Anybody but Hillary

Thunderbird

Gold Member
Jun 16, 2010

She may just have some competition:

Snips

Former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley says if he were president, it would be important as commander in chief to have his secretary of state use the official server for business.

“After 12 years of declining wages, people want executive leadership that knows how to get things done,” the former governor said, adding that he would make his decision on a presidential run this spring.

Read more: Martin O Malley Important for secretary of state to use official server - Nick Gass - POLITICO

You just made a bunch of enemies out of our resident dems and libs. How dare you say anything negative about the female messiah of the left? :ack-1:

Snips

Former Maryland Gov. Martin O’Malley says if he were president, it would be important as commander in chief to have his secretary of state use the official server for business.

“After 12 years of declining wages, people want executive leadership that knows how to get things done,” the former governor said, adding that he would make his decision on a presidential run this spring.

Read more: Martin O Malley Important for secretary of state to use official server - Nick Gass - POLITICO

BTW, your sig quotes are very telling. Obama was telling the world who he is and no one bothered to listen.

In part I agree with you. Hillary will keep us embroiled in foreign matters we have no business nor need to be embroiled in.

As a Democrat I'd like to express my utter revulsion at the thought of Hillary Clinton winning the Democratic nomination for president.

She represents the most contemptible, conscienceless, corrupt element of the party leadership. She's a dinosaur who somehow clings to life but really ought to go extinct.

I'm no Dem but I once had respect for Hill. I found her televised response to this scandal to be arrogant, dismissive, derisive and dishonest.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

"Anybody" is a big field. It's going to come down to a choice between two and who I vote for is going to depend upon who they are.

d72198f0a9a00132cdd3005056a9545d.jpg

I'm still waiting on one person to tell me something she has actually accomplished. Just one

Name one thing any of the Republicans you support for president have accomplished.

Stop your incessant deflection....I'm sick of it

You opened the door. You made potential presidential candidates 'accomplishments' the topic.

Interestingly you can't name a single accomplishment from the entire clown car on the GOP side?

So why make Hillary's accomplishments an issue...

As a Democrat I'd like to express my utter revulsion at the thought of Hillary Clinton winning the Democratic nomination for president.

She represents the most contemptible, conscienceless, corrupt element of the party leadership. She's a dinosaur who somehow clings to life but really ought to go extinct.

I'm no Dem but I once had respect for Hill. I found her televised response to this scandal to be arrogant, dismissive, derisive and dishonest.

Ah yes, the inevitable "I once respected Hillary, BUT..."

Snips

I support an O'Malley/Webb ticket. First choice.

I'm still waiting on one person to tell me something she has actually accomplished. Just one

Name one thing any of the Republicans you support for president have accomplished.

Stop your incessant deflection....I'm sick of it

You opened the door. You made potential presidential candidates 'accomplishments' the topic.

Interestingly you can't name a single accomplishment from the entire clown car on the GOP side?

So why make Hillary's accomplishments an issue...

She's going to run for POTUS? Cheese and rice you're a dim one

Hilary is the reason I supported Obama in the first place; and next she'll be the reason I support Jim Webb.

Forum List

Back