Any links to watch tonight's debate? I refuse to support CNN with a subscription.

Like I said, watch The Daily Show with Trevor Noah tonight on Comedy Central. Not only will you get what the main points were of the debate, but he's also gonna crack jokes on those that mess up. And, it's going to be a live broadcast after the debates.

Yeah, I know, The Daily Show is considered "liberal" by most of the conservatives on here, but it does make fun of the politicians currently running, and I always like a bit of humor mixed in with my politics. Keeps me from throwing things at the television.

Any apps or online sites showing it. Not CNN. Even settle for a shitty Jack Sparrow link.

Some links for ya:

CNNBastards:

You are being redirected...

MSNBCFaggots:

ABCLiveFakeNews:

Communist Broadcast System:

...and when you get tired of the fake news BS:

One America news Network:

FOX News:

And you can add every respected journalist and media outlet and law enforcement in the world, brainwashed functional moron. LOL

Your so-called "journalists", "media outlets", and "law-enforcement" agencies which are operating as deep-state entities, get absolutely no respect from me or anyone else I know of.

Having "credentials" doesn't give one the right to be a fucking liar, a traitor, and a seditionist POS.
yes yes every traditionally respected media and law enforcement in the world thinks you are nuts, but you're right, only bought off High School grad pundits like Sean rush and the trumpster know the truth. Idiot. LOL aaarrrggghhh.....Look and see what France 24 and the BBC Der Spiegel le Monde etc etc have to say about you idiots. Thanks for the stupidest Wars ever all these refugees from Wars and depression and now trade Wars and screwing the Kurds worst thing I've seen in many years. Trump seems to be working for Putin and himself only.... Too bad you only get about a quarter of the news these days LOL.

Any apps or online sites showing it. Not CNN. Even settle for a shitty Jack Sparrow link.

Some links for ya:

CNNBastards:

MSNBCFaggots:

ABCLiveFakeNews:

FOX News:

And you can add every respected journalist and media outlet and law enforcement in the world, brainwashed functional moron. LOL

Your so-called "journalists", "media outlets", and "law-enforcement" agencies which are operating as deep-state entities, get absolutely no respect from me or anyone else I know of.

Having "credentials" doesn't give one the right to be a fucking liar, a traitor, and a seditionist POS.
yes yes every traditionally respected media and law enforcement in the world thinks you are nuts, but you're right, only bought off High School grad pundits like Sean rush and the trumpster know the truth. Idiot. LOL aaarrrggghhh.....Look and see what France 24 and the BBC Der Spiegel le Monde etc etc have to say about you idiots. Thanks for the stupidest Wars ever all these refugees from Wars and depression and now trade Wars and screwing the Kurds worst thing I've seen in many years. Trump seems to be working for Putin and himself only.... Too bad you only get about a quarter of the news these days LOL.

Rage all you want to, but you're still just a rat in a cage.

Donald Trump will be the next President of these United States, no matter what you say or do. You're completely impotent to change that fact.

Some links for ya:

CNNBastards:

MSNBCFaggots:

ABCLiveFakeNews:

FOX News:

Donald Trump will be the next President of these United States, no matter what you say or do. You're completely impotent to change that fact.
Want to bet LOL? I see a landslide huge. Only hard core doops will vote for him about 39%.

Some links for ya:

CNNBastards:

MSNBCFaggots:

ABCLiveFakeNews:

FOX News:

Want to bet LOL? I see a landslide huge. Only hard core doops will vote for him about 39%.

Brainless dupe. You only "see" what your lying media overloads want you to see. I can hardly wait for election night 2020, so I can give the knife a little twist, and rub some Tabasco sauce in the wounds.

You people are going to come un-fucking-glued at the seams, I guarantee you that.

:21:

Forum List

Back