Anyone else here driving with Z mark on their cars to show support for Russian peacekeepers?

I've been encouraging everyone I know in the US to show their support by displaying the Z in some fashion. Most people give me a dirty look, but some people seem willing to do it. I've lost a few friends, but I've also made some new ones on both the right and the left. What have you been doing to show your support?
Only the seriously mentally challenged would call this invading army and their levelling of cities as Peace Keepers.

Disgusting.

Russian peacekeepers???
Are you completely mad?
Wheres the maintenance of peace judged by their actions? Is bombing women and children and people lining up to get bread, all shot down like dogs and you call that peace keeping?

You should be charged for treason and put in jail.
Youre a raving communist idiot. Dont post here again.
A little extreme but only a little. We're not at war with Russia and even if we were simply voicing support does not equal treason.

Unless you're directly giving aid and comfort to the enemy in a time of war your chances with ever being charged with treason are pretty close to nil.

Good job on the rest though.

You're a nut job

You want the op in jail for his words.

You are pure evil
shit after all the claims of treason and insurrection directed at Trump and republicans for the last 12 years comments like that, uninformed and inaccurate as they are are to be expected.

Extremism breeds extremism. Democrats will just have to own it and live with it.

Hey. . . If the US can call Korea a "Police Action" and Vietnam a "Conflict"

. .. . sure, what the hell, Russia is in there to settle down the Neo-nazis and just "keep the peace."

;)
Because those are the terms settled on by the UN and US congress since it was an intervention into a long running civil war in one case and a short one in the other.

We declared a state of war for neither.

Ukraine is Little Russia. It always has been and always will. The troublemaker Ukrainian people squatting in Russian Ukraine have always been a thorn in the side of Moscow. The Soviet Union tried to make things work, but without strong guidance from Moscow, it's clear they cannot be trusted to run their own country. Since at least the early 2000's they have been attempting to become more European and move further away from Russia. Their little orange revolution in 2004 should have been a sign that things needs to be clamped down on, but Russia gave them a chance to do better. The President of Ukraine needs to realize that he serves at the pleasure of President of the Russian Federation, and that he doesn't get to decide who his country cozies up with.
Bullshit, Ukraine got it's independence as anation in 1917 as did Russia. It has since been raped, pillaged, and plundred by Russia since Stalin starved millions of Ukranians to deaths over the coldes winters of the eara by stealing their food and fuel for "mother Russia".

When the purge was complete enough to suit him, he moved Russian families into fill the void ruining one of the finest and most advanced agricultural nations on earth with his failed communal farms.

An invading army is never a peace keeping force, peace keeping forces are agreed to by mutual consent with the stamp of UN approval.

To call them anything but what they are, is a disgusting horrible lie. They are nothing brutal invaders hell bent on another mass slaughter of Ukrainians and the destruction of all they have built all so Putin and his fellow Oligarchs can again rape the Ukraine of it's enormous wealth of natural resource for their own personal gain and to reestablish the Russian Empire only in the form of A Kleptocracy to benefit Putin and a few close friends and family.

A little extreme but only a little. We're not at war with Russia and even if we were simply voicing support does not equal treason.
I'll tone it down for peoples precious feelings. America is based on freedoms and people died defending it. Communism is abhorrent to all the gop but now we find them failing to denounce trumps support of putin. Thats treasonous to me.
Unless you're directly giving aid and comfort to the enemy in a time of war your chances with ever being charged with treason are pretty close to nil.
I don't sugar cost it.
There are republicans on here are openly expressing they desire for Biden to fail. Thats because they hate him. Nothing else. They are prepared to sacrifice any sliver of decency they had for freedom, purely to get rid of Biden. They are pos.
Good job on the rest though.

I've been encouraging everyone I know in the US to show their support by displaying the Z in some fashion. Most people give me a dirty look, but some people seem willing to do it. I've lost a few friends, but I've also made some new ones on both the right and the left. What have you been doing to show your support?
Ah yes ‘Z’, the new swastika!

I'll tone it down for peoples precious feelings. America is based on freedoms and people died defending it. Communism is abhorrent to all the gop but now we find them failing to denounce trumps support of putin. Thats treasonous to me.

I don't sugar cost it.
There are republicans on here are openly expressing they desire for Biden to fail. Thats because they hate him. Nothing else. They are prepared to sacrifice any sliver of decency they had for freedom, purely to get rid of Biden. They are pos.
Have you by chance ever read our Constitution where treason is actually defined?

It isn't about feelings it's about being accuracy. Don't let your passion override your ability to think, reason, and be fair.

As for the blind hate of Biden, even Obama, the same applies.

If we're not better than the opposing team we don't deserve to win.

Dissent is the very core and soul of our nation which would never have exited without it. That's why our right to freely speak out is protected by the First Amendment.

I like to think we're better than the left in spite of mounting evidence to the contrary but unlike a great many I still have some hope for this country.

People dissenting over this war are no more Treasonous than the Jan 6 Protesters were Insurrectionists, or traitors as they've been labeled.

Those who went to far and used force to enter the capitol deserve whatever punishment they get as long as it is not "cruel and unusual" and keeping with the sentences handed down to those committing similar acts in the past.

If all we can do between now and 2024 is run around screaming with our hair on fire we'll never get the votes needed to remove Biden and get some adults back in charge.

Turn the rage into a passion for restoring our nation instead of just being another extremist on either side.

Have you by chance ever read our Constitution where treason is actually defined?

It isn't about feelings it's about being accuracy. Don't let your passion override your ability to think, reason, and be fair.

As for the blind hate of Biden, even Obama, the same applies.

If we're not better than the opposing team we don't deserve to win.

Dissent is the very core and soul of our nation which would never have exited without it. That's why our right to freely speak out is protected by the First Amendment.

I like to think we're better than the left in spite of mounting evidence to the contrary but unlike a great many I still have some hope for this country.

People dissenting over this war are no more Treasonous than the Jan 6 Protesters were Insurrectionists, or traitors as they've been labeled.

Those who went to far and used force to enter the capitol deserve whatever punishment they get as long as it is not "cruel and unusual" and keeping with the sentences handed down to those committing similar acts in the past.

If all we can do between now and 2024 is run around screaming with our hair on fire we'll never get the votes needed to remove Biden and get some adults back in charge.

Turn the rage into a passion for restoring our nation instead of just being another extremist on either side.
I don't care what you think if you think at all. That is my belief and if you don't like it, get in line and kiss my arse.
Those brain dead Trump supporters have shown their real colours over this.
Even the gop itself is now supporting Biden and Ukraine. Yet the unprincipled dogs call themselves patriots.

I don't care what you think if you think at all. That is my belief and if you don't like it, get in line and kiss my arse.
Those brain dead Trump supporters have shown their real colours over this.
Even the gop itself is now supporting Biden and Ukraine. Yet the unprincipled dogs call themselves patriots.
It isn't about belief, it's about fact.

Dissent is not treason and certainly not at a time in which we're not at war with those being supported by that dissent.

While I won't get into the gutter with you, I'll just say this, wannabe anonymous posters playingtough guy on forums are laughable.

Tangle with me and you'll be like Putin after he figured out that instead of pulling a stray cat out of a hole in Ukraine, he instead pulled a wolverine out he can't figure out how to get away from.

That too is a simple fact, no internet wannabe has ever intimidated me and never will.

Forum List

Back