🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Anyone notice Pelosi has a person helping her walk?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
She had some lady holding her hand walking her to the Congressional Chambers. She was there again right after Pelosi was walking off the podium. Looks like the Impeachment fiasco is taking a toll on her.

She always sounds like she's half drunk to me whenever I hear her talking. And she's always sucking on a mint.

AP_19352561492607.0.jpg

This was the only picture I could find doing a Google Search.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
The bitch's lies are now going to eat her up. Karma bitch, it's coming for you GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Last edited:
Huh. That is interesting. She looks great, but she IS 78. After all the carrying-on about Hillary passing out that one time, Pelosi may well be taking precautions. This is a very stressful time, I'm sure.

IMPEACHMENT
ringing in her head created a multi orgasmic electrical pulse in the 12% of a brain that is left rendering her movements as that of a three toed sloth on quaaludes.

Unbelievable...

Ouch. I agree, not a good performance. And Biden, too, with public speaking problems. Okay, that's it, I have concluded from the evidence this fall that 78 is too old for being a major political figure. Or at least for starting out at it.

She had some lady holding her hand walking her to the Congressional Chambers. She was there again right after Pelosi was walking off the podium. Looks like the Impeachment fiasco is taking a toll on her.

If Trump were to be removed from office, Vice President Pence would probably leave right after- he knows he wouldn't be safe if Trump wasn't.

And Pelosi would actually be President.

Unbelievable...

Ouch. I agree, not a good performance. And Biden, too, with public speaking problems. Okay, that's it, I have concluded from the evidence this fall that 78 is too old for being a major political figure. Or at least for starting out at it.

Some people are more together at 78 than others.

But Biden has had multiple brain surgeries, and even had his family neurosurgeon give him a recommendation.

Not in good shape at all.

His mind sure seems to wander back to his lifeguard days of kicking ass and having kids rub his legs. :cuckoo:

I'd like to know how a lifeguard and football star was a 4-F in the draft.

Will Biden release his medical records and produce his medical doctor for questioning? If Biden's deferment wasn't proper, and by rights, he should have fought and died for his country, should he really be elected?

Hopefully that means she is going to die soon...that will be great!!!

Hey, if Pelosi dies, does that mean Trump's impeachment goes away?? That would totally trigger the libs!!!

His mind sure seems to wander back to his lifeguard days of kicking ass and having kids rub his legs. :cuckoo:

I'd like to know how a lifeguard and football star was a 4-F in the draft.

Will Biden release his medical records and produce his medical doctor for questioning? If Biden's deferment wasn't proper, and by rights, he should have fought and died for his country, should he really be elected?
Remember when Mueller didn't seek a medial deferral like your cult leader did...and instead he rehab'd his knee in order to go fight for his country??

Remember how none of that made a difference to a dic sucker like you??

Winters_Wired_Mueller_Photo_05.jpg

Forum List

Back