Any Informed Defenders of the 9E OCT on USMB?

:clap2::clap2:True that:clap2::clap2:

I'm pretty sure he'll be taking his spatula and heading home any time now since he's not getting the attention he craves. You've given him much more time than he deserves; thats obvious.

His grasp of trivia is pretty firm I guess but there is a reason why trivia is trivial; nobody gives a rats ass about it. I bet he didn't know that the Phoenix PD ramped up protection at Skyharbor on 9/11. Well, they did. Ah hah...he doesn't know shit about 9/11. Ha ha ha ha.

I have three things to say.
I always enjoyed talking with eots as his level of lunacy is tremendously entertaining. I was sorry to see him banned, even temporarily.
I put Liability on ignore some time ago because of his obscenities and name-calling while I was agreeing with him!
I am taking Liability off ignore, because I agree with his statements in the above post. While I may have to put up with his obscene posts, it simply isn't fair to him to have him on iggy and not have clownlite and 911insidenutjob on iggy as well. Since i have gotten so much entertainment out of the those two twoofers, I recognize i should extend the same courtesy to liability.

I have nobody on ignore. I have banished a few lost souls there on rare occasions, but never for too long.

I have a question, though.

When I accorded you some positive rep while I was on your "ignore" list, did you end up GETTING the rep points (and/or the comments), or do they go un-awarded when given by someone on your ignore list?

Nope, never saw them. i don't think one gets anything from someone on ignore.
BTW- I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot months ago.

I am thinking from seeing the language in some of your posts that you sound like someone I have heard before.

Artie, is that you?

I've never denied being a troofer * * * *

That's another bent tight outright lie.

All Troofers are scum.

Then link the post where I denied being a troofer. We both know you can't but that won't stop a SNITCH BITCH like you from lying. You worthless Snitch Bitch.

I can't imagine why anyone would feel a need to jump through the hoops of a lying Troofer scumbag.

We both know what you said.

The official 911 commission report needs no defense as it was created and stands with the full faith and force of the us government behind it.

The conspiracy theorists duty is to challenge it. So far, in over 8 years, there has not been one, not one, successful challenge to the official report. Not one.

That's the only defense I need orf the official 911 commission report. It stands on it's own, and needs no defense.

The fact you have to keep repeating that bullshit to yourself shows how much insecurity you are drowning in. You claimed the majority of americans believe the CR but you have not proven that. Where is your evidence? Are you really dumb enough to post a poll from 2006 that asks nothing but conspiracy questions? Then you claimed that poll, which is over three years old, just came out last month!! What a fucking dumbass!

I have three things to say.
I always enjoyed talking with eots as his level of lunacy is tremendously entertaining. I was sorry to see him banned, even temporarily.
I put Liability on ignore some time ago because of his obscenities and name-calling while I was agreeing with him!
I am taking Liability off ignore, because I agree with his statements in the above post. While I may have to put up with his obscene posts, it simply isn't fair to him to have him on iggy and not have clownlite and 911insidenutjob on iggy as well. Since i have gotten so much entertainment out of the those two twoofers, I recognize i should extend the same courtesy to liability.

I have nobody on ignore. I have banished a few lost souls there on rare occasions, but never for too long.

I have a question, though.

When I accorded you some positive rep while I was on your "ignore" list, did you end up GETTING the rep points (and/or the comments), or do they go un-awarded when given by someone on your ignore list?

Nope, never saw them. i don't think one gets anything from someone on ignore.
BTW- I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot months ago.

I am thinking from seeing the language in some of your posts that you sound like someone I have heard before.

Artie, is that you?

Well, curve's only agenda was to get a rise out of me. Thats all. You ask him the most basic question, "what do you think happened" and the answer is "I don't know." I ask again, "I don't expect you to "know", just asking what you think". Still the answer is "I don't know."

Now if you're walking down the street and ask a random stranger that question...and they say, "I don't know" its fine. When they come in here and engage in a debate about what happened and you ask them that question and their response is "I don't know" to a simple "what do you think?" question, it isn't tenable.

Why are you posting on a message board on a thread about 9/11 when you have absolutely no opinion on it if it isn't to just to get a reaction?

Additionally, the only thing where he/she shows any expertise is in attempting to play "gotcha". Wow...you mean when a transponder is turned off, ATC's have a harder time tracking an aircraft? Wow; you don't say. Since it is over remote Appalachia, it doesn't matter but it is brought up over and over and over and over. When asked what significance that has...his answer is "None". So why bring it up?

Anyway, I generally agree with you on ignoring people. eots was obscene so I dissed him. But creative schemes is steal read, as is shorebreak, as is 9/11 Nutjob.

The official 911 commission report needs no defense as it was created and stands with the full faith and force of the us government behind it.

The conspiracy theorists duty is to challenge it. So far, in over 8 years, there has not been one, not one, successful challenge to the official report. Not one.

That's the only defense I need orf the official 911 commission report. It stands on it's own, and needs no defense.

The fact you have to keep repeating that bullshit to yourself shows how much insecurity you are drowning in. You claimed the majority of americans believe the CR but you have not proven that. Where is your evidence? Are you really dumb enough to post a poll from 2006 that asks nothing but conspiracy questions? Then you claimed that poll, which is over three years old, just came out last month!! What a fucking dumbass!

where did i say it came out last month?

prove that clownlite.

If they had done a poll last month I have every expectation that it would show a much greater support for the 911 commission report than it did three years ago.

Notice i didn't call that a fact, that is an opinion.

That's another bent tight outright lie.

All Troofers are scum.

Then link the post where I denied being a troofer. We both know you can't but that won't stop a SNITCH BITCH like you from lying. You worthless Snitch Bitch.

I can't imagine why anyone would feel a need to jump through the hoops of a lying Troofer scumbag.

ROTFL! Classic Snitch Bitch! You make a false accusation and you know you can't back it up so you try to hide that by calling me a liar? Lol..

YOU ARE PURE BLOOD SNITCH BITCH!

ROTFL! Classic Snitch Bitch! You make a false accusation and you know you can't back it up so you try to hide that by calling me a liar? Lol..

thats typical of the troll.you should take a look at how he evaded evidence and facts and showed what a hypocrite he is on our exchanges we had in the jfk,9/11,oj thread.the guy is such a pathetic case and a pathetic liar its unreal.

prove that clownlite.

If they had done a poll last month I have every expectation that it would show a much greater support for the 911 commission report than it did three years ago.

You are one sad little dude. You don't properly cite from the link and make it look like your commentary. This is your post in its original form:

(SJ)
A Scripps-Howard poll of 1,010 adults last month found that 36% of Americans consider it "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that government officials either allowed the attacks to be carried out or carried out the attacks themselves.

Read more: Why the 9/11 Conspiracy Theories Won't Go Away - TIME

there is one.

In case you have issues with percentages, 36% is not a majority.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2005383-post104.html

When you realize you cannot support your claim you try to weasel out of it. Here is what you claimed:

(SJ)
The official 911 commission report is believed and supported by a majority of the american people as it was issued with the full faith and force of the us government. i stand in support of that. Until you come up with a credible challenge to that, don't expect to be taken seriously by anyone except the lunatic fringe.
If you take exception with the official story, as the outlier, the onus is on you to provide support for your crackpot theories. When they are not accepted, that doesn't mean your right, or you took anyone to school. It simply means you are in the extreme lunatic minority, and can't provide any evidence from a credible source to support your drug induced lunatic theories.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/2005340-post98.html

You people are fucking idiots. No wonder you believe the bush admin.

thats typical of the troll.you should take a look at how he evaded evidence and facts and showed what a hypocrite he is on our exchanges we had in the jfk,9/11,oj thread.the guy is such a pathetic case and a pathetic liar its unreal.

He's a coward Snitch Bitch dishonest shitbag.

prove that clownlite.

You are one sad little dude. You don't properly cite from the link and make it look like your commentary. This is your post in its original form:

(SJ)
A Scripps-Howard poll of 1,010 adults last month found that 36% of Americans consider it "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that government officials either allowed the attacks to be carried out or carried out the attacks themselves.

there is one.

When you realize you cannot support your claim you try to weasel out of it. Here is what you claimed:

(SJ)
The official 911 commission report is believed and supported by a majority of the american people as it was issued with the full faith and force of the us government. i stand in support of that. Until you come up with a credible challenge to that, don't expect to be taken seriously by anyone except the lunatic fringe.
If you take exception with the official story, as the outlier, the onus is on you to provide support for your crackpot theories. When they are not accepted, that doesn't mean your right, or you took anyone to school. It simply means you are in the extreme lunatic minority, and can't provide any evidence from a credible source to support your drug induced lunatic theories.

the entire post was from the link, whenever it was written. More proof you don't want facts as you didnt read the link.
I posted a link, and a quote from it. Since you didn't read the post, you didn't know that.
See that little sj I boldened? That indicates that the following words came from the article.

sad little guy that you are, this simply proves indisputably that you don't want facts that do not fit the narrative you are trying to present.

prove that clownlite.

(SJ)

there is one.

(SJ)

the entire post was from the link, whenever it was written. More proof you don't want facts as you didnt read the link.
I posted a link, and a quote from it. Since you didn't read the post, you didn't know that.
See that little sj I boldened? That indicates that the following words came from the article.

sad little guy that you are, this simply proves indisputably that you don't want facts that do not fit the narrative you are trying to present.

I didn't click on the link because I knew exactly what poll you tried to use. It was one that asked nothing about the CR. When you quote from a source you need to use the " to show it is from the link and not your commentary.

Then you claim it is somehow proof I don't want the facts? ROTFL! I pointed out the fact that poll asked nothing but conspiracy questions. It asked absolutely nothing about how many people do or do not believe the CR. You. Dumb. Bitch.

So where is your link to support your claim? I've had to ask four times now.

Btw, I'm the one that linked the poll from its original source. Yet you claim I ignore facts? Holy fuck you OCTAs are all fucking birth regrets!

(SJ)

there is one.

(SJ)

I didn't click on the link because I knew exactly what poll you tried to use. It was one that asked nothing about the CR. When you quote from a source you need to use the " to show it is from the link and not your commentary.

Then you claim it is somehow proof I don't want the facts? ROTFL! I pointed out the fact that poll asked nothing but conspiracy questions. It asked absolutely nothing about how many people do or do not believe the CR. You. Dumb. Bitch.

so you DO understand that internet links should be eyed suspiciously. The fact that there has been no further investigation, despite you twoofers loud treasonous uproar for over 8 years, is better evidence than any link that a majority of americans think al quaida attacked us on 911. If the public outcry was there, instead of a minority of lunatics, it would have happened.

That national geographic program showed beyond a doubt that another investigation would be pointless because the twoofers, like you, would simply dispute anything that was reported.

The 911 twoofers have become a religion. The fact is, one cannot argue matters of faith. You have no faith in the government, and total faith that boooooosh killed almost 3000 americans. You are not going to 'change churches, because you have faith.

The national geographic program changed my mind from someone who formally suported additional investigation, to someone who now sees that it would be a waste of time and money. The fact is, the twoofer religion only supports one point of view, and nothing, not a new investigation, not solid evidence, not al quaida taking credit, nothing will ever convince the twoofers, nothing.

Btw, I'm the one that linked the poll from its original source. Yet you claim I ignore facts? Holy fuck you OCTAs are all fucking birth regrets!

your not the one running away with your tail between your legs refusing to address points brought up like he does.:lol:fucking hypocrite he is.:lol:

so you DO understand that internet links should be eyed suspiciously. The fact that there has been no further investigation, despite you twoofers loud treasonous uproar for over 8 years, is better evidence than any link that a majority of americans think al quaida attacked us on 911. If the public outcry was there, instead of a minority of lunatics, it would have happened.

That national geographic program showed beyond a doubt that another investigation would be pointless because the twoofers, like you, would simply dispute anything that was reported.

The 911 twoofers have become a religion. The fact is, one cannot argue matters of faith. You have no faith in the government, and total faith that boooooosh killed almost 3000 americans. You are not going to 'change churches, because you have faith.

The national geographic program changed my mind from someone who formally suported additional investigation, to someone who now sees that it would be a waste of time and money. The fact is, the twoofer religion only supports one point of view, and nothing, not a new investigation, not solid evidence, not al quaida taking credit, nothing will ever convince the twoofers, nothing.
yes, they are almost as bad as the AGW believers

Forum List

Back