Any Informed Defenders of the 9E OCT on USMB?

Then link the post where I denied being a troofer. We both know you can't but that won't stop a SNITCH BITCH like you from lying. You worthless Snitch Bitch.

I can't imagine why anyone would feel a need to jump through the hoops of a lying Troofer scumbag.

We both know what you said.

ROTFL! Classic Snitch Bitch! You make a false accusation and you know you can't back it up so you try to hide that by calling me a liar? Lol..

YOU ARE PURE BLOOD SNITCH BITCH!

You are a classic asshole pussy coward. :lol:

We both know you said it, you liar, but since you now deny what we both know you claimed (since you ARE just a liar), you argue that I have some obligation to go search through the history of posting on this Board to find the post where you said it.

The search functions here are ok, but they are not that highly refined.

I have made a stab at it. So far, it is true that I can't find the post I have in mind. Here's one where you claimed to be a "truth seeker," but that's not the one I had in mind. http://www.usmessageboard.com/1790381-post192.html

If I run across it, coward, I'll be sure to let you know.

the entire post was from the link, whenever it was written. More proof you don't want facts as you didnt read the link.
I posted a link, and a quote from it. Since you didn't read the post, you didn't know that.
See that little sj I boldened? That indicates that the following words came from the article.

sad little guy that you are, this simply proves indisputably that you don't want facts that do not fit the narrative you are trying to present.

I didn't click on the link because I knew exactly what poll you tried to use. It was one that asked nothing about the CR. When you quote from a source you need to use the " to show it is from the link and not your commentary.

Then you claim it is somehow proof I don't want the facts? ROTFL! I pointed out the fact that poll asked nothing but conspiracy questions. It asked absolutely nothing about how many people do or do not believe the CR. You. Dumb. Bitch.

So where is your link to support your claim? I've had to ask four times now.

so you DO understand that internet links should be eyed suspiciously. The fact that there has been no further investigation, despite you twoofers loud treasonous uproar for over 8 years, is better evidence than any link that a majority of americans think al quaida attacked us on 911. If the public outcry was there, instead of a minority of lunatics, it would have happened.

That national geographic program showed beyond a doubt that another investigation would be pointless because the twoofers, like you, would simply dispute anything that was reported.

The 911 twoofers have become a religion. The fact is, one cannot argue matters of faith. You have no faith in the government, and total faith that boooooosh killed almost 3000 americans. You are not going to 'change churches, because you have faith.

The national geographic program changed my mind from someone who formally suported additional investigation, to someone who now sees that it would be a waste of time and money. The fact is, the twoofer religion only supports one point of view, and nothing, not a new investigation, not solid evidence, not al quaida taking credit, nothing will ever convince the twoofers, nothing.

For the fifth time: do you have a link supporting your claim the majority of Americans believe the CR?

(it's obvious you don't or you would have linked it)

I can't imagine why anyone would feel a need to jump through the hoops of a lying Troofer scumbag.

We both know what you said.

ROTFL! Classic Snitch Bitch! You make a false accusation and you know you can't back it up so you try to hide that by calling me a liar? Lol..

We both know you said it, you liar, but since you now deny what we both know you claimed (since you ARE just a liar), you argue that I have some obligation to go search through the history of posting on this Board to find the post where you said it.

I have made a stab at it. So far, it is true that I can't find the post I have in mind. Here's one where you claimed to be a "truth seeker," but that's not the one I had in mind. http://www.usmessageboard.com/1790381-post192.html

Thank you for linking a post from Dec 09' where I admit to being a troofer. So basically your claim I have denied being a troofer is bullshit but being the whiny Snitch Bitch you are, it is impossible for you to admit you made a false claim about what I have said. Snitch Bitches like you are a fucking bad joke.

I didn't click on the link because I knew exactly what poll you tried to use. It was one that asked nothing about the CR. When you quote from a source you need to use the " to show it is from the link and not your commentary.

Then you claim it is somehow proof I don't want the facts? ROTFL! I pointed out the fact that poll asked nothing but conspiracy questions. It asked absolutely nothing about how many people do or do not believe the CR. You. Dumb. Bitch.

so you DO understand that internet links should be eyed suspiciously. The fact that there has been no further investigation, despite you twoofers loud treasonous uproar for over 8 years, is better evidence than any link that a majority of americans think al quaida attacked us on 911. If the public outcry was there, instead of a minority of lunatics, it would have happened.

That national geographic program showed beyond a doubt that another investigation would be pointless because the twoofers, like you, would simply dispute anything that was reported.

The 911 twoofers have become a religion. The fact is, one cannot argue matters of faith. You have no faith in the government, and total faith that boooooosh killed almost 3000 americans. You are not going to 'change churches, because you have faith.

The national geographic program changed my mind from someone who formally suported additional investigation, to someone who now sees that it would be a waste of time and money. The fact is, the twoofer religion only supports one point of view, and nothing, not a new investigation, not solid evidence, not al quaida taking credit, nothing will ever convince the twoofers, nothing.

For the fifth time: do you have a link supporting your claim the majority of Americans believe the CR?

You mean like the Zogby Poll?
An August 2007 Zogby poll commissioned by 911Truth.org[29] found that 63.6% of Americans believe that Arab fundamentalists were responsible for 9/11 while 26.4% of believed that "certain elements in the U.S. government knew the attacks were coming but consciously let them proceed for various political, military and economic reasons" and 4.8% of them believe that "certain U.S. Government elements actively planned or assisted some aspects of the attacks".[30] (See 9/11 opinion polls.)
9/11 conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , citing: a Zogby pdf: http://www.911truth.org/images/ZogbyPoll2007.pdf

have you a link to the contrary?
I gave you one link, and don't really care enough about it to look for more than that.

I am kinda thinking there might not be a recent poll because the so-called "quest for 911 truth" is such an insignificant topic in the grand scheme of things.

more for amusement than anything else these days........

Thank you for linking a post from Dec 09' where I admit to being a troofer. So basically your claim I have denied being a troofer is bullshit but being the whiny Snitch Bitch you are, it is impossible for you to admit you made a false claim about what I have said. Snitch Bitches like you are a fucking bad joke.

Of course, you didn't "admit" to being a Troofer. I am not alone in recalling that you DID deny that you were a 9/11 Truther.

However, I do freely acknowledge that I have not been able to find the post where you did say it. See? Honesty isn't all that difficult. You should give it try some day.

Your compulsive lying is really tedious, but at least it underscores that you remain perpetually unpersuasive.

As for your latest whine, "snitch bitch," that too is unpersuasive.

You simply cannot handle the FACT that your boyfriend, id-eots, made his own irresponsible decision and is, himself, solely responsible for the consequences of his own behavior.

Do your constant stream of tears make the screen go all blurry for you? :lol::lol::lol:

so let me get this straight. Liability and eots were having a discussion. private msgs were in the air. eots posted one and got himself banned.

why is it liabilities fault?

>thinking I will be either amused or extremely amused by the answer<

I have three things to say.
I always enjoyed talking with eots as his level of lunacy is tremendously entertaining. I was sorry to see him banned, even temporarily.
I put Liability on ignore some time ago because of his obscenities and name-calling while I was agreeing with him!
I am taking Liability off ignore, because I agree with his statements in the above post. While I may have to put up with his obscene posts, it simply isn't fair to him to have him on iggy and not have clownlite and 911insidenutjob on iggy as well. Since i have gotten so much entertainment out of the those two twoofers, I recognize i should extend the same courtesy to liability.

I have nobody on ignore. I have banished a few lost souls there on rare occasions, but never for too long.

I have a question, though.

When I accorded you some positive rep while I was on your "ignore" list, did you end up GETTING the rep points (and/or the comments), or do they go un-awarded when given by someone on your ignore list?

Nope, never saw them. i don't think one gets anything from someone on ignore.
BTW- I think we may have gotten off on the wrong foot months ago.

I am thinking from seeing the language in some of your posts that you sound like someone I have heard before.

Artie, is that you?

Nope. Not Artie. But artie sounds like a VERY bright guy!

:cool:

Yes. You and I got off to a rough start. I believe I previously noted this. (But it might have been in one of the pos rep comments, so perhaps it just never went through?)

I believe I had misread you. So the blame is almost certainly more mine than yours.

Anyway, I see the correction you offered to my observation about Troofers being scum. Good point.

I have nobody on ignore. I have banished a few lost souls there on rare occasions, but never for too long.

When I accorded you some positive rep while I was on your "ignore" list, did you end up GETTING the rep points (and/or the comments), or do they go un-awarded when given by someone on your ignore list?

I am thinking from seeing the language in some of your posts that you sound like someone I have heard before.

Artie, is that you?

Yes. You and I got off to a rough start. I believe I previously noted this. (But it might have been in one of the pos rep comments, so perhaps it just never went through?)

I believe I had misread you. So the blame is almost certainly more mine than yours.

Anyway, I see the correction you offered to my observation about Troofers being scum. Good point.

Cool beans, i am sorry i was so stubborn. I guess i should reconsider that ignore thing.

anyway, i found this video on youtube that is indisputable proof that troofers are treasonous morons. Ok, it really isn't, but I envision troofers acting this way.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc]YouTube - Greatest freak out ever (ORIGINAL VIDEO)[/ame]

I gave you one link, and don't really care enough about it to look for more than that.

I am kinda thinking there might not be a recent poll because the so-called "quest for 911 truth" is such an insignificant topic in the grand scheme of things.

You cited a poll that asked only conspiracy theory questions. You have not cited a poll showing the majority of Americans believe the CR. Then you ask if I have something to the contrary. Pay attention douchewanda......you made the claim so it is you who needs to support it. Instead of being honest and admitting you cannot support it you choose to look like a fool and demand others support your claims for you. Typical fucking arrogant OCTA.

You mean like the Zogby Poll?
An August 2007 Zogby poll commissioned by 911Truth.org[29] found that 63.6% of Americans believe that Arab fundamentalists were responsible for 9/11 while 26.4% of believed that "certain elements in the U.S. government knew the attacks were coming but consciously let them proceed for various political, military and economic reasons" and 4.8% of them believe that "certain U.S. Government elements actively planned or assisted some aspects of the attacks".[30] (See 9/11 opinion polls.)
9/11 conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia , citing: a Zogby pdf: http://www.911truth.org/images/ZogbyPoll2007.pdf

Awwww....that's so sweet! One dumbass OCTA tries to rescue another idiot OCTA and simply reinforces how fucking stupid you are. Not to mention being a Snitch Bitch.

You cited a poll that asked only conspiracy theory questions. You have not cited a poll showing the majority of Americans believe the CR. Then you ask if I have something to the contrary. Pay attention douchewanda......you made the claim so it is you who needs to support it. Instead of being honest and admitting you cannot support it you choose to look like a fool and demand others support your claims for you. Typical fucking arrogant OCTA.

I have taken a pollof my household and 100% of the respondents of my poll believe the official government story about what happened on 911, the kennady killings, OK City, Oscar the grouch, AND the lincoln assination.
I will admit to twoofer baiting. You however have to take responsibility for responding.

I still contend that if it was important to more than a fringe minority, there would be a new investigation. There has been plenty of time. At the same time, there has been plenty of money made upon the premise that booooosh is behind 911. That's not only wrong, it is treasonous.

Artie, is that you?

Snitch Bitches are scum and everyone already knows for a fact you are a Snitch Bitch.

I have taken a pollof my household and 100% of the respondents of my poll believe the official government story about what happened on 911, the kennady killings, OK City, Oscar the grouch, AND the lincoln assination.
I will admit to twoofer baiting. You however have to take responsibility for responding.

I still contend that if it was important to more than a fringe minority, there would be a new investigation. There has been plenty of time. At the same time, there has been plenty of money made upon the premise that booooosh is behind 911. That's not only wrong, it is treasonous.

You just reinforced you are clueless about 9E. The people most responsible for getting the Commission reject the CR and are demanding a new full investigation that begins with zero assumptions.

Also, your dishonesty is shining through like the sun trapped in a shiny thimble. You weren't trying to bait. You made a claim you could not support so you want to claim it was really just "bait" to avoid admitting you fucked up. You are sad.

You just reinforced you are clueless about 9E. The people most responsible for getting the Commission reject the CR and are demanding a new full investigation that begins with zero assumptions.

Also, your dishonesty is shining through like the sun trapped in a shiny thimble. You weren't trying to bait. You made a claim you could not support so you want to claim it was really just "bait" to avoid admitting you fucked up. You are sad.

link?

Forum List

Back