Anyone read Stockman's Book on the failure of the Reagan Administration?

Actually I'd be willing to bet most libertarians are either unaffiliated with any political party or members of the Libertarian Party

more importantly Ron and Rand are Republicans and may be our next president!! If you lack the IQ to be here why are you here?????

The question was not which major party boasts more libertarians, but how can libertarians and conservatives, who hold opposing views on several issues, both be without mistakes in their ideologies as you implied.

dear, a difference is not necessarily a mistake!! Ron Paul opposes abortion while most libertarians don't. That is a difference we can respect since both have the IQ to understand the limitations of government. Liberals we cant respect; they spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb because they lack the IQ to see the limitations of government that our Founders saw so clearly.

Actually I'd be willing to bet most libertarians are either unaffiliated with any political party or members of the Libertarian Party

more importantly Ron and Rand are Republicans and may be our next president!! If you lack the IQ to be here why are you here?????

The question was not which major party boasts more libertarians, but how can libertarians and conservatives, who hold opposing views on several issues, both be without mistakes in their ideologies as you implied.

dear, a difference is not necessarily a mistake!! Ron Paul opposes abortion while most libertarians don't. That is a difference we can respect since both have the IQ to understand the limitations of government. Liberals we cant respect; they spied for Stalin and gave him the bomb because they lack the IQ to see the limitations of government that our Founders saw so clearly.

I wasn't aware there was an IQ litmus test to post at USMB. Regardless, your claim was that "most libertarians are Republicans," which is very likely false, not that Ron and Rand Paul are Republicans, which nobody disputes.

Do you have numbers to back up the claim that most libertarians don't oppose abortion? I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's not as clear cut as so many people seem to think. Regardless, libertarians would say legalize drugs, whereas conservatives would not. How can they both be right? One of the two positions would have to be wrong, though we could only decide that subjectively of course. The point is that you can't say that both are right at the same time.

I wasn't aware there was an IQ litmus test to post at USMB.

sure, what good is a forum like this if liberals are encouraged to post their pure ignorance. A democracy requires intelligence, not pure liberal ignorance if it is to be successful! If you ever see a liberal make a substantive point against a conservative please let me know!!

Regardless, your claim was that "most libertarians are Republicans," which is very likely false, not that Ron and Rand Paul are Republicans, which nobody disputes.

now that Ron and Rand are in most libertarians are too!
We can all pray that one day America will have an intelligent political center between conservatives and libertarians. With the pure ignorance of liberalism in the mix now democracy can't work, democracy requires intelligent input from citizens, not what liberals provide.

Do you have numbers to back up the claim that most libertarians don't oppose abortion? I'm not saying you're wrong, but it's not as clear cut as so many people seem to think. Regardless, libertarians would say legalize drugs, whereas conservatives would not. How can they both be right? One of the two positions would have to be wrong, though we could only decide that subjectively of course. The point is that you can't say that both are right at the same time.

dear reread!!! a difference does not have to be a mistake!!

I wasn't aware there was an IQ litmus test to post at USMB.

sure, what good is a forum like this if liberals are encouraged to post their pure ignorance. A democracy requires intelligence, not pure liberal ignorance if it is to be successful! If you ever see a liberal make a substantive point against a conservative please let me know!!

Regardless, your claim was that "most libertarians are Republicans," which is very likely false, not that Ron and Rand Paul are Republicans, which nobody disputes.

now that Ron and Rand are in most libertarians are too!
We can all pray that one day America will have an intelligent political center between conservatives and libertarians. With the pure ignorance of liberalism in the mix now democracy can't work, democracy requires intelligent input from citizens, not what liberals provide.

dear reread!!! a difference does not have to be a mistake!!

Ahh, so should liberalism be banned? Is that what you're getting at?

Ron Paul is a libertarian, Rand Paul is not. Regardless, that they're members of the Republican Party has nothing to do with the incorrect point you made.

You can't prove your point by merely making the same assertion over and over.

well..yes!!! That is why we have the Constitution!! Why did you think they wrote it??????? Slow??????????????????

So in other words, you're a statist and a totalitarian.

too stupid!! Madison and Jefferson created the Constitution to oppose liberalism. Over your head???????

See why we say slow, so very very slow!!

well..yes!!! That is why we have the Constitution!! Why did you think they wrote it??????? Slow??????????????????

So in other words, you're a statist and a totalitarian.

too stupid!! Madison and Jefferson created the Constitution to oppose liberalism; to in effect make it illegal on these shores. Over your head???????

See why we say slow, so very very slow!!

Forum List

Back