Anyone here take the SAT test lately?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The company that administers the SAT test gives out average scores for whites and for blacks and i'd like to know how they know the race of the test-taker. When you apply to take the test, is there simply a question as to your race.? If so, i bet lots of whites say they are black to get the benefit of affirmative action scoring. That means the black-white gap, huge as it is, is actually much larger.

super_bulge.jpg

• Banned
For those who don't know, the average white score on the SAT is around 1570 while the black score is 300 points lower. For those who say the test is culturally biased, you need to explain why asian-americans do even better than whites! Their score is around 1640.

The company that administers the SAT test gives out average scores for whites and for blacks and i'd like to know how they know the race of the test-taker. When you apply to take the test, is there simply a question as to your race.? If so, i bet lots of whites say they are black to get the benefit of affirmative action scoring. That means the black-white gap, huge as it is, is actually much larger.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx7Z5B3wWmE]Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you keep talkin' - YouTube[/ame]

[MENTION=37134]ShootSpeeders[/MENTION]

You check a box to state your race. My white friend said he was a pacific islander. Because he was a huge pothead. Now he makes six figures.

I went to the same school as him. I checked Caribbean islander. Which is the truth. But I was also a huge pothead at the time. I make six figures too. Grow up you idiot.

American dream bay baaaaaaaaaaay

Last edited:
For those who don't know, the average white score on the SAT is around 1570 while the black score is 300 points lower. For those who say the test is culturally biased, you need to explain why asian-americans do even better than whites! Their score is around 1640.

What was your SAT test score?

Normally the test is taken during ones Junior or Senior year in high school. He is probably a dropout.

You check a box to state your race.

All right - that's what i wanted to know. So it appears my hypothesis is correct and white people do falsely claim to be black to get a higher score than their performance merits. And that means the dismal scores of blacks are in fact OVERSTATED!!! The average black total is prolly 1100 and not the 1270 we are told.

All right - that's what i wanted to know. So it appears my hypothesis is correct and white people do falsely claim to be black to get a higher score than their performance merits. And that means the dismal scores of blacks are in fact OVERSTATED!!! The average black total is prolly 1100 and not the 1270 we are told.

You're a fucking moron (as we all know by now). You must show picture ID to sit for the test, which is then SENT TO THE COLLEGES TO WHICH YOU ARE APPLYING. Pretending to be of another 'race' would obviously come to light during the application process and guarantee a rejection.

If YOU had ever gotten past the third grade you might not need this explained to you.

You are hopelessly fucking stupid, coward.

there is no affirmative action scoring, although the writing section may have a small bias if the writer can convince the marker that she is black. the math and verbal portions are scored the same for everyone.

it is the race norming afterwards with the scores that upsets people. a black 1200(1800) will get you into elite schools that a white 1500(2250) wont. unfortunately those that get in under preferences often perform at the standard of their scores. which only serves to preserve the stereotype of black inferiority.

there is no affirmative action scoring, although the writing section may have a small bias if the writer can convince the marker that she is black. the math and verbal portions are scored the same for everyone.

No AA scoring because you say so?? HAHAHA It's there all right but the point is, people think it's there and so claim they are black to get the special treatment and that makes the black-white gap smaller than it really is. THINK

You are a fucking retard, you have to show your ID when you take that test you dumb cocksucker.

Forum List

Back