Anyone want to make a bet, that the suspects are white men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was video of one of the suspects shooting at cops...
I just got paid today and I am willing to give my 1279.56 paycheck to anyone who's willing to bet me that the suspect were not black, but white men, trying to start a race war.

Here's why, they were snipers, thats a white man's dormain. Did it from a distance and once caught committed suicide...screams whitey all day!!

Sorry,I dont bet with pocket change.
And what exactly is a dormain?
Good call, but I could use the money....sure you don't want to help a bitch out?

You dumb fuck,you already lost.
Listen, you shit for brains white mf.....the dumb fuck your refering to, sleeps with you at night, now either show fuckin link or crawl under your trailor, either way, your just blowing smoke up your own ass!!
Never was video, still waiting on your proof, shit head!!

I just got paid today and I am willing to give my 1279.56 paycheck to anyone who's willing to bet me that the suspect were not black, but white men, trying to start a race war.

Here's why, they were snipers, thats a white man's dormain. Did it from a distance and once caught committed suicide...screams whitey all day!!

Good call, but I could use the money....sure you don't want to help a bitch out?

Listen, you shit for brains white mf.....the dumb fuck your refering to, sleeps with you at night, now either show fuckin link or crawl under your trailor, either way, your just blowing smoke up your own ass!!

You were saying.....
'Black Power group' claims to be behind police killings and warns more to come

Thats rich coming from someone who has a $1200.00 dollar paycheck.
That wouldnt cover my electric bill in July.

And if you'd do a little research the police chief said in a released statement that the guy wanted to kill white people,especially white cops.
And???? Every time a cop is killed its usually at the hands of you white nuts!!!
North Carolina Man Arrested After Allegedly Waving Shotgun At Cars And Firing Pistol At Deputy
“Nobody got hurt and that’s a good thing.”

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-8_10-25-42.png
    upload_2016-7-8_10-25-42.png
    193.8 KB · Views: 28

You were saying.....
What the fuck ever, there are about 3 old black men in the movement...you need to get a life.....this ain't ISIS!! LOLOLOLOL

Until proof is provided, I contend the suspects are white and all this other fake shit you nuts are putting out here.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"This is one of our suspects. Please help us find him!" the police department captioned the pic.

View image on Twitter
Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg

Follow
Dallas Police Depart

✔@DallasPD

This is one of our suspects. Please help us find him!

11:52 PM - 7 Jul 2016

I have seen it on cbs and abc out of Dallas. Because you haven't doesn't mean it doesn't exist. Wfaa and cbsdfw are the call letters of the local stations.
There was video of one of the suspects shooting at cops...

Never was video, still waiting on your proof, shit head!!

Political Chic, he is no longer a suspect. He went to police last night, turned in his gun so they could test it and agreed to forensic testing and interview. He was one of the heads of the protest and believes in open carry and had his gun legally. Because he was carrying it, they wanted to question him.

"This is one of our suspects. Please help us find him!" the police department captioned the pic.

View image on Twitter
Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg

Follow
Dallas Police Depart

✔@DallasPD

Last edited:

Thats rich coming from someone who has a $1200.00 dollar paycheck.
That wouldnt cover my electric bill in July.

And if you'd do a little research the police chief said in a released statement that the guy wanted to kill white people,especially white cops.
And???? Every time a cop is killed its usually at the hands of you white nuts!!!
North Carolina Man Arrested After Allegedly Waving Shotgun At Cars And Firing Pistol At Deputy
“Nobody got hurt and that’s a good thing.”

Scrambling for an out I see....

You were saying.....
What the fuck ever, there are about 3 old black men in the movement...you need to get a life.....this ain't ISIS!! LOLOLOLOL

Keep scrambling ....

You are so fucking stupid. They did not comitt suicide. Three are in police custody the fourth is dead because the police sent in a remote controlled bomb and blew his ass up. My bet is on black Isis terrorists.

View image on Twitter
Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg

Follow
Dallas Police Depart

✔@DallasPD

Oh yeah, he be Lilly white fo sho.

I love love love the part where the police blew his azz up with a bomb.

What the fuck is a Dormain?

What the fuck is a Dormain?
Axe her what it means.

The Black Power Political Organisation wrote on its Facebook account that it was behind the attack and that 'more assassinations are coming'.

Dallas police shooting: Live updates as five officers killed 'by snipers' during Black Lives Matter protest

The message - posted in the aftermath of the shootings - said: "‪#‎BlackPower‬! ‪#‎BlackKnights‬! Sniper Assassins Take Down Five Police Officers! And More Will Be Assassinated In The Coming Days! Do You Like The Work Of Our Assassins? Get Your Own Sniper Rifle And Join Our Thousands Of Sniper Assassins Worldwide In The Fight Against Oppression!”

Dallas police identified a North Texas man as the gunman responsible for shootings at Dallas protests that left five police officers dead and seven more injured.

Micah X. Johnson, of Mesquite, is one of four people police said were responsible for ambushing police officers at a peaceful protest against nation-wide officer-involved shootings in Dallas Thursday.

Police said officers cornered Johnson and negotiated with him for hours before talks broke down. Dallas Police Chief David Brown said Johnson told officers he was upset about recent shootings involving police and "wanted to kill white people. Especially white officers."

After an exchange of gunfire, Brown said officers attached an explosive device to a bomb robot and detonated it near Johnson, killing him.

Links

Dallas Police Identify Gunman in Dallas Protest Shootings

View image on Twitter
Cm0FciQWIAAi_2y.jpg

Follow
Dallas Police Depart

✔@DallasPD

Why do any of you people even respond to this jerk tigered,by responding to him you are dragging yourselves DOWN to his level,unless you enjoy being as stupid as him,put him on ignore and future postings go back up to normal levels.

The suspect was killed when police sent an explosives-equipped robot into the El Centro Community College parking garage to detonate the bomb after negotiations went nowhere, Brown said, refuting earlier reports that the man killed himself. Before he died, he had claimed that explosives had been set around the city, and much of downtown Dallas was locked down while police searched before determining there were no bombs.

Fox News

Fucking terrorist got his azz blowed up. Fucking Karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back