Any links to watch tonight's debate? I refuse to support CNN with a subscription.

Are you trying to kill brain cells?

Huffing paint is probably better for your overall health.

Try: U.S.commieswhohidebehindChrist.com.

The Jesuit globalist Pope recommends this site.

Well, on Comedy Central, the Daily Show is doing a live broadcast right after the debate. You can get the talking points from there.

If someone doesn't mind post Tulsi Gabbards speaking parts. That would be the only reason I would want to watch it.

No one should pay for this.

482581.jpg

Brain melting stupidity and anti-Americanism.

If someone doesn't mind post Tulsi Gabbards speaking parts. That would be the only reason I would want to watch it.
Her threat to boycott it is the main reason I want to watch. I want to see if she was full of it or if she actually has the character to take it to them.

Her threat to boycott it is the main reason I want to watch. I want to see if she was full of it or if she actually has the character to take it to them.

Yep! She should bring up all the stuff she talked about why she was gonna boycott AT the debate...that will get her attention.

No one should pay for this.

482581.jpg

Brain melting stupidity and anti-Americanism.
The illegals have been here for years and work like hell and they are not going anywhere, we are still a civilized country, not allowing them to take part in our Healthcare system is just brainwashed functional racist cruelty.

You couldn't pay me to watch these clowns. They only thing that might be interesting is how the rest of the pack goes after Biden and Warren.

Yep! She should bring up all the stuff she talked about why she was gonna boycott AT the debate...that will get her attention.

How did the DNC cheat against Sanders again? They had those super delegates or whatever but that happens and I am against it but it is hardly cheating. And I'm guessing they won't do it again LOL

Any apps or online sites showing it. Not CNN. Even settle for a shitty Jack Sparrow link.

Some links for ya:

CNNBastards:

You are being redirected...

MSNBCFaggots:

ABCLiveFakeNews:

Communist Broadcast System:

...and when you get tired of the fake news BS:

One America news Network:

FOX News:

And you can add every respected journalist and media outlet and law enforcement in the world, brainwashed functional moron. LOL

I'd watch it but I'm not.

Because today's Democrat Party wants to rule over you and doesn't care what Americans think.

It's in the same vein as the House Democrats wanting to impeach a duly elected President while hiding the process from the American public.
If they truly cared what you think, they would be open, transparent, and fair like the 3 previous impeachments in our history.

So, FU Stalinist loser DemocRats!

:fu:

Any apps or online sites showing it. Not CNN. Even settle for a shitty Jack Sparrow link.

Some links for ya:

CNNBastards:

MSNBCFaggots:

ABCLiveFakeNews:

Communist Broadcast System:

...and when you get tired of the fake news BS:

One America news Network:

FOX News:

And you can add every respected journalist and media outlet and law enforcement in the world, brainwashed functional moron. LOL

Your so-called "journalists", "media outlets", and "law-enforcement" agencies which are operating as deep-state entities, get absolutely no respect from me or anyone else I know of.

Having "credentials" doesn't give one the right to be a fucking liar, a traitor, and a seditionist POS.

Forum List

Back