🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone know what's wrong here?

I didn’t ask that at all, reader.
I said nothing about reducing defense spending.
I asked if there were worthwhile investments that could be made in America other than just defense.
well that isn't how your original post read at all. But now that you've clarified your position. I can't think of any. Elaborate on where money ought to go from your point of view. I bet you think government creates jobs. nope!!!!!

I believe people will spend their own money better than any government agency ever could spend it for them. See you believe in government is good, I believe government is a nuisance. BTW, government is actually individuals so some individuals think they are smarter than millions of people.

Last edited:
We spend almost 40 cents of every military dollar in the world.
All this to defend a country that hasn’t seen an invasion in 200 years.
Our military defends countries on the other side of the globe while we ignore critical Social Services for AMERICANS
Things like healthcare, education, welfare, public services, infrastructure

How did that $2 trillion we invested in Afghanistan work out?
How much better would the lives of Americans be if we invested that $2 trillion HERE?
1. We are being invaded today thru our southern border, Xiden is a traitor and needs to be impeached
2. You have no clue what military weakness invites, just ask the EU, but a small cut is warranted
3. The US has more than adequate social safety net, what we need less of is the "nanny state"
4. Agreed that we wasted $2T in AFG, a lot in Iraq and the ME, a lot in VN, and a lot building up China
5. Agreed, that we need to cut military spending, and Balance the Budget.

She is putting it in perspective

To put it in perspective, we spend almost a trillion dollars a year on our military but are outraged a a trillion dollars over ten years to help our people
We're outrage at giving people $3.5 trillion who have contributed nothing to this society.

1. We are being invaded today thru our southern border, Xiden is a traitor and needs to be impeached
2. You have no clue what military weakness invites, just ask the EU, but a small cut is warranted
3. The US has more than adequate social safety net, what we need less of is the "nanny state"
4. Agreed that we wasted $2T in AFG, a lot in Iraq and the ME, a lot in VN, and a lot building up China
The Democrats have made their intention to loot this country and strip it bare of anything of value quite plain. The visigoths who sacked Rome couldn't have done a better job.

$100b annually spread across the entire US is pretty thin. Meanwhile the defense budget is approved without question for $730b annually.
It's hardly approved whiteout question, jackass. Your belief that we don't need a defense couldn't be any more retarded.

Anyone know what's wrong here?

"Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is once again making it clear that progressives want to go big with social infrastructure spending, even amidst pushback from the moderate wing of the party.

On Twitter, she wrote that a $1 trillion bill would come to just about $100 billion every year.

"That's the annual budget for NYC alone, but spread thin for everyone in the US. Do you think that's enough to be impactful? To be widely felt in people's lives? It's not. Sufficiency is the bare minimum," Ocasio-Cortez wrote, implying that $1 trillion falls below her acceptable minimum."
What's wrong with AOC?
She's a moron.
She chased Amazon's new HQ2 from her district in NYC to VA, along with the construction jobs, and 25,000 high paying corporate jobs. That stupidity also cost NY State $28b a year in new taxes.

So AOC is way too stupid to be in congress. That's what's wrong.
I know...

She thinks we should spend at least half as much on making lives better at home than we do blowing people up aboard...

The woman must be insane...

The US has a larger military than eight of the ten largest militaries COMBINED
That is not weak…..that is overkill

Other industrialized countries are able to invest more in THEIR PEOPLE because they are not trying to be policeman for the world

I know...

She thinks we should spend at least half as much on making lives better at home than we do blowing people up aboard...

The woman must be insane...
She doesn't want to make the lives of Americans better.

We spend almost 40 cents of every military dollar in the world.
All this to defend a country that hasn’t seen an invasion in 200 years.
Our military defends countries on the other side of the globe while we ignore critical Social Services for AMERICANS
Things like healthcare, education, welfare, public services, infrastructure

How did that $2 trillion we invested in Afghanistan work out?
How much better would the lives of Americans be if we invested that $2 trillion HERE?
So Afghan cost half the budget of this bill and Iraq easily covered the other half...

GOP says you can't have that money cause they spent it on two useless wars on the other side of the world and even if we did have it we give it to the rich in more tax cuts...

Now you know why you get nothing nice....

The US has more than adequate social safety net, what we need less of is the "nanny state"

The US lags the rest of the industrialized world in affordable healthcare, affordable higher education and modern infrastructure

But then, they don’t have to project power to every corner of the earth

So Afghan cost half the budget of this bill and Iraq easily covered the other half...

GOP says you can't have that money cause they spent it on two useless wars on the other side of the world and even if we did have it we give it to the rich in more tax cuts...

Now you know why you get nothing nice....
Only a certified moron would insist we can eliminate all defense spending.

The US lags the rest of the industrialized world in affordable healthcare, affordable higher education and modern infrastructure

But then, they don’t have to project power to every corner of the earth
Military spending and huge income inequality combined, but in reverse order most likely
The working people are missing out on a piece of that American pie.

well that isn't how your original post read at all. But now that you've clarified your position. I can't think of any. Elaborate on where money ought to go from your point of view. I bet you think government creates jobs. nope!!!!!

I believe people will spend their own money better than any government agency ever could spend it for them. See you believe in government is good, I believe government is a nuisance. BTW, government is actually individuals so some individuals think they are smarter than millions of people.
And yet in areas like Transport, Healthcare, Security, Defence...... The Government provides the solutions which Private can't compete with for the price....

So you have the right to 'believe' but evidence clearly shows you wrong in many cases....

Please tell us how everyone owning there own road is better than a communal use of a road maintained by the Government...

Also explain how your private police force is going to work?

Have you any proof of that...

You support a party that spent money on wars and the rich...

She has way better creds than you..
Your party spent money on wars and the rich, jackass.

Everything on her agenda is designed to fuck Americans in the ass.

And yet in areas like Transport, Healthcare, Security, Defence...... The Government provides the solutions which Private can't compete with for the price....
that's all local and state government. You need to explain how the federal government needs to get involved?

So you have the right to 'believe' but evidence clearly shows you wrong in many cases....

Please tell us how everyone owning there own road is better than a communal use of a road maintained by the Government...

Also explain how your private police force is going to work?
Do you believe everyone owns their own grocery store? OIl wells? internet?

You truly are a dumb fuck.

Forum List

Back