Anyone else here driving with Z mark on their cars to show support for Russian peacekeepers?

Alas Moshe, it seems you may be correct.

Time for some anger management classes for sure.

It doesn't bother me too much. If people weren't a bunch of snarling morons, one of my favorite hobbies would just go away.

It isn't about belief, it's about fact.

Dissent is not treason and certainly not at a time in which we're not at war with those being supported by that dissent.

While I won't get into the gutter with you, I'll just say this, wannabe anonymous posters playingtough guy on forums are laughable.

Tangle with me and you'll be like Putin after he figured out that instead of pulling a stray cat out of a hole in Ukraine, he instead pulled a wolverine out he can't figure out how to get away from.

That too is a simple fact, no internet wannabe has ever intimidated me and never will.
Go away. I've made my case and your opinion has the validity of pure air.
None of your justifications will change my mind. Suck eggs fool

Go away. I've made my case and your opinion has the validity of pure air.
None of your justifications will change my mind. Suck eggs fool
No, you haven't begun to make a case, ranting like your hair is on fire is not, "making a case".

It isn't treason, that's a simple fact.

It doesn't bother me too much. If people weren't a bunch of snarling morons, one of my favorite hobbies would just go away.
I just hate that the snarling morons at both extremes are ripping apart a country I sacrificed a lot for and for which more than a million of others sacrificed far more.

They are both rapidly becoming domestic enemies and I'm honestly not sure the country will survive long enough to see it's tricentennial as a result.

No, you haven't begun to make a case, ranting like your hair is on fire is not, "making a case".

It isn't treason, that's a simple fact.
Youve got some comprehension skills.

Try this one.

PISS OFF.

I've stated my case, it you don't like it, suck eggs.
Let me know of any of those words aren't in your vocabulary.

Youve got some comprehension skills.

Try this one.

PISS OFF.

I've stated my case, it you don't like it, suck eggs.
Let me know of any of those words aren't in your vocabulary.
Nobody forces you to be wrong or to compound it by being an ass. That's a choice only you can make.

Nobody can make a fool of you, all I can do is give you the opportunity to do so.

Nobody forces you to be wrong or to compound it by being an ass. That's a choice only you can make.

Nobody can make a fool of you, all I can do is give you the opportunity to do so.
Thank you for your kind words. I'll pass them on because they are of no use to me.

Not really but you would have us think that Ukraine has always been Russian or Rus.
In your view you forget the rest of Europe has been a quagmire of endless skirmishes and wars against each other for many centuries. The sphere of political influence from the West has limitations with competing powers. The economic and financial influence though is a different matter with the globalists within the West.

1647607534679.png

Wouldn't the Z show support for Zelensky?

You would think, right? But the "Z" symbols has been adopted by the Russian army, and broader society, as the symbol of the invasion of Ukraine, and more. They paint it on their tanks. It's sweeping the Russian landscape. Some are starting to call it the "zwastika."

Special Operation Z: Moscow's Pro-War Symbol Conquers Russia -- And Sets Alarm Bells Ringing

The origins may have been simply an easy way to differentiate between Russian and Ukrainian vehicles of similar appearance. Or might be from the Russian word for "west."

The letter Z is becoming a symbol of Russia's war in Ukraine. But what does it mean?

My partner's family was from Kyiv. He always considered himself Russian. The whole family was "Russian" and always have been.

Is that kind of like how Americans say they are "German" or "Irish" or whatever, even though their ancestors left there hundreds of years ago? Or is it more like how brown kids who have been here as long as they can remember call themselves "American" because they refuse to assimilate?

It can be really hard to keep track of these things.

Russian peacekeepers???
Are you completely mad?
Wheres the maintenance of peace judged by their actions? Is bombing women and children and people lining up to get bread, all shot down like dogs and you call that peace keeping?

You should be charged for treason and put in jail.
Youre a raving communist idiot. Dont post here again.

Now that's some funny stuff!! But no, why would he be charged for treason for expressing his right to free speech? You're the commie, bud.

Now that's some funny stuff!! But no, why would he be charged for treason for expressing his right to free speech? You're the commie, bud.
Trump is a putin supporter and by association and failure to condemn the invasion, you without doubt support Russia also. Your reasons are because you want Biden to fail.

When were you ever supporting of free speech in Russia? Never. Thats where your hypocrisy is exposed.

Labelling me a communist because I have wedged you idiots, won't cut it. You ignorantly placed yourselves in that position because you don't think. Just blind faith behind truth. Just like your hideous faith there is a God.

Trump is a putin supporter and by association and failure to condemn the invasion, you without doubt support Russia also. Your reasons are because you want Biden to fail.

When were you ever supporting of free speech in Russia? Never. Thats where your hypocrisy is exposed.

Labelling me a communist because I have wedged you idiots, won't cut it. You ignorantly placed yourselves in that position because you don't think. Just blind faith behind truth. Just like your hideous faith there is a God.

Biden is doing just fine failing on his own without my help.

Forum List

Back