you are, you POS.

you are so stupid

you make in fucking sick

I had affordable healthcare before Obamacare. Had spinal fusion surgery several years ago. Cost me a total of less than $500 out of pocket. Should I thank that POS for that?

Another reason to laugh at right wing posts. You think the president is a POS? At least he isn't showing his ignorance here like you are, you POS.

I know the President is a POS just like those that support him. He isn't showing his stupidity here. He did it on TV last night and all you ass lickers puckered up for him.

you are so stupid

you make in fucking sick

I know the President is a POS just like those that support him. He isn't showing his stupidity here. He did it on TV last night and all you ass lickers puckered up for him.

Don't you mean "affirmative action boy"?

You are correct, but no insurance policy pretty much guarantees little or no quality healthcare unless you are rich.

Oh....they are all rich. We've got several multi-millionaire conservatives posting in these forums. Some of them are so rich that they don't even know how much money they have.

I noticed that too. Must be conservatives from blue states, cause red states receive more welfare and other help than anyone else.

I live in one of those red States you say gets more. The intersting part is the only blue district within it, the poorest by far, greatly exceeds any amount the other 6 red district gets. For what you say to be valid, you'd have to show me that those voting red are the only ones getting welfare assistance. You can't do that.

So you really didn't understand what I said did you? I said "red states receive more welfare and other help than anyone else" I didn't say right wingers were the only ones receiving government assistance, just that red states receive more. Just stick with your Hannity quotes, cause you fail horribly when you try to form a thought of your own.

I understand what you were trying to misrepresent. Even if my State as a whole receives more and it's red as a whole, if the blue parts are the cause, your statement is invalid. You blame the red state because the blue idiots in it can't support themselves making us red voters appear as something we aren't. Talk about stereotyping.

you are so stupid

you make in fucking sick

you are so stupid

you make in fucking sick

No difference. I could have called him a zebra. He is black and white. His baby daddy was a runaway, drunken, polygamist and his mother was a piece of white trash.

you are so stupid

you make in fucking sick

Well good for you. You're finally standing up just like a little man. Of course, what you are saying is crazy, but you're saying it forcefully.

You are correct, but no insurance policy pretty much guarantees little or no quality healthcare unless you are rich.

Oh....they are all rich. We've got several multi-millionaire conservatives posting in these forums. Some of them are so rich that they don't even know how much money they have.

I noticed that too. Must be conservatives from blue states, cause red states receive more welfare and other help than anyone else.

I live in one of those red States you say gets more. The intersting part is the only blue district within it, the poorest by far, greatly exceeds any amount the other 6 red district gets. For what you say to be valid, you'd have to show me that those voting red are the only ones getting welfare assistance. You can't do that.

So you really didn't understand what I said did you? I said "red states receive more welfare and other help than anyone else" I didn't say right wingers were the only ones receiving government assistance, just that red states receive more. Just stick with your Hannity quotes, cause you fail horribly when you try to form a thought of your own.

I understand what you were trying to misrepresent. Even if my State as a whole receives more and it's red as a whole, if the blue parts are the cause, your statement is invalid. You blame the red state because the blue idiots in it can't support themselves making us red voters appear as something we aren't. Talk about stereotyping.

Do you ever get dizzy trying to twist facts? Your attempt at justifying right wing states requirement for more government help, by blaming Democrats is only rational to other teabaggers. It's laughed at in the real world.

I lost my job of over 20 years. I was chugging along just fine, competent and healthy till Obama pitched this shit. damn I am hoping we a get a meteor strike up on him or he gets a stroke or something.

I lost my job of over 20 years. I was chugging along just fine, competent and healthy till Obama pitched this shit. damn I am hoping we a get a meteor strike up on him or he gets a stroke or something.

Ain't that a dose of the shits? I never had a flat on my car in my life until Obama pushed for Affordable Healthcare, and then I had a flat!!! Damn you Obama!!!!

You are quite the nasty little idiot, aren't you?

So stupid. It's weird that you even care.

You are quite the nasty little idiot, aren't you?

So stupid. It's weird that you even care.
In determining the availability of premium subsidies, which income is used- gross income or adjusted gross income. Why isn't after tax income used? And explain the term "income threshold".

Why aren't ordinary living expenses taken into consideration? Why aren't they deducted from income?

Hell..they are too egotistic to admit that they might need it. No wonder.. in their pride they have failed.

Do you ever get dizzy trying to twist facts? Your attempt at justifying right wing states requirement for more government help, by blaming Democrats is only rational to other teabaggers. It's laughed at in the real world.

My red state requires it because the blue district overwhelmingly gets it. You don't have to believe me but the numbers don't like. Only fucking retards like you discount the true numbers.

you are so stupid

you make in fucking sick

Well good for you. You're finally standing up just like a little man. Of course, what you are saying is crazy, but you're saying it forcefully.

I've been a man for a long time son. I have stood up and supported myself, abided by the law, and did what a man does without expecting anyone else to do it for me. Unlike those you support getting my money, I get my own. Perhaps you should start being one and doing for yourself.

Hell..they are too egotistic to admit that they might need it. No wonder.. in their pride they have failed.

I've been in a situation twice dickhead where I qualified for what you call help. NEITHER time did I take it. It wasn't because of ego or pride. It was because no one owed me anything. Rather than look for ways to get what I didn't earn, I went out and earned what I got. I wish those leeches you support getting it would spend half as much time trying to better themselves as they did sticking their hands out begging for someone else's money.

I've been a man for a long time son. ...

Had the operation a while back, did ya?

Didn't require anything but accepting that being one was what I was supposed to do.

Wow, you must have had a very comprehensive insurance plan. I'm sorry to see that post-op infection damaged your brain so badly.

Sorry to see that you're simply another one that got where he got for reasons other than being qualified. Funny how you consider being a dickhead as a profession.

That post-op infection must have caused extensive brain damage to leave 'Wannabe Conservative' in such a state.

Forum List

Back