Anyone ever observe this out in public?

IMG_2345.JPG

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^SYTFE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:eek:

Last edited:
Has anyone ever noticed an interesting phenomenon in public places...that being fat, grotesque people deliberately taking up incredible amounts of space in a very inconsiderate way? I seem to be seeing this a lot at various places, grocery stores, etc.

Fat, disgusting, obese people taking up the ENTIRE space in check out aisles, or blocking the pathway in the food aisles as they stare at the incredible selection of man-made foods to stuff their fat fucking faces with, oblivious that anyone else might want to pass their fat asses that extend for a mile while a tiny piece of drool drips down their chin....there's a total lack of consideration for others. Where does this ego come from?

This seems to happen a lot on sidewalks as well. Fat, enormous fucking wildebeasts walking in tandem or in groups, taking up the ENTIRE sidewalk, casually strolling at about .1 mile per hour as if they're the only people there in the world...anyone ever see this?

And before some tard shows up to say I'm "fat shaming" -- here's a pre-emtive shut the fuck up. I am a firm believer in fat shaming. But it's more than just weighing a metric ton, it's the combination of having a total lack of consideration for others when out in public.

Get the fuck out of my way, assholes.

Holley shit balls, I agree! No issue with fatties really, I do find them a bit disgusting, but as long as they can do their thing and keep up and don't smell I'm fine. But I have notice a typ of "fat pride" type attitude and it transcends race and political affiliation.

Has anyone ever noticed an interesting phenomenon in public places...that being fat, grotesque people deliberately taking up incredible amounts of space in a very inconsiderate way? I seem to be seeing this a lot at various places, grocery stores, etc.

Fat, disgusting, obese people taking up the ENTIRE space in check out aisles, or blocking the pathway in the food aisles as they stare at the incredible selection of man-made foods to stuff their fat fucking faces with, oblivious that anyone else might want to pass their fat asses that extend for a mile while a tiny piece of drool drips down their chin....there's a total lack of consideration for others. Where does this ego come from?

This seems to happen a lot on sidewalks as well. Fat, enormous fucking wildebeasts walking in tandem or in groups, taking up the ENTIRE sidewalk, casually strolling at about .1 mile per hour as if they're the only people there in the world...anyone ever see this?

And before some tard shows up to say I'm "fat shaming" -- here's a pre-emtive shut the fuck up. I am a firm believer in fat shaming. But it's more than just weighing a metric ton, it's the combination of having a total lack of consideration for others when out in public.

Lack of consideration for others is one of my pet peeves. Of course, i am a gentleman and very considerate IRL.
Hell, yesterday i walked in to pay for gas and waited for 5 or 6 seconds to hold the door for this guy. He was walking so slow but i didnt want the door to slam in his face.
Needless to say, he didnt speed up or say thank you or anything. What a fucking ****

Keep in mind that food is an addiction just as much as cigarettes and drugs..( I am an addiction counselor )

I was once at the airport smoking before my flight and these 2 really fat chicks were looking at me in disgust , I wanted to yell to them not to forget their fucking bag of of Hamburgers, Chips , and Candy before getting on their flight..

All addictions affect All of us..some just show it more..

Lack of consideration for others is one of my pet peeves. Of course, i am a gentleman and very considerate IRL.
Hell, yesterday i walked in to pay for gas and waited for 5 or 6 seconds to hold the door for this guy. He was walking so slow but i didnt want the door to slam in his face.
Needless to say, he didnt speed up or say thank you or anything. What a fucking ****

Or those people you let in front of you on the road and they go so slow but make the light and you don't..I get so mad..

Holley shit balls, I agree! No issue with fatties really, I do find them a bit disgusting, but as long as they can do their thing and keep up and don't smell I'm fine. But I have notice a typ of "fat pride" type attitude and it transcends race and political affiliation.

Hey what is it with these big huge buttes on these girls?...People are getting implants for huge buttes.

Yes, old people struggling to walk as fast as they used to be able to, and failing are sooooooooo infuriating.

Yes, old people struggling to walk as fast as they used to be able to, and failing are sooooooooo infuriating.
He was probably mid twenties, bulldyke

Hey what is it with these big huge buttes on these girls?...People are getting implants for huge buttes.

LOL really?

LOL really?
The Kardashian Butte is a craze right now..:cheeky-smiley-018: yuck

upload_2017-9-28_9-18-18.jpeg
images

worst-butt-implants1.png

LOL really?
The Kardashian Butte is a craze right now..

View attachment 151787
images

worst-butt-implants1.png

Wrinkled pumpkins balanced on baseball bats.

LOL really?

View attachment 151787
images

worst-butt-implants1.png
thats not what i was talking about lol

LOL really?

View attachment 151787
images

worst-butt-implants1.png

Oh...Haaaaa ~
clear.png
images

LOL really?

View attachment 151787
images

worst-butt-implants1.png

Oh...Haaaaa ~
clear.png
images
lol you are so cute

Do NOT get between trumpanzees and their junk food......you'll get run over.

Do NOT get between trumpanzees and their junk food......you'll get run over.

Define "junk food" please.

Fat shamer.

I have a cousin who is unhealthily obese. Her grandfather and uncle were, as well. One branch of her family were all really big people and they didn't seem to eat any more than anyone else. Neither does my cousin. She just needs to look at a wrap and gain two pounds. It's sad. The heavier she gets, the harder it is for her to exercise. She's got trouble with her knees and needs one of those machines at night for sleep apnea. I worry for her. But I swear, I could eat the same stuff she does and not be tipping the scales at 300. It's not completely always their fault.

Forum List

Back