Anyone going to celebrate MLK Day?

Sawbriars

VIP Member
Feb 18, 2012
I think most people understand the guy was a total fraud...........even Jackie Kennedy came out and said it---and she was no conservative.

The myth of MLK was crammed down peoples throats by the powers that be. Even most black people will tell you in person that he was a hypocrite.

Irregardless...............................Martin Luther King Jr. - A Historical Examination: The REAL truth about Martin Luther King Jr.

Jacqueline Kennedy's Feelings on Martin Luther King Jr. Revealed in New Audio Tapes - ABC News

I think most people understand the guy was a total fraud...........even Jackie Kennedy came out and said it---and she was no conservative.

The myth of MLK was crammed down peoples throats by the powers that be. Even most black people will tell you in person that he was a hypocrite.

Irregardless...............................Martin Luther King Jr. - A Historical Examination: The REAL truth about Martin Luther King Jr.

Jacqueline Kennedy's Feelings on Martin Luther King Jr. Revealed in New Audio Tapes - ABC News

I might salute if I see his picture. I'll definitely go out of my way to spit on any protesters I see

for several years i have taken a photo of him and shot it full of holes with my .50 caliber rifle. :lmao: ... :up ... .:lmao: ... :up ... :lmao: ... :up ... .:lmao: ... :up

Yes I made cupcakes and empanadas and made a snowman with my son!:)

Anyone going to celebrate MLK Day?

I can't think of any famous or notable person, past or present, that I celebrate a day. I can appreciate their contributions, and admire their perceived virtue but without fanfare. :)

is it mlk day? I had chicken and waffles at the food show...does that count???

^^ that is how much i care about it.

simply cannot understand why minorities don't flock to the GOP.

Besides the folks that get a paid day off there are only 2 groups that benefit from MLK day, politicians and race baiters, both lie to and enforce the victim mentality of blacks. I don't think MLK would approve of either.

Since I only have to work one job on Monday, I'll spend the morning sleeping as late as possible, get up, get my paycheck, deposit it, then get ready for work.

Just another typical Monday.

I going to celebrate by pretending blacks are equal

Every year...same shit. Op, suck a Dick and ceebrate that.

In celebration of your avi:

1.More than 6.7 million more Americans have been plunged into poverty since Obama became President.

2.Real household income is down 5%

3. Consumer prices are up 10.2%

4. Total federal debt is up 58%

5. Gasoline prices are up 82%

6. Food stamp recipients up 49%

7. Debt held by the public is up 89%
Obama?s Numbers, October Update

8. ... in today’s recovery — the slowest in the modern era going back to 1947 — private capital investment has lagged badly. ... so has the jobs situation, with 92 million dropping out of the workforce altogether. A labor-participation rate of 62.8% and an employment-to-population rate of 58% are historic lows indicative of the anemic jobs recovery. Big Business Swings Behind a Mantra of Growth - The New York Sun

Wake up, you dunce.

Forum List

Back