Anybody See a Pattern Here?Hmmmm? Oh, Yes, Democrats..

Nobody wants to live in these shitholes. Look at the top ten. Democrats leading America to the grave.

This is Bush the idiot's 539th "I hate Democrats" thread today.

Hey stupid - all of the cities have Democratic leadership because Republicans only know how to fuck things up and blame the Democrats for it. Also, all of the white people moved to the suburbs, and the minorities they leave behind wouldn't vote Republican if they were the only party running.

Nobody wants to live in these shitholes. Look at the top ten. Democrats leading America to the grave.

Hey stupid - all of the cities have Democratic leadership because Republicans only know how to fuck things up and blame the Democrats for it. Also, all of the white people moved to the suburbs, and the minorities they leave behind wouldn't vote Republican if they were the only party running.

So why do you think Republicans bailed on dem cities?

Is this a troll post moderators might consider removing? How are you on topic?

Well... They deserve what they vote for.

And? Cities have problems. Not the least of which is they are largely comprised of the working poor. The people who have to hold 2 or more jobs just to make ends meet and can't leave because of cost of living. It's an issue that feeds on itself. And a lot of these working poor are people Republicans used to give a damn about. Largely a result of decades of conservative policy failures not the least of which is the constant assault on public education and the endless failure that is the war on drugs.
I've Googled a lot of these cities on this list and a lot of them have reasons to be hopeful..primarily because there is a Democrat running them...who gives a shit about all of their constituents. Not just the white ones.

Actually most municipalities have nonpartisan elections. Because political parties are irrelevant at a city level.

Wimpy knows that, because he's been spanked on this before. Yet here he is expectiing different results.
The hilarious part is, if he can actually assemble what I challenged him to assemble, all he'll have is the same lame Composition Fallacy.

What a crock o shiit. Weird many of the happiest cities in America are also democrat lead... shocking!

And? Cities have problems. Not the least of which is they are largely comprised of the working poor. The people who have to hold 2 or more jobs just to make ends meet and can't leave because of cost of living. It's an issue that feeds on itself. And a lot of these working poor are people Republicans used to give a damn about. Largely a result of decades of conservative policy failures not the least of which is the constant assault on public education and the endless failure that is the war on drugs.
I've Googled a lot of these cities on this list and a lot of them have reasons to be hopeful..primarily because there is a Democrat running them...who gives a shit about all of their constituents. Not just the white ones.

LOL...who runs our schools ya fuken retard.
I was one of the working poor in my youth. I lived in the city for the night life.
Once I got a bit older I moved to the suburbs for the stability and peace and quiet...and of course the lack of crime.
How exactly do they care about their constituents? By letting idiots burn down the city?
If thats care I think I'll pass.

They cant leave because of the cost of living? That makes no sense whatsoever, it's cheaper to live in the suburbs than the city.

I was one of the working poor in my youth. I lived in the city for the night life.
Once I got a bit older I moved to the suburbs for the stability and peace and quiet...and of course the lack of crime.
How exactly do they care about their constituents? By letting idiots burn down the city?

They cant leave because of the cost of living? That makes no sense whatsoever, it's cheaper to live in the suburbs than the city.

I don't see any of these cities on the list burning down. In fact, outside of Portland which is getting most of the news coverage right now, I don't see any other nightly protests going on. The cities on this list have issues in areas plagued by low income and poverty. And those people aren't going to be able to move to the nice white suburbs and commute to multiple jobs because it will be out of their price range. And they won't be able to rely on public transportation if they don't have a car. Not knowing what city and what section of the city you lived in, I can't say if it is cheaper to live in the city or the suburbs.

I don't see any of these cities on the list burning down. In fact, outside of Portland which is getting most of the news coverage right now, I don't see any other nightly protests going on. The cities on this list have issues in areas plagued by low income and poverty. And those people aren't going to be able to move to the nice white suburbs and commute to multiple jobs because it will be out of their price range. And they won't be able to rely on public transportation if they don't have a car. Not knowing what city and what section of the city you lived in, I can't say if it is cheaper to live in the city or the suburbs.

Maybe this'll help...

The taxes have raised a large amount as a percentage of family income in the last half century. Putting women into the workforce forced massive tax increases. Forced men into poverty. Abortions through the roof. Standards lowered. More people to do the same work in many government jobs. Or less getting done as it is more expensive. Politicians treating those who live by some rules as crap to force them to pay for those who follow no rules. It is getting worse and worse. Find the money.

The taxes have raised a large amount as a percentage of family income in the last half century. Putting women into the workforce forced massive tax increases. Forced men into poverty. Abortions through the roof. Standards lowered. More people to do the same work in many government jobs. Or less getting done as it is more expensive. Politicians treating those who live by some rules as crap to force them to pay for those who follow no rules. It is getting worse and worse. Find the money.
Democratic Party America.

These cities are crap. Chicago? Los Angeles? New York? Portland? Seattle? San Francisco? WTF?

These cities are crap. Chicago? Los Angeles? New York? Portland? Seattle? San Francisco? WTF?
Oh, and lest we forget Washington D Fucking C

Forum List

Back