Any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment, ask Senator Claire McCaskill

Here we have an undercover sting on Senator Claire McCaskill where she and her minions admit to lying to their voters to get elected...I know, not surprising.......and that she is going to vote to ban semi automatic weapons...notice how the democrats are going right past "Assault Weapons" now and going straight for all guns that are semi automatic, rifles, pistols and shotguns...you may as well throw in revolvers since they too are semi automatic.

Remember in November, any vote for a democrat, at any level, is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment.

McCaskill and team, undercover: Gun control and impeachment are right around the corner, baby!

Nope.

Try honesty.

Banning assault rifles =/= ending the second amendment

Using logical fallicies and pissing your pants won't change that fact.

Good deal. Then I suggest that we ban radio, television, and social media because they weren't specifically mentioned in the First Amendment.

Enjoy your antiquated hand-operated printing press.

Coming from the party that wants to end Facebook, that's funny.

Nobody has said anything about "ending" Facebook. We just want them to be fair, equitable, and responsible.

That's just the start. You guys won't stop there, you want to end the 1st amendment.

See, I can be a paranoid schizophrenic too.

The first promise of America is liberty not security....no one said America is risk free we say freedom is first security comes second...can you imagine what America would be like today if our forefathers were afraid of guns?....none of us would be here....
So never vote for anyone that tells you its the reverse...if they preach security over liberty turn away....

"They're gonna take your guns away". Been hearing that for 50 years now. Still got my guns. Lmao

Banning assault rifles =/= ending the second amendment

Using logical fallicies and pissing your pants won't change that fact.

They are way past the word "Assault" rifle...and now want to ban all semi automatic firearms....that would mean banning all rifles, pistols and shotguns that fire semi auto...including revolvers......that is the problem. They want all guns banned, and will move from gun to gun until they get them.

Forum List

Back