Anyone hear of this fellow before?

a blip on the political radar screen at the moment. I am sure their will be alot of hyperbole from the left but that is to be expected.
I heard of him a while back, then nothing until to day. I understand he qualified for the Republican debates. He is no better than the others, also trying to curry favor by promising to pardon the J-6 attackers. Screw him.

I heard of him a while back, then nothing until to day. I understand he qualified for the Republican debates. He is no better than the others, also trying to curry favor by promising to pardon the J-6 attackers. Screw him.
Some of them should be pardoned.

Some of them should be pardoned.
Not according to the juries of their peers that found them guilty beyond all doubt to the charges preferred against them. They all should have known better. Let them be a lesson.

It should be SOP for all gop candidates.....It was nothing short of American Gulag.....Topped off with the murder of a unarmed woman.

If you can countenance that then you are not much of a much.

Top heavy DC Democrat juries? that is a laugh.
Did you hear of defense lawyers running out of challenges while in jury selection? No. I didn't either.

Did you hear of defense lawyers running out of challenges while in jury selection? No. I didn't either.
There is a limit on the number of challenges. When the jury pool is 90 percent hard core Democrat that limits the options.

Forum List

Back