Anyone ever observe this out in public?

as a guy who has been both overweight and lean, I've now got the diet thing handled to the point to where even if I did develop an orthopedic disability, I'd still be able to stay lean.

Sure you do, cupcake, sure you do. Sanctimonious blowhards like you always think such things. I can tell you that life has a very rude awakening waiting for you later in life. Can't think of a more deserving fella.

Bullshit. Just because you're an old, bitter, disgusting, grotesque fat fuck doesn't mean I'll be. I know how to control weight down to the bodyfat percentage in a way that fat degenerates like you can only dream of. Go back to watching Fox news on the "toob," fatty.

Bullshit. Just because you're an old, bitter, disgusting, grotesque fat fuck doesn't mean I'll be. I know how to control weight down to the bodyfat percentage in a way that fat degenerates like you can only dream of. Go back to watching Fox news on the "toob," fatty.

Back to describing yourself again? Quit looking in the mirror, fool. Wow what a fatheaded derp.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BTW, bonehead, the "toobs" I refer to in my moniker are audio tubes. Not TV.

Has anyone ever noticed an interesting phenomenon in public places...that being fat, grotesque people deliberately taking up incredible amounts of space in a very inconsiderate way? I seem to be seeing this a lot at various places, grocery stores, etc.

Fat, disgusting, obese people taking up the ENTIRE space in check out aisles, or blocking the pathway in the food aisles as they stare at the incredible selection of man-made foods to stuff their fat fucking faces with, oblivious that anyone else might want to pass their fat asses that extend for a mile while a tiny piece of drool drips down their chin....there's a total lack of consideration for others. Where does this ego come from?

This seems to happen a lot on sidewalks as well. Fat, enormous fucking wildebeasts walking in tandem or in groups, taking up the ENTIRE sidewalk, casually strolling at about .1 mile per hour as if they're the only people there in the world...anyone ever see this?

And before some tard shows up to say I'm "fat shaming" -- here's a pre-emtive shut the fuck up. I am a firm believer in fat shaming. But it's more than just weighing a metric ton, it's the combination of having a total lack of consideration for others when out in public.

Get the fuck out of my way, assholes.
Naw, usually, the "I'm the only person in the world" people are just liberal assholes. The fat people take a look at the harpoon I have slung over My shoulder like a bow and just step aside.

Back to describing yourself again? Quit looking in the mirror, fool. Wow what a fatheaded derp.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

BTW, bonehead, the "toobs" I refer to in my moniker are audio tubes. Not TV.

Audiophile?

Has anyone ever noticed an interesting phenomenon in public places...that being fat, grotesque people deliberately taking up incredible amounts of space in a very inconsiderate way? I seem to be seeing this a lot at various places, grocery stores, etc.

Fat, disgusting, obese people taking up the ENTIRE space in check out aisles, or blocking the pathway in the food aisles as they stare at the incredible selection of man-made foods to stuff their fat fucking faces with, oblivious that anyone else might want to pass their fat asses that extend for a mile while a tiny piece of drool drips down their chin....there's a total lack of consideration for others. Where does this ego come from?

This seems to happen a lot on sidewalks as well. Fat, enormous fucking wildebeasts walking in tandem or in groups, taking up the ENTIRE sidewalk, casually strolling at about .1 mile per hour as if they're the only people there in the world...anyone ever see this?

And before some tard shows up to say I'm "fat shaming" -- here's a pre-emtive shut the fuck up. I am a firm believer in fat shaming. But it's more than just weighing a metric ton, it's the combination of having a total lack of consideration for others when out in public.

Lack of consideration for others is one of my pet peeves. Of course, i am a gentleman and very considerate IRL.
Hell, yesterday i walked in to pay for gas and waited for 5 or 6 seconds to hold the door for this guy. He was walking so slow but i didnt want the door to slam in his face.
Needless to say, he didnt speed up or say thank you or anything. What a fucking ****
That's when I say "You're Welcome!" really loud.

Is it just me or is this a semi new problem?

I see fat slobs EVERYWHERE now. When I was younger it seemed like most people were fit. Maybe I just never noticed?

The worst is when you see them out at restaurants or other public areas and their kids are stuffing their fat faces too. Knowing what it's done to you WHY would you let your children be like that?
When I see people like that at restaurants I give them nasty stares.

No, not so much. I have noticed how uncivil, childish and rude (millennial) Americans have become, though. They tailgate, speed, play loud radios, flaunt what ever laws they want and act like entitled spoilt children when confronted, But boy howdy, do these same neurotic children love defending others that act like questionable selfish jerks. Black lives maters rioters, deluded faux homosexual rights activists, or illegal alien enablers. Good lord are these people deluded. this is why we have Trump. They don't get it.

No, not so much. I have noticed how uncivil, childish and rude (millennial) Americans have become, though. They tailgate, speed, play loud radios, flaunt what ever laws they want and act like entitled spoilt children when confronted, But boy howdy, do these same neurotic children love defending others that act like questionable selfish jerks. Black lives maters rioters, deluded faux homosexual rights activists, or illegal alien enablers. Good lord are these people deluded. This is why we have Trump. They don't get it. Somebody needs to be the adult in the room.

I see fat slobs EVERYWHERE now. When I was younger it seemed like most people were fit. Maybe I just never noticed?

It seems to have been brewing for some time. When you were younger, people were indeed more fit. People are turning into enormous fucking fatasses these days and it's absolutely disgusting. More than 2 in 3 adults are overweight or obese in America. I mean, that's just incredible. It was never like that in the past.

The average bodyfat percentage for men is now 25% and women around 40%. That is absolutely astonishing.

No, not so much. I have noticed how uncivil, childish and rude (millennial) Americans have become, though. They tailgate, speed, play loud radios, flaunt what ever laws they want and act like entitled spoilt children when confronted, But boy howdy, do these same neurotic children love defending others that act like questionable selfish jerks. Black lives maters rioters, deluded faux homosexual rights activists, or illegal alien enablers. Good lord are these people deluded. This is why we have Trump. They don't get it. Somebody needs to be the adult in the room.

You are absolutely fucking retarded. Trump IS a child, you stupid redneck.

It seems to have been brewing for some time. When you were younger, people were indeed more fit. People are turning into enormous fucking fatasses these days and it's absolutely disgusting. More than 2 in 3 adults are overweight or obese in America. I mean, that's just incredible. It was never like that in the past.

The average bodyfat percentage for men is now 25% and women around 40%. That is absolutely astonishing.

That's because people did a lot of cocaine in the 70's and 80's and they smoked cigs. :lol:

Forum List

Back