'Any criticism of Islam is shut down in this country'

LIVELINE

Islam
Cailin's mother refused to be treated by two medical consultants in Tallaght Hospital on the basis that they were Muslim. She explained her reasoning while other listeners challenged her views on Islam.

Podcast
RTÉ - Liveline (podcast)

I gotta confess it crossed my mind when my GP recommended a surgeon with an Arab name to cut on me.

But at the first meeting --- I felt like an ass for even thinking about it. Of course -- if he had come into to the room looking like Yasser Arafat -- I might have done the same thing.
Wonderful guy -- and performed as advertised.
How many Jewish doctors you see here wearing yamikahs or Orthodox dreads. ?

Believe it or not some jew doctors do wear yamicas. It is pretty a signal they are going to be more incompetent than the average jew doctor.

Come to think of it I specifically ask for a Black doctor for my checkups and would request one if hospitalized if possible. I'm cool with East Indian doctors too.

Come to think of it I specifically ask for a Black doctor for my checkups and would request one if hospitalized if possible. I'm cool with East Indian doctors too.

And you silly racist -- just have to drive from your all-white gated community to the hospital downtown..
Glad to help....
My community isnt all white. its pretty diverse to be honest.

Believe it or not some jew doctors do wear yamicas. It is pretty a signal they are going to be more incompetent than the average jew doctor.

Silly nazi.. You just have to stop going to hospitals with Cedars-Sinai or Zion in their names..

You can walk into st Jude and find jews, muslims and hindu doctors from emergency to specialty med.

You can go to Maimonides and find catholic and atheist doctors.

Forum List

Back