@Anyone @Everyone | Name a Half Dozen Left Wing Extremists in Congress

Can name any moderates?:eusa_whistle:

Yes I can, but first, explain the point.

The point? :eusa_shifty:

Think of it this way. Left Wing in reference to what? You get a medical test. The results place you in the average range for people of your age, health, etc.. what does it mean? Nothing..it is only a baseline to work off on on subsequent tests. Say you are a bit anemic? Is that normal for you?

Left Wing of what? Do moderates exist?

Seems like this should have been your OP.

Whimper ::: Snifff::: Sniff:::

won't anyone play your stupid game with you?

I feel so sorry for you......

Not.

Hell, Harry Reid should be in prison for telling American Troops to throw down their weapons because "The war is lost". Nancy Pelosi should be indicted for promoting a freaking 3,000 page law that she never read herself. Barney Frank is retired and happily married to his former boyfriend but he told Americans that Fannie Mae was solvent when it was on the verge of collapse.

Think of it this way. Left Wing in reference to what? You get a medical test. The results place you in the average range for people of your age, health, etc.. what does it mean? Nothing..it is only a baseline to work off on on subsequent tests. Say you are a bit anemic? Is that normal for you?

Any honest and meaningful discussion of political extremists would have to include a reference to moderates. How else would people know where others are coming from?

It is not to attack others views of what constitutes extremism and modetates, but extremism as a term implies there are moderates that exist, no?

Last edited:
Hell, Harry Reid should be in prison for telling American Troops to throw down their weapons because "The war is lost". Nancy Pelosi should be indicted for promoting a freaking 3,000 page law that she never read herself. Barney Frank is retired and happily married to his former boyfriend but he told Americans that Fannie Mae was solvent when it was on the verge of collapse.

Please stop spamming the thread and taking it off topic.

Maxine Waters
Diane Feinstein
Sheila Jackson Lee
Nancy Pelosi
Chuck Schumer
Dick Durbin
Debbie Wasserman Schultz
"Dingy" Harry Reid
Al Franken

And let's not forget my congressman, the Supreme Nutcase: Alan Grayson.

Can name any moderates?:eusa_whistle:

[MENTION=33194]PredFan[/MENTION]

Done in previous post. So now, can you or will you list moderates?

Any honest and meaningful discussion of political extremists would have to include a reference to moderates. How else would people know where others are coming from?

It is not to attack others views of what constitutes extremism and modetates, but extremism as a term implies there are moderates that exist, no?

:lol:

so dante gets his question answered, one he thought couldn't be answered....soi he moves the goal posts

:eusa_boohoo:

Every ONE OF THEM...

people who vote Democrat need to get their heads out of the sand and look CLOSELY at who they are voting for...Look what you got by not doing it with, Obambam

Ii
:lol:

so dante gets his question answered, one he thought couldn't be answered....soi he moves the goal posts

:eusa_boohoo:
[MENTION=1528]Yurt[/MENTION]

I'm surprised you are incapable of an honest and rational discussion. Do you think answering a very simple question closes off any discussion?

Last edited:
See last post by Dante on previous page....

Yes there are moderate democrats in Congress. Happy? Seems like a silly way to ask a question.

Do we detect hostility? Hope not.:confused:

You didn't or couldn't name moderates in Congress? Why? And Dante didn't ask for moderates in each or any specific party. :cool:

Can you not read? I said yes i could name them, and I can. I just don't see the point. You asked if I thought there were moderates in Congress and I said yes. If that is all there is to the point of this thread then yeah, it's a pretty silly way to ask.

Every ONE OF THEM...

people who vote Democrat need to get their heads out of the sand and look CLOSELY at who they are voting for...Look what you got by not doing it with, Obambam
[MENTION=1668]Stephanie[/MENTION]
Steph says every member of Congress is an extreme leftist? And what does this have to do with people who vote for Democrats, or with President Obama?
:confused:

But you didn't ask for moderates at first. You asked for extremist leftists. And when i ask what the point was, in a round about way you tell me the question is do I think that there are any moderates in Congress.

I think you are confusing yourself.

Forum List

Back