🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone know what's wrong here?

what she doesn't know because she's a bartender, is that 1 trillion is a rock in a bucket for the amount of money needed to do what she intends. She can't be honest about it because her handlers won't let her. Bartender, doesn't know a thing about money, except for someone buying her a shot.
That was her point, dope.

She is putting it in perspective

To put it in perspective, we spend almost a trillion dollars a year on our military but are outraged a a trillion dollars over ten years to help our people
The military became huge as it grew each year as the common defense is mandated. Social programs not mandated have done the same thing but several times worse. and they do not get removed.

The military became huge as it grew each year as the common defense is mandated. Social programs not mandated have done the same thing but several times worse. and they do not get removed.
nor do welfare people spur any revenue.

Don't much care for the progressive wing just like I don't care much for the regressive other side of the isle. We are completely out of balance.

Umm….1000? Like 10x100.
that wasn't what he was looking for. He wanted to say a billion could cover a trillion cities. His thought was there was a trillion billion dollars in a trillion. It's actually what he thinks!!! demofks can't do math. Never could. can't today as proof by that dweeb.

We get it, its a trick of Washington.... PROJECT.....just do an anual budget.......it's not hard, people do it all the time. Maybe actually hold hearings on programs and see if they have goals, are they meeting the goals.....but that's too much transparency for DC, better to make huge bloated bills that noone can really understand......
It’s easily understood. If you could read that is.

That’s not what I asked.
sure it is, you asked if there was a better way to spend tax revenue. I asked why? Without security of a nation you have no nation. That fks everyone, and no money could be allocated. So again, what is more valuable than security of a nation?

I’m sure you are aware that our military spend money on light bulbs, toilet paper and many other products that are not geared for combat.
Oh….that makes it clear now
$800 billion a year for light bulbs and toilet paper

sure it is, you asked if there was a better way to spend tax revenue. I asked why? Without security of a nation you have no nation. That fks everyone, and no money could be allocated. So again, what is more valuable than security of a nation?
I didn’t ask that at all, reader.
I said nothing about reducing defense spending.
I asked if there were worthwhile investments that could be made in America other than just defense.

Forum List

Back