Anyone seen an autopsy report on Officer Brian Sicknik?

I looked for one...unable to find it.
Would have to be released by the family according to DC law and many other parts of the country, also. Your best shot is if it is introduced in evidence by prosecutors against someone charged in his death. Anybody charged yet?

Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening.

In a statement released by the family, they say that “many details regarding Wednesday’s events and the direct causes of Brian’s injuries remain unknown and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian’s passing a political issue.”

Capitol Police say that Sicknick did respond to Wednesday’s riots outside the Capitol but had returned to his office before collapsing.

He was taken to a hospital, where he died at 9:30 p.m. Thursday, police said.

Sources familiar with the incident believe that Sicknick’s death was driven by a medical condition.

If you watch the video presented that allegedley is the basis for the claim officer Sicknick was hit with a fire extinguisher....you do see a helmeted officer struck with the fire extinguisher.

It is is unclear if the officer who was struck by the fire extinguisher was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42, who died after reportedly being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the riot, two law enforcement sources told the Associated Press.
"Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening."

Including you.
No, thats you.
Yes, it is you too. You're lying about what happened because you have some bizarre need to protect the murderous traitors who attacked our government.
Murderous? Where is your proof of that?
He died as a result of injuries sustained while trying to fend off an insurrection.
PROOF! Show me PROOF!
Done already. I showed you his father said he was hit in the head. I showed you his father and a brother said he had a blood clot on his brain. I showed you reports that he died from a stroke caused by a blood clot and I showed you where Capitol Police said he died from his injuries.

In the QAnon/Trumpian world, it's like Obama's birth certificate and we have the RIGHT to individually inspect it, including the touch and smell test, OR it cannot really exist. quote

Obviously you know little and or have forgotten much about Obama's birth certificate problem that was never really absolved except in the media narrative.

Some highlights of that controversy.

Obama was never vetted(if you know what vetted means) as in there was never even a background investigation of him....we knew less about him than any president in our history...yet he was not vetted. Per intelligence agent.

To accurately understand the controversy and it's implications which was not really that complicated but it did require some necessary
knowledge of birth certificates which most unfortunately did not have.

/QUOTE]
Thank you for confirming you are a QAnon/Trumpeteer nut.

In the QAnon/Trumpian world, it's like Obama's birth certificate and we have the RIGHT to individually inspect it, including the touch and smell test, OR it cannot really exist. quote

Obviously you know little and or have forgotten much about Obama's birth certificate problem that was never really absolved except in the media narrative.

Obama was never vetted(if you know what vetted means) as in there was never even a background investigation of him....we knew less about him than any president in our history...yet he was not vetted. Per intelligence agent.

To accurately understand the controversy and it's implications which was not really that complicated but it did require some necessary

/QUOTE]

In the olden times when a King received a message he did not like he would have the messenger killed.

Now we see on message boards....when someone does not like a post or message...instead of trying to deal with the message in a intelligent manner they resort to name calling ...obviously lacking the intellectual capacity to deal with the message.

It was a long standing rule on most message boards....do not attack the messenger attack the message....just common sense.

Last edited:
I think my copy must be held up in the mail. I suspect a conspiracy.

/QUOTE]

In the olden times when a King received a message he did not like he would have the messenger killed.

Now we see on message boards....when someone does not like a post or message...instead of trying to deal with the message in a intelligent manner they resort to name calling ...obviously lacking the intellectual capacity to deal with the message.

It was a long standing rule on most message boards....do not attack the messenger attack the message....just common sense.
Perhaps you should not post about what YOU personally have NOT SEEN in an autopsy rept. One might think you are a QAnon/Trumptempst conspiracy loon.

Would have to be released by the family according to DC law and many other parts of the country, also. Your best shot is if it is introduced in evidence by prosecutors against someone charged in his death. Anybody charged yet?

Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening.

In a statement released by the family, they say that “many details regarding Wednesday’s events and the direct causes of Brian’s injuries remain unknown and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian’s passing a political issue.”

Capitol Police say that Sicknick did respond to Wednesday’s riots outside the Capitol but had returned to his office before collapsing.

He was taken to a hospital, where he died at 9:30 p.m. Thursday, police said.

Sources familiar with the incident believe that Sicknick’s death was driven by a medical condition.

If you watch the video presented that allegedley is the basis for the claim officer Sicknick was hit with a fire extinguisher....you do see a helmeted officer struck with the fire extinguisher.

It is is unclear if the officer who was struck by the fire extinguisher was Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick, 42, who died after reportedly being hit in the head with a fire extinguisher during the riot, two law enforcement sources told the Associated Press.
"Sicknick’s family is asking others to stop making his death a political issue. Unfortunately, few seem to be listening."

Including you.
No, thats you.
Yes, it is you too. You're lying about what happened because you have some bizarre need to protect the murderous traitors who attacked our government.
Murderous? Where is your proof of that?
He died as a result of injuries sustained while trying to fend off an insurrection.
PROOF! Show me PROOF!
Done already. I showed you his father said he was hit in the head. I showed you his father and a brother said he had a blood clot on his brain. I showed you reports that he died from a stroke caused by a blood clot and I showed you where Capitol Police said he died from his injuries.
His father wasnt even there. How the hell can anything he says be "proof"? :cuckoo:

/QUOTE]

Perhaps you should not post about what YOU personally have NOT SEEN in an autopsy rept. One might think you are a QAnon/Trumptempst conspiracy loon.

What autopsy report dumbass?....if there was an autopsy report we would know what the cause of death was.

Since no autopsy report has been released....the cause of death remains unknown....now I actually suspect there has been an autopsy but the biden regime is covering it up....hmmmmm I wonder why?

Anyhow, despite the absence of a autopsy report the media has done much more than speculate....they have outright claimed his death was due to injuries sustained from being struck in the head by a fire extinguisher.

Now unless the media is privy to evidence no one else has seen they are the ones you should be complaining about you ridiculous idiot.

Not to mention if they have such evidence...why has it not been released?

The level of stupidity on this board which has grown by leaps and bounds the past few weeks is really amazing.

Anyone got an idea what that should be attributed to?

Last edited:
No autopsy, no actual proof that officer sicknik was the one actually hit with the fire extinguisher....whoever it was that was hit wih the fire extinguisher had his helmet on and thus was probably not even hurt.....he did not fall down...that is clearly shown.

So what we actually have here is a narrative driven by the media and government agents who have dared compare this rather mild demonstration(well a couple of windows were broken) to 9/11.

Unfriggin believable and anyone that reads this board will note those who buy into it on here are those who are very susceptible to leftwing fantasies aka =not too bright to begin with.

Case closed...nuff said.

Wow, the Q is strong in this one.

Do you have any evidence that sicknick was the one actually hit by the fire extinguisher?

I will not be waiting with bated breath boyo!

Your bated breath is from Rumps ass. Of course there is evidence. But you won't accept it. But for the others to show what a complete worthless Rumpster you are, I'll give a few reference. But feel free to ignore them. And please wait the customary 1 week before you ask the same stupid question hoping everyone else will forget it.

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, who died after Jan. 6 riots, to lie in honor

Family of fallen Capitol Police officer says cause of death unknown—stop making it political

You are trying to minimize the Jan 6th Attempt at overthrowing America. You are a traitor and a terrorist and I don't bother your ilk.

/QUOTE]

He's worse. He's a Traitor and Terrorist and not worth your time nor mine.

Odd, just saw on CNN, after Biden paid his respects, blonde anchor said doctors are saying there was no sign of blunt force trauma.

Do you mean getting clocked by a fire extinguisher in the head doesn't cause blunt force?

Just repeating what they said on CNN.

That reporter ain't the brightest bulb in the string of lights.

Investigators struggle to build murder case in death of US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick - CNNPolitics

" According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true. "

Which contradicts this cite. Notice, I give a cite and you don't.

Family of fallen Capitol Police officer says cause of death unknown—stop making it political

No autopsy, no actual proof that officer sicknik was the one actually hit with the fire extinguisher....whoever it was that was hit wih the fire extinguisher had his helmet on and thus was probably not even hurt.....he did not fall down...that is clearly shown.

So what we actually have here is a narrative driven by the media and government agents who have dared compare this rather mild demonstration(well a couple of windows were broken) to 9/11.

Unfriggin believable and anyone that reads this board will note those who buy into it on here are those who are very susceptible to leftwing fantasies aka =not too bright to begin with.

Case closed...nuff said.

Wow, the Q is strong in this one.

Do you have any evidence that sicknick was the one actually hit by the fire extinguisher?

I will not be waiting with bated breath boyo!

Your bated breath is from Rumps ass. Of course there is evidence. But you won't accept it. But for the others to show what a complete worthless Rumpster you are, I'll give a few reference. But feel free to ignore them. And please wait the customary 1 week before you ask the same stupid question hoping everyone else will forget it.

Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick, who died after Jan. 6 riots, to lie in honor

You are trying to minimize the Jan 6th Attempt at overthrowing America. You are a traitor and a terrorist and I don't bother your ilk.

You posted no evidence of what caused the officer's death....are you so stupid you cannot realize that?

Like a child...all you can do is name call. Pathetic.

Do you even know the purpose of an autopsy?

Again...I will not be waiting with 'bated' breath....which obviously you do not know the meaning of bwaaaaaaaaaa

You have done more than any other poster on this thread to prove me correct...and for that I thank you. hehheh

Odd, just saw on CNN, after Biden paid his respects, blonde anchor said doctors are saying there was no sign of blunt force trauma.

Do you mean getting clocked by a fire extinguisher in the head doesn't cause blunt force?

Investigators struggle to build murder case in death of US Capitol Police officer Brian Sicknick - CNNPolitics

" According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true. "

You didn't see the link to CNN?

The question of the hour is .....has there been an autopsy?

An autopsy is what determines the cause of death...I cannot believe there has been no autopsy....so why is it not being reported?

'To date, little information has been shared publicly about the circumstances of the death of the 13-year veteran of the police force, including any findings from an autopsy that was conducted by DC's medical examiner'

from the CNN article.

Anyhow.....do any of you dummies know who is on first?

bwaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The obvious conclusion to all this is that the "authorities" are trying to hide the real cause of the officer's death because it would interfere with their narrative that the protestors killed the officer.

Meanwhile back at the ranch: The only person to be killed ....the female protestor who was shot down in cold blood.......gets little or no press.

The woman was unarmed and posed no threat to anyone....certainly not to the alleged plain clothes officer who killer her....whoever he was...his identity is being kept secret.

Something stinks in denmark boyo's.......is it up to us to let the world know what is really going on? The media certainly has failed to do so.

Last edited:

From your own cite:

In a statement the day after the insurrection, Capitol Police said that Sicknick had been "injured while physically engaging with protesters" and collapsed as a result of his injuries sometime after returning to his office. He died the next day in a local hospital.

Which is it, was he injured during the attack or wasn't he? Did he collapse because of injuries or not? Did the other cops that were there state he was struck by a Fire Extinguisher or not? If none or part of this is true then there are a lot of Cranium damage in USMB.

From your own cite:

In a statement the day after the insurrection, Capitol Police said that Sicknick had been "injured while physically engaging with protesters" and collapsed as a result of his injuries sometime after returning to his office. He died the next day in a local hospital.

Which is it, was he injured during the attack or wasn't he? Did he collapse because of injuries or not? Did the other cops that were there state he was struck by a Fire Extinguisher or not? If none or part of this is true then there are a lot of Cranium damage in USMB.

What you just reported is not 'evidence' just heresay.

The autopsy has the answers....the real evidence...that is what autopsies are for...obviously one has been done but it is not being released.

I think it is obvious why they are not releasing it.

From your own cite:

What you just reported is not 'evidence' just heresay.

The autopsy has the answers....the real evidence...that is what autopsies are for...obviously one has been done but it is not being released.

I think it is obvious why they are not releasing it.

Once again we see the media not only failing to do their duty but actually engaging in deception to promote a fallacious narrative aka....the demonstrators killed the officer....outright lie actually.

Its Q time folks...by the end of the week and you heard it hear first....not only is the guy still alive ........ Mitch and the senate GOP are hiding him as a surprise witness at Trump's impeachment trials.

If it weren't for Democrats wanting to blame the riot for his death, he would have been listed as another Covid victim.

Do you support the attempted overthrow of the US Congress on Jan 6th,2021? Sure does sound like it. Careful how you answer this one.

Its Q time folks...by the end of the week and you heard it hear first....not only is the guy still alive ........ Mitch and the senate GOP are hiding him as a surprise witness at Trump's impeachment trials.

If it weren't for Democrats wanting to blame the riot for his death, he would have been listed as another Covid victim.

Do you support the attempted overthrow of the US Congress on Jan 6th,2021? Sure does sound like it. Careful how you answer this one.

Do you support the attempted overthrow of the US Congress on Jan 6th,2021?
Never have.

Sure does sound like it.

Get your ears checked.

you're hearing things

Forum List

Back