Anybody but Hillary

I'm still waiting on one person to tell me something she has actually accomplished. Just one

Name one thing any of the Republicans you support for president have accomplished.

Stop your incessant deflection....I'm sick of it

Stop drinking before noon.

Grow up, pee wee

I guess you can't help being Irish.

No more than you can being stupid? Bigot

Name one thing any of the Republicans you support for president have accomplished.

Grow up, pee wee

I thought you enjoyed bigotry, you certainly express yours often enough.

Grow up, pee wee

Like you express your stupidity? We can play your childish game all day if you wish. But you're nowhere close to impressing me...pee wee

Grow up, pee wee

Like you express your stupidity? We can play your childish game all day if you wish. But you're nowhere close to impressing me...pee wee

I bow to your expertise when it comes to childish games.

"Anybody" is a big field. It's going to come down to a choice between two and who I vote for is going to depend upon who they are.

a head of cabbage would be a better president than hillary.

Grow up, pee wee

You're about one comment from getting sent to join the rest of the girly liberal boys :) C'mon admit, you're a fairy fine feller AHAHAHA

You're about one comment from getting sent to join the rest of the girly liberal boys :) C'mon admit, you're a fairy fine feller AHAHAHA

It's all you racists types who like to suck cock all the time. Recent studies demonstrate conclusively that nine out ten right wing racists are in fact latent homosexuals. Strange but true.

It's all you racists types who like to suck cock all the time. Recent studies demonstrate conclusively that nine out ten right wing racists are in fact latent homosexuals. Strange but true.

LOL You mad, pee wee? A girl is having her way nwith you AHAHAHAHA

You're in the bag already huh. You really should wait at least until the mid afternoon.

You're in the bag already huh. You really should wait at least until the mid afternoon.

Now you're bring redundant, pee wee. Go hug a tree or save a whale and stop bothering me with your childish attempts at insults. You're strictly minor league

Now you're bring redundant, pee wee. Go hug a tree or save a whale and stop bothering me with your childish attempts at insults. You're strictly minor league

Yeah, I'm going to go hug a tree while you find a ****** to hang.

What's a ******? AHAHAHAHA You girly boys talk a big game but never let me down, in the end you're still just a girly boy. Now run along, pee wee, you're boring me

What's a ******? AHAHAHAHA You girly boys talk a big game but never let me down, in the end you're still just a girly boy. Now run along, pee wee, you're boring me

You're obviously a very bitter, unhappy little person. You need to let all that hate go a just be.......

Anybody but Hillary

But there isn't anybody but Hillary.

Democrat policies for the last six years have been so completely rejected by the American people, that they have voted out of office nearly every Democrat that had any chance of becoming President.

There's literally nobody left.

Crazy Uncle Joe Biden, who can't help but put his foot in his mouth every time he opens it?

Fauxahontas Warren, who is even farther left than Obama?

The Obama administration has so thoroughly destroyed the Democrat party, by lying for year after year about what their agenda would do, and then pushing their far-left programs into law and showing America just how unworkable they are, that there is nobody available to run for office any more.

At this point, Republicans could run Bob Dole again and win.

You're obviously a very bitter, unhappy little person. You need to let all that hate go a just be.......

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, stop pretending you know me, pee wee and that vid looks sorta gay

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, stop pretending you know me, pee wee and that vid looks sorta gay

We shouldn't give up on your evolution into a whole person.

Anybody but Hillary

But there isn't anybody but Hillary.

Democrat policies for the last six years have been so completely rejected by the American people, that they have voted out of office nearly every Democrat that had any chance of becoming President.

There's literally nobody left.

Crazy Uncle Joe Biden, who can't help but put his foot in his mouth every time he opens it?

Fauxahontas Warren, who is even farther left than Obama?

The Obama administration has so thoroughly destroyed the Democrat party, by lying for year after year about what their agenda would do, and then pushing their far-left programs into law and showing America just how unworkable they are, that there is nobody available to run for office any more.

At this point, Republicans could run Bob Dole again and win.

Jim Webb.

Enough, pee wee. Go find a job and stop thinking you're anything but a loser

Enough, pee wee. Go find a job and stop thinking you're anything but a loser

You'll probably feel better if you just talk about it. Find someone you trust, priest, minister, counselor, or maybe in your case a bartender, and see if you can begin to sort out the reasons for your hatred and bigotry. The emotional difficulties that trouble you most are probably based on unresolved childhood issues that have contributed to your own self loathing and low self esteem. You have to start the healing somewhere.

Forum List

Back