Anyone know what kind of a tree this is?

View attachment 264734

I don't think I have ever seen a tree like this.

Need a better pix of its leaves. As you can tell from the above posts there are similar trees. I have a rain tree. It does get a bit aggressive in our area in terms of spreading. It gets pods kind of like lanterns on it it after it blooms.

Edit: Mine is in bloom so if anybody wants me to send them seeds when the pods are on, just DM me an addy to send it them to.
I only had the one image so this is as large as I can blow it up without destroying the image.

View attachment 264738

Looks like a rain tree. Mimosas have different leaves (almost fern like)
I took this of his photo blown up of the leaves.
View attachment 264761
Those are pretty.

View attachment 264734

I don't think I have ever seen a tree like this.

Need a better pix of its leaves. As you can tell from the above posts there are similar trees. I have a rain tree. It does get a bit aggressive in our area in terms of spreading. It gets pods kind of like lanterns on it it after it blooms.

Edit: Mine is in bloom so if anybody wants me to send them seeds when the pods are on, just DM me an addy to send it them to.
It's taken me 5 years to kill mine. I would cut it down and it would send up shoots and come back to retain its strangle hold on the pipe to my septic tank. No seeds here please.
Sounds like my poppies. Can't dig 'em out even though I've gone half way to China.
Oh, my gosh. Send me the seeds! I love poppies. Pink ones red ones, yellow ones, orange ones. annuals, perennials, any size of them. But my favorite ones grow at Lake Louise of the Seven glacier view in Canada. *sigh*

4856197683_0513e366e5_b.jpg
Those are so cheerful looking--annuals, I take it.

Here ya go--root stock.
Oriental_poppy.jpg

Forum List

Back