Anyone Else Here; That Doesn't Care About...

Vastator

Platinum Member
Oct 14, 2014
Sports! Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy playing them; however I can't bring myself to sit down and watch other people play them. Much less get excited about "professional" sports. For instance; the Super Bowl... I just can't seem to make myself give a rip. Is it just me? And why does it always seem that the least athletic people, are always the most fanatical sports afficianados?

I like watching the Superbowl it's the 3 to 4hours of pregame coverage I care nothing about.

I'm watching the Super Bowl this year because it's the liberals (Falcons) against the conservatives (Patriots).

Go Falcons!

Sack Brady and make him cry!

2095cc3b886eb5fcc7569b5d3fde7a45_atlanta-falcons-falcons-and-atlanta-falcons-logo-free-clipart_736-684.jpeg

Sports! Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy playing them; however I can't bring myself to sit down and watch other people play them. Much less get excited about "professional" sports. For instance; the Super Bowl... I just can't seem to make myself give a rip. Is it just me? And why does it always seem that the least athletic people, are always the most fanatical sports afficianados?

I've watched the Superbowl once in the past 15 years. It's a boring waste of time...and now that the NFL has gone all SJW, even more so.

I quit watching NFL football after Black Lives Matter protest by players. Fuck them.

I'm watching the Super Bowl this year because it's the liberals (Falcons) against the conservatives (Patriots).

Go Falcons!

2095cc3b886eb5fcc7569b5d3fde7a45_atlanta-falcons-falcons-and-atlanta-falcons-logo-free-clipart_736-684.jpeg
Boston Mass. Is a blue city dumbass.

I don't watch any sports anymore. Used to watch some football but I no longer have a dvr service so I can zip through the endless timeouts, commercials and reviews. The game has so many rules now it's like watching a government in action. Or inaction.

I might watch the SB though but will abandon it quickly if it drags on too much.

I am in Boston I thought I was the only one

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Go Falcons!

Patriots are 'conservative' . They are in one of the most liberal states. Mitt Romney who was governor didn't win one county in Massachusetts in the 2012 race
I like watching the Superbowl it's the 3 to 4hours of pregame coverage I care nothing about.

I quit NFL when they dumbed down the rules to accommodate a clientele with a 9-year-old's intellect.
They wanted to encourage a football being thrown across a TV screen incessantly. That's what I wanted to see when I was 9.

Go Falcons!

Patriots are 'conservative' . They are in one of the most liberal states. Mitt Romney who was governor didn't win one county in Massachusetts in the 2012 race

Don't ruin it for me. It's going to be more fun to watch if I think it's the liberals against the conservatives

Around here? Hubs is an outdoorsmen & no interest in organized sports, whatsoever. I only watch when the Hawks are involved. So this year while most people will be listening to stuff like this........

We will be watching & listening to stuff like this....

I get that the Super Bowl is a big thing. What I don't get is why the commercials have become such a big deal too. Everything on TV has to have them I guess, so why are the ones shown during the Super Bowl more special?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Because you do not need a distraction from reality. Most of the bs is rigged anyway.
It's a corporate fraud which people dump billions into it make everyone else rich but those buying the tickets.

It's like a scam for the suckers willing to pay that money, t shirt that cost a hundred some bucks NFL..

and they get to be nicely tax exempt nobody throws a fit over that though now do they, but let a church be tax exempt and god forbid all the pricks come out of the woodwork over that. HYPOCRITES..

Worked my ass off all week, drank a bunch of beer and had a great time with friends watching an excellent football game. Back to work in the morning. Reality isn't that bad.

Sports! Don't get me wrong. I do enjoy playing them; however I can't bring myself to sit down and watch other people play them. Much less get excited about "professional" sports. For instance; the Super Bowl... I just can't seem to make myself give a rip. Is it just me? And why does it always seem that the least athletic people, are always the most fanatical sports affecianados?
I watched Lady Gaga's half-time show, but didn't bother with the game. I was never a fan of football, baseball, basketball, hockey, et cetera, et cetera. I'd rather go for a hike, camp, white-water raft, scuba, that sort of thing.

Forum List

Back